Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cat coarser

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Can someone tell me how to get this companion? he looks really cool and I want him so bad! his name is iron tom kid I think... Or is he the promo of the guy you get from boochbeard bundle? if it is they should add another cat pirate

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Unfortunatly, he is. But I still wish to see it come back, even if they do change the appearance a bit.

With high hopes.

Impish Omar Underwood

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
The Cat Pirate companion (Promotes to Cat Corsair) was a limited-time offer from the Boochbeard Bundle. Sorry you can't get it anymore!
https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/presale_bundles

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I have him, and I have to say that he's really not the best companion I have. I mean, I'm only level 30 and he's level 27 but whenever I get him in a battle, I'm actually disappointed...

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Blind Mew did say he might be able to make a cat npc that looks like him a companion. He is in Port Regal. No no it's not Catbeard. It's just this weird cat guy who looks like his second promotion. Blind Mew if you are able to make him a main companion you're genius!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Zlyxer on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Blind Mew did say he might be able to make a cat npc that looks like him a companion. He is in Port Regal. No no it's not Catbeard. It's just this weird cat guy who looks like his second promotion. Blind Mew if you are able to make him a main companion you're genius!
I really hope he does I gave him that idea when I was asking if calico jake (the cat corsair), one eyed jack, or blind mew could be a companion and he said jack and blind mew are out of the question but calico jake could be a possibility

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Fantastic! Personally I wouldn't have minded a diffrent looking cat like Felix, but that would be nice nonetheless. I would have to say, however, that the promotions (if any) would have to differ just to be fair for the Boochbeard companion.

Until this happens or something else brings me back,

Impish Omar Underwood

Because it amuses me to do so!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I have him, and I have to say that he's really not the best companion I have. I mean, I'm only level 30 and he's level 27 but whenever I get him in a battle, I'm actually disappointed...
This is again, one of those times when i didnt think before i typed. I shouldve realized that you (you in general) get to choose your companions talents and abilities so its not the xompanion itself that isnt very good. Its the talents and abilities i chose for the companion.
Sorry about that.

Rachel - Level 33