Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Flag Dying

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
I know this comes up a lot but you guys need to add flag dying not for crowns though cause my flag was cool at first and now its lame but I am too high of a lvl to start over. thnx KI

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Dante ZE pirate on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
I know this comes up a lot but you guys need to add flag dying not for crowns though cause my flag was cool at first and now its lame but I am too high of a lvl to start over. thnx KI
I know how ye feel, me friend. Everywhere I go, I am reminded of the horrid mistakes I made when making me flag, and now, my companions suffer for such mistakes. But, let me tell you something... don't threat. KI is working at this as we speak! So what if those no-good pirates laugh at you, what with with their 'fancy flags' waving in the wind as you sail by. We'll be victorious in the end, just you wait and see..!

*grabs hand*

Say it with me, mate! "Our flags are horrid, but we don't care!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes it is already in the "Commonly Requested Items" list. You just have to be patient. They are working on those items, one by one.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Bloody Belle on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I know how ye feel, me friend. Everywhere I go, I am reminded of the horrid mistakes I made when making me flag, and now, my companions suffer for such mistakes. But, let me tell you something... don't threat. KI is working at this as we speak! So what if those no-good pirates laugh at you, what with with their 'fancy flags' waving in the wind as you sail by. We'll be victorious in the end, just you wait and see..!

*grabs hand*

Say it with me, mate! "Our flags are horrid, but we don't care!"
Lol belle you always make me crack up its not that though its that my flag is boring and I am tired of it and I have such good ideas but yeah I should just deal with it for now thanks belle