Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your pirate's theme song?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
"Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen
Classic, and perfectly suited for pirates.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lately, I've been doing some Tower runs ( really want that Master of Moo badge ) and for some reason this one line from
"It Don't Come Easy" by Ringo Starr keeps playing through my head -
" You gotta pay your dues if you want to play the blues, and you know it don't come easy..."

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i'm changing my song, A match into water- Pierce the Veil

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
When I'm fighting Medusa.......Elvira, by The Oak Ridge Boys. (sometimes in Cool Ranch too)

"Giddy up, oom-pappa, oom-pappa, mow-mow!"

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
My pirates theme song for everything is "Bad to the Bone" by George Thorogood.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Centuries, Fall Out Boy
For my Buccaneer
Dashing Duncan Quinn, Commodore

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green Day
- HTTYD main theme, John Powell
- Resonance (Soul Eater), Akio Inoue
- (Note: this is a really specific/odd one): The Rayman Legends version of Eye of the Tiger, Survivor
- I really don't know, I haven't really played this class yet.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
This is an awesome board! Mine is "What I'm Made Of" by Crush 40. If you haven't heard it, I recommend listening to it.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
Ahem, ♪Do What you want because a pirate is free, you are a pirate.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
Hard choice for me to make, I stick to playing Bucc so I'm not going to bother coming up with a theme song for any of the other classes. Lets see............

Can You Feel My Heart - Bring Me The Horizon

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I saw this post a long time ago and just now I came up with a response. All of my pirates represent a piece of me, but they are listed in order of which is most like me. If you haven't heard some of the songs I suggest you look them up.

Finnigan, my swashbuckler, likes music from Marleybone. His favorite is The Carlow Set by a group called Cullan's hounds.

Miguel, my buccaneer, likes music made in a strange realm. Once, he tried go beyond the reaches of the spiral. He went west. Even farther west than Cool Ranch and found a strange city in the middle of the desert.
It was called Las Vegas. He had heard banditoads and frogerales talk in that language but he never understood it. To his surprise, everyone there was human. And in time he met a group of people among them 'Sammy Davis JR.', 'Joey Bishop', 'Dean Martin', and 'Frank Sinatra'. And even more strange, they called themselves the rat pack. Which struck him because that he striking similarities with a gang that he faced in skull island.He soon learned that they were not a gang of vile wharf rats, and they were but humble entertainers. He loved the music they played, mostly the song Ain't that a Kick in the Head largely because he loves kicking people in the head and putting holes in peoples boats.

Diego, my witchdoctor, loves Valencian music. Requiem by Verdi is his favorite.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I keep it simple: O Fortuna from Orff's Carmina Burana for all my pirates.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I want to sing and dance I want sing and dance I want to be a pirate like the pirates from panzance with silver buckles on my shoes and shinny skin tite pants I want to be a pirate from panzance

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 17, 2015 wrote:
I keep it simple: O Fortuna from Orff's Carmina Burana for all my pirates.
Ah, a song I recognize at last! (both from the original and Orff... I, er, have never tended to listen to very much modern music. Okay, I did recognize Queen and a few others, haven't lived in a box, after all.) Really dramatic and high intensity!

It's a bit similar to what I imagine for my privateer, Charlotte Richardson, who has had some training from her previous captain in Valencian music. Her theme song would be the beautiful, evocative (Italian) Renaissance song O Mia Cieca Dura Sorte (O Blind and Harsh Destiny). I had the good fortune once to sing this song with a consort of viols (viola da gamba), the reedy warmth of the instruments playing counterpoint against themselves and the voice. It was a loveliness not to forget.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
My theme song is you shall know your names from xenoblade Chronicles. I just can't get enough of that epic song.

Fearless Talon Lewis

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Squalltamer on May 28, 2015 wrote:
Maybe its Warriors(Imagine Dragons) (WE ARE THE WARRIORS,THAT BUILT THIS TOWN!!)
Love that song
Dashing Duncan Quinn, Dragonborn
( I know Dragonborn isn't a Pirate101 thing but I've been getting into Skyrim lately)

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
warrior021u on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
My theme song is you shall know your names from xenoblade Chronicles. I just can't get enough of that epic song.

Fearless Talon Lewis
That song is awesome!

