Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have an idea. C:

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 23, 2011
So, I don't know how they'll fit this into the story, but they'll find a way.

Ok, so maybe we can match Pirate classes to Wizard classes.

I feel Privateer should be Life.
The rest, I can't figure out.
But during the story, maybe a wizard was traveling by a portal, and something happened. The wizard waited, until finally porting to Skull Island. The wizard, confused, explored it. Pirates stood back, gasping at what was in front of them. The wizard continued on, staring at swords, guns, wands, companions, and something catches her eye. A pirate. He stood out from the rest. Captain Avery looked at the wizard. "How.. how did you get here? This isn't a place for wizards." -He said, eyeing the wizard.- "I don't know how I got here, but I don't know how to get back to my world, either." -The wizard said.- (The wizard class depends on what class you chose. Like, if you were a Privateer, maybe the wizard would be life.) Captain Avery sent a letter to your pirate, telling you to come quick.

-Maybe something like this would happen to you.-
Bonnie Anne: Hey, Captain, looks like ye got a letter!
Subodai (Or the others): It's from Captain Avery. Must be important, you should go to him and see what's wrong!
Ratbeard: Well, what are ye waiting for Captain, lets go!

Quest started: Lost at Sky (I couldn't think of something better. :P)

Captain Avery: Ah, you're here, young pirate. We have something urgent to discuss.
-Puppet Show, explaining another part of the Spiral, the Wizards part-
Bonnie Anne: Wow, so ye saying the spiral not only has Pirates, but wizards?
Ratbeard: Why haven't we seen any, eh?
Captain Avery: Some sort of wall separates us. I need your help. A Wizard somehow got here, and you need to help him/her get back. Be sure to get to know each other. Work together. And you may know more about wizards then I do.

Quest completed: Lost at Sky
Rewards: ___ Exp 500 Gold

Quest Started: Another Side

How is the idea so far? And help me match the classes! Add on if you want, change if you want, just make it better! xD

Vanessa Everhart Level 21
Melody Collins Level 14
Allison Hawkins Level 8
Misty Windlass Level 1

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
it's great but everyone already know about wizards in the spiral the only thing they would be surprised about would be the portal

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
also bc-fire strong,keeps doing damage wd-death I don't need to say anything sw-i don't know mt-shoots sparks. best I can think of please give me your thouts

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
i think privateer should be balance because they buff and boost.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Vanessa Everhart on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
So, I don't know how they'll fit this into the story, but they'll find a way.

Ok, so maybe we can match Pirate classes to Wizard classes.

I feel Privateer should be Life.
The rest, I can't figure out.
But during the story, maybe a wizard was traveling by a portal, and something happened. The wizard waited, until finally porting to Skull Island. The wizard, confused, explored it. Pirates stood back, gasping at what was in front of them. The wizard continued on, staring at swords, guns, wands, companions, and something catches her eye. A pirate. He stood out from the rest. Captain Avery looked at the wizard. "How.. how did you get here? This isn't a place for wizards." -He said, eyeing the wizard.- "I don't know how I got here, but I don't know how to get back to my world, either." -The wizard said.- (The wizard class depends on what class you chose. Like, if you were a Privateer, maybe the wizard would be life.) Captain Avery sent a letter to your pirate, telling you to come quick.

-Maybe something like this would happen to you.-
Bonnie Anne: Hey, Captain, looks like ye got a letter!
Subodai (Or the others): It's from Captain Avery. Must be important, you should go to him and see what's wrong!
Ratbeard: Well, what are ye waiting for Captain, lets go!

Quest started: Lost at Sky (I couldn't think of something better. :P)

Captain Avery: Ah, you're here, young pirate. We have something urgent to discuss.
-Puppet Show, explaining another part of the Spiral, the Wizards part-
Bonnie Anne: Wow, so ye saying the spiral not only has Pirates, but wizards?
Ratbeard: Why haven't we seen any, eh?
Captain Avery: Some sort of wall separates us. I need your help. A Wizard somehow got here, and you need to help him/her get back. Be sure to get to know each other. Work together. And you may know more about wizards then I do.

Quest completed: Lost at Sky
Rewards: ___ Exp 500 Gold

Quest Started: Another Side

How is the idea so far? And help me match the classes! Add on if you want, change if you want, just make it better! xD

Vanessa Everhart Level 21
Melody Collins Level 14
Allison Hawkins Level 8
Misty Windlass Level 1
Swashbuckler~ Balance (boy)
Musketeer~ Storm (boy)
Privateer~ Death (girl)
Witchdoctors~ Ice (boy)
Buccaneer~ Fire (girl)

Quest: Lost at Sky
Reward~ 30 Exp: 500 gold

Quest Started: Off to Meet the Wizard (Wizard of Oz reference).

