Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

glitch of becomig red

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 11, 2013
So I was doing this side quest and suddenly my guy turned red except for my clothes. My characters features were completely gone. I did not turn into the wooden dude I just turned red.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
yeah that happened to me when I was doing Miranda dungeon

petty William zipman level 51

Administrator
If you see something showing up in all red, this usually means the texture associated with that object didn't load. Some players have found restarting will sometimes take care of the red object. If it persists, you'll want to contact support. Support may ask you for a DXDiag file to see if your computer might be a little thin on RAM or vRAM and be able to make further recommendations.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Yes it happened to me a lot too during main quests .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring level. 65.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Yes this happens to me all the time, but it's just because my computer is crummy at loading. Lol I'm used to this though, I've had it since I was half my current age and it's a total dinosaur but it does the job, and as long as I don't touch it except to press the on button then it's fine.