Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

need help with membership

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 19, 2009
Okay i paid for a one month membership. Seeing as i needed to go through trade winds skyway. But it still asks me to buy crowns or become a member (which i already am). What i want to know is when does my membership take affect. Or how do i activate it because the quests i have tell me to go through trade winds sky way, and i cant so um....help?

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
mattzone101 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Okay i paid for a one month membership. Seeing as i needed to go through trade winds skyway. But it still asks me to buy crowns or become a member (which i already am). What i want to know is when does my membership take affect. Or how do i activate it because the quests i have tell me to go through trade winds sky way, and i cant so um....help?
If you are already logged in when you bought the membership close the game completely and restart the game it should fix itself IF IT does not contact staff .

Administrator
Definitely contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. Thank you for your report.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 19, 2009
thank you and the thing is i did that about three days ago, and i still don't have a reply. so i just now sent them another one.