Rewards~ 10 Exp: A new companion.

Descriptions of each Wizard:

The Buccaneer's girl is named Samantha Battleheart and has dark red hair with purple eyes. She is strong, has a high Will and is accurate. She also carried an flaming torch (smashy/staffy weapon).

The Musketeer's boy is named Hunter Wavecrasher and has dark purple hair with silver eyes. He is agile, has an high Will and is accurate. He also carries an purple, sparking bow (shooty weapon).

The Swashbuckler's boy is named Micheal Swaying and has silver hair with black eyes. He is dodgy, has an high Will and is accurate. He also carries an white, glowing Staff (staffy/smashy weapon).

The Privateer's girl is named Sarah Heartstopper and has black hair with blue eyes. She has high strength, high Will and is accurate. She also carries an dark-flaming staff (staffy weapon).

The Witchdoctor's boy is named Jacob Waters and has blue hair with green eyes. He is spooky, has an high Will and is accurate. He also carries an Icy-blue wand that shoots sparks of ice (shooty weapon).

Description of how they got here:

They were taking their classes when he/she found a mysterious, giant, golden door that suddenly appeared in the middle of Wizard city (it was the door we found the clockworks working on in those hour long dungeons in Marleybone at their fortress). Then, a group of clockworks came through, arresting everyone (including your wizard) and took them back to their world (Pirate's 101). Your wizard broke out and stole onto one of their lifeboats to the nearest island, Skull Island.

Now they're here asking for your pirate's help to saving their teachers and Master Ambros. All of Wizard City is in danger and, if they figure out how to use their portals, all of their spiral! They're asking your pirate to travel back to their world and help them (a new world!).

Avery~ Hold up, young pirate! Don't you remember our agreement? You help me find the rest of this map and half the treasure is yours.
Wizard~ Captain, please. You're the only one who knows how to fight them. Without you, my world is doomed!
Bonnie~ Oh, come on Captain. We can't leave him/her like this.
Ratbeard~ Are ye mad, girl? We'd just learned 'bout this girl/boy and ye already want to...
Subodai~ Enough! If clockwork monsters are there, then so shall I! We go!
Ratbeard~ We stay!
El Toro~ I say fight on!
Ratbeard~ I say stay!
Catbeard~ Will there be pickle herring?
Ratbeard~ Wat the blazes does that have to do with anything?!
Gracie~ I think it'll be... interesting... let's go!
Ratbeard~ No!
Bonnie~ Alright then. It's decided. Captain, let's go.
Ratbeard~ But...
Lucky Jack Russel~ Do you want to be tied you over an volcano again?

Quest "Off to Meet the Wizard!" Complete!
Quest Started: What's a Wizard City?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
i think privateer should be balance because they buff and boost.
-eye twitches- And that's all Sorcerers are meant for in your eye? I hate it when people assume we're meant for just buffing and boosting. -growls-

Apologies. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hate it when people assume we Sorcerers and Sorceresses are meant for just buffing. I think Privateer is more Life, and that's why my little sister joined the Privateer class so she could be Life in both games.

Bloody Belle, why do the Musketeers end up with a boy? It happens all the time. XD

Ciao!

Ensign
Jan 23, 2011
So I was thinking about the match ups, this is what I got.

Swashbuckler: Balance. <3
Witch doctor: Death
Privateer: Life
Musketeer: Storm
Buccaneer: Fire

I had trouble on Musketeer and Buccaneer. Is it good? :D

Vanessa Everhart Level 22
Melody Collins Level 14
Allison Hawkins Level 9
Iris Moone Level 5
Misty Windlass Level 4

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Vanessa Everhart on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:

Melody Collins Level 14
Allison Hawkins Level 9
Iris Moone Level 5
Misty Windlass Level 4
Vanessa (if I may call ya that), to be honest, I believe some of the match-ups are incorrect. Buccaneer is more of an Ice in my eyes, Privateer and Witchdoctor are spot on, Musketeer I guess is Fire, (which I got over my dislike of) while Swashbuckler I think is Storm. -shrugs- Although, I'd definitely like my Musketeer to have a Balance wizard....

Ciao!

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
I got a good idea to go with this one! But first, matching classes.

Privateer- Life

Swashbuckler- Storm

Witchdoctor- Death

Buccaneer- Ice

Musketeer- Fire (I choose fire because of that spell in wizard. I think it was called backdraft? Backdraft is a fire trap that does 15% more damage for every pip. I refer this to the traps that do so much damage.)

Okay, now my idea!

