Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I missed something in Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
And I'm stuck.

My Captain Scarlett Hawkins has reached level 28. I did a quick search to see what others have missed. The most common seems to have been Sister Snake and the Bitter Venom quest. I had already finished that one. But I went back to see her and she has nothing for me.

I went through Copper's Roost and talked to..well who I think is everyone. Since Big Sky was my last area for questing, I figured I missed something there. I'm there now seeing what I missed. Already talked to Brother Wolf, so that's not it. I'm usually pretty good about checking with everyone when I enter an area so I'm a bit frustrated with myself.

Any ideas/suggestions would be helpful. It might cut my search down a little. I'm off finish the tour of Big Sky for now.

Community Leader
Never mind...I found it.

When I initially talked to Brother Wolf we had a connection issue as there was a thunderstorm raging outside. I thought our conversation was completed and never went back to check in with him.

Seems I should have done that. And I'm back on track ...yeah!

Administrator
Glad you were able to get back on track with your quest, Springwolf! (and good to see you back on the message boards, thanks!)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
I'm glad I found it too!

There's a whole boat load of quests that come from that missed conversation with Brother Wolf!

It's taking a lot longer to level up my other pirate class captains than I expected! One thing I've discovered, there's a flow to getting through each world. That's extremely clear in Cool Ranch!