Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to Anne Radcliffe, D.S. Devereaux &

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congrats to Anne Radcliffe, D.S. Devereaux & Nathan Bowman for making the favorites list in the KingsIsle Blog. Sorry Nathan, I ran out of room to fit all three names in the subject.
Anne you even had part of one of your stories used as an example of great fan fiction. I couldn't be prouder of all of you. Your stories are so amazing that I am not surprised at all that they are getting noticed.
x Raises a glass of Yum in your honor and tosses a bag of gold on the bar to keep the celebration going. x This round is on me Well done you wonderful storytellers. Massively well done.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Congrats to Anne Radcliffe, D.S. Devereaux & Nathan Bowman for making the favorites list in the KingsIsle Blog. Sorry Nathan, I ran out of room to fit all three names in the subject.
Anne you even had part of one of your stories used as an example of great fan fiction. I couldn't be prouder of all of you. Your stories are so amazing that I am not surprised at all that they are getting noticed.
x Raises a glass of Yum in your honor and tosses a bag of gold on the bar to keep the celebration going. x This round is on me Well done you wonderful storytellers. Massively well done.
-claps- Congratulations, y'all! I read your stories and the favorites list is well deserved. -cheers- I'm not surprised they're getting noticed too, because they're so amazing, captivating and exciting. I want you guys to keep writing, and many congratulations to ya!

Ciao!

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
Congratulations!

Silver Luis Cog L57

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Aww, what a surprise! A friend of mine showed me the post a few days ago and I practically fell off of the couch. Without your support, I wouldn't be where I am today.
Anne and Nathan, you both deserved the honor very much and I am so proud to see your names up on the site. Nice job, and thanks for the Yum! Cheers!

D.S. Devereaux

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Thank you all so very much! You are all so very kind -- as well as creative and clever. What a wonderful community to be part of!

I was very surprised to see my words jump out at me on the blog page -- I'm afraid I jumped out of my chair with excitement and was so jazzied up that I had to go and do dishes or something... then peek back. I could hardly believe it. I feel very honored to have my work mentioned, knowing there are so many good examples KI could have used. I know I have a lot to learn about writing fiction, but I could not help but be delighted and thrilled.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
YUM,...to all the pirate stories. (on my last post I spelled stories wrong)

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
Is it wrong that I have never heard of this "Nathan" character?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i'd raise a bottle of yum to you all but ratbeard drank it all and i'm stuck in my house because of a random armada attack, there is one full completely fake gold coin for anyone that can get past their blockade