How about for the question of where you were raised, the answer would effect the wizard's side school!

Krokotopia- Myth

Skull Island- Star

Mooshu- Sun

Marleybone- Moon

Grizzleheim- Balance

Well, here you are!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Spark of the land on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
I got a good idea to go with this one! But first, matching classes.

Privateer- Life

Swashbuckler- Storm

Witchdoctor- Death

Buccaneer- Ice

Musketeer- Fire (I choose fire because of that spell in wizard. I think it was called backdraft? Backdraft is a fire trap that does 15% more damage for every pip. I refer this to the traps that do so much damage.)

Okay, now my idea!

How about for the question of where you were raised, the answer would effect the wizard's side school!

Krokotopia- Myth

Skull Island- Star

Mooshu- Sun

Marleybone- Moon

Grizzleheim- Balance

Well, here you are!
YES! -victory shout- for once choosing GH as my Musket's homeworld pays off! Balance and Fire are my main wizard's primary and secondary schools, so I agree with this. -claps-

Ciao!

Ensign
Nov 08, 2012
Not much, just matching.

Witchdoctor - (Mixture) Storm - High Damage (I guess), Death - Health Steals, Myth - Conjuring Minions
Privateer - (Mixture) Balance - Buffs and Boosts (Couldn't think of much), Life - Heals
Buccaneer - Ice - Having high health
Musketeer - A slight mixture of the seven schools because of the traps, but I'd say storm
Swashbucklers - I'd say storm for the damage.

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
Vanessa Everhart on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:

Melody Collins Level 14
Allison Hawkins Level 9
Iris Moone Level 5
Misty Windlass Level 4
You shouldn't base the classes on P101 on the schools of magic in W101. They have very little relation to each other and it seems you're basing the relations on color. Buccaneers have nothing in common with the school of Fire. They'd be Ice. Now you're thinking: "How is that possible? Ice does low damage, but Buccaneers do not."
Buccaneer and Ice are meant to be tanks, but that's a perfect example of why you don't think of the relationship between the classes and schools in P101 or W101. Swashbucklers also have nothing in common with Balance.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
-eye twitches- And that's all Sorcerers are meant for in your eye? I hate it when people assume we're meant for just buffing and boosting. -growls-

Apologies. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hate it when people assume we Sorcerers and Sorceresses are meant for just buffing. I think Privateer is more Life, and that's why my little sister joined the Privateer class so she could be Life in both games.

Bloody Belle, why do the Musketeers end up with a boy? It happens all the time. XD

Ciao!
Hehe, I just thought since we already have an awesome female musketeer (Bonnie), so I was thinking of a boy

Any who, that was just my 2 cents on this topic. Doesn't seem like too many people cared for it since nobody commented back hahah

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012

Ciao!
lawl totally agree but for the other person ima clear there minds up :P
privateer= life/balance privaters they heal and boost their companions and friends (which is flippin nice)
witchdocter= death/myth they raise minions on there side to use as a diversion while they have life steal spells (and other deathly spells and such)
swashbuckler= storm because they do a lot of damage but cant take much damage and dont have much health
bucceneer= ice because they have a lot of health and resist but do less damage
musketeer= fire grrr sry i know every schol well besides musketeer (same with fire) so this stumps me terriably with my knowledge but all i know for a fact that musketeers are fire, so anyone back me up with the reason i cant come up then plz do :P ya i said fire even thow they shoot out electricity they arent storm at all.
Awww yess anyways i totally agree with you some people do see privateers as mere slaves to them (not literally but you know what i mean) this kind of thing happens on w101 too with the balance and life schools, aww this leads back to such memories with a friend, but I wont take up your time so i will just cut it short, i was a life and he was a balance and we basiclly finished the game from mushu up to avalon together because we were such good friends even though we never meet irl, and when we were together he was such a immensive help to me and i always hated it how other people treated him and other balances, they always command them to but a blade on them or something like that, like how people always commanded us lifes to heal them I: i thought it was really rude and i never commanded him myself because i knew how rude it was to do that, so i never asked him to buff me but he buffed me out of kindness. :D so i have natural respects for both life and balance schools and they are both my favorite and i was really happy when they put both the schools together in p101, but anyways people never bothered the life people as much as they do to balance so cheers!
oh and sry to go rambling on again i have a problem with that
*free hugs to you* (>'-')> lvl.65 .lvl 31

Captain
May 13, 2011

Ciao!
well sorcerers are known for their buffs. i gotta agree though, its getting tiring to only hear buffs about balance. some people forget balance is a mix of ALL the schools. we can attack with all the schools damage and buff to make our and other peoples attacks stronger. some people like to use us but we play alone very nicely too