Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Side games ideas

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Hello there people.
I was think about W101 and how they craft and then I thought of a side thing for P101.

You can collect pieces of ships all around the spiral, like a hull and a mast, and with the pieces you can go to some place (Like a home dock) and build a custom ship. The better the pieces the harder the minigames to complete it are. When you're done you name it by what the majority of the pieces are, like pirate names if it's mostly made of pirate parts, or an aquilan name if most of the pieces are from there.

Do you like this idea?

Also feel free to post some of your ideas here.

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
But they have like horns and stuff for your ships but I would like customizing them :)

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
I like this idea very much

I think it would be necessary to buy a ship crafting station or something before crafting it ( for like a few thousand gold)
Also I would like to see a tutorial on this and maybe an expansion to crafting some gear