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
The Phoenix for my buccaneer and Immortal's for my Swashbuckler and that's all I have for now.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Dogsrock5656 on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
The Phoenix for my buccaneer and Immortal's for my Swashbuckler and that's all I have for now.
YEAH FALL OUT BOY!
They're my favorite band, and I love both of those songs.
Also, dogs rock. Totally agree with ya there.
Dashing Duncan Quinn, Immortal Phoenix

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jul 17, 2015 wrote:
I saw this post a long time ago and just now I came up with a response. All of my pirates represent a piece of me, but they are listed in order of which is most like me. If you haven't heard some of the songs I suggest you look them up.

Finnigan, my swashbuckler, likes music from Marleybone. His favorite is The Carlow Set by a group called Cullan's hounds.

Miguel, my buccaneer, likes music made in a strange realm. Once, he tried go beyond the reaches of the spiral. He went west. Even farther west than Cool Ranch and found a strange city in the middle of the desert.
It was called Las Vegas. He had heard banditoads and frogerales talk in that language but he never understood it. To his surprise, everyone there was human. And in time he met a group of people among them 'Sammy Davis JR.', 'Joey Bishop', 'Dean Martin', and 'Frank Sinatra'. And even more strange, they called themselves the rat pack. Which struck him because that he striking similarities with a gang that he faced in skull island.He soon learned that they were not a gang of vile wharf rats, and they were but humble entertainers. He loved the music they played, mostly the song Ain't that a Kick in the Head largely because he loves kicking people in the head and putting holes in peoples boats.

Diego, my witchdoctor, loves Valencian music. Requiem by Verdi is his favorite.
My musketeer is now at the end of Cool Ranch, so I think I know Griffin, my musketeer's, personality.

For him I chose I'm Gonna Live 'til I Die performed by many people and all versions are great, but most notably Sinatra's(Gee, what a surprise). (It's in the 1960 film, Ocean's 11 and I believe it was also the opening song for a HBO docudrama about Ol' Blue Eyes)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
For my pirate Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen I would have to say it would come down to 7 songs actually- it just depends on what mood he is in on that particular day. So hear they are- in no particular order.

Theme song from Top Gun (not Take My Breath Away, the other one) - Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins
Theme song from Beverly Hills Cop- Axel F by Harold Faltermeyer
Rock It by Herbie Hancock
Canary in a Coalmine by the Police
Bad Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Groce
In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins
The Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band

And as a bonus:

Hangin' Tough by the New Kids on the Block

These may or may not be Valkoor's actual theme songs but he sure enjoys them when engaged in a bloody good battle.
Lol, my Dad works on movies- He's seen his fair share of them. We watched the Beverly Hills Cop trilogy awhile ago, and he said that was the most over- used music key he had ever seen. Literally, there's an intense moment-Why not play some rocket? There's a comedic moment- Why not play some Rocket? Here are the credits- Let's play some rocket! A romantic moment? Rocket! A sad moment? Rocket!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:
Lol, my Dad works on movies- He's seen his fair share of them. We watched the Beverly Hills Cop trilogy awhile ago, and he said that was the most over- used music key he had ever seen. Literally, there's an intense moment-Why not play some rocket? There's a comedic moment- Why not play some Rocket? Here are the credits- Let's play some rocket! A romantic moment? Rocket! A sad moment? Rocket!
No matter the event, cause, occasion, mood, level of light.....you gotta rock the Rocket!!! I myself have helped with that score being the "the most over-used music key he had ever seen (and heard!)". Yep, I used to have it as a ringtone, just because it produced a horribly, imitative Eddie Murphy-esque laugh from myself and seemed to drive those around me into either convulsions, hysterics, glorious reminiscence, engaging in sweet jungle-funk dance-ish moves, or complete & utter madness-- or was it insanity?

Once you rock the Rocket...your mind just can't block it!...even if you attempt to shock it....best walk away- hands in pocket!

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Light 'Em Up, Fall Out Boy
Bleeding Out, Imagine Dragons
Irresistible, Fall Out Boy
Cooler Than Me, Mike Posner
Ghost Town, Adam Lambert

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
I know just the one. it would have too be Fairy Tail's opening # 4( look it up on youtube under Natsu Sekei)
It just is so thrilling ( i love only tv show or video game songs. also, it fits Cruel Allen Dromand, My Privateer's, adventurous feel.

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
*The theme of the 11th doctor*, sounds really epic and somehow I suits the exciting suspenseful battle style of a Swashbuckler. I have 3 other songs as well, *Speed of sound - Coldplay*, *Fireflies - Owl city* and *He's a pirate* from Pirates of the Caribbean.