Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Am I Too Low?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
Hello, welcome! Would you like some tea and biscuits? -motions to blackened biscuits- -whispers- i don't suggest the biscuits, Ratbeard made them. -returns to normal voice level- Sit! I have a question. I am level 13 and am in the crescent moon cave thingamajig. I had a lot of trouble on the other quests. Am i too low of a level?

p.s what does these mean

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If you are having trouble there, it seems very likely. I don't remember how far into the area the crescent moon cave was so I can't tell you the level you should be for there. Things to try: check crew and make sure they are at least within 4 levels of you, maybe level up first mate more, do a few side quests to level yourself up, or enter the battle with some other pirates. There is strength in numbers, and even more in other pirate's epic attacks.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
You are near the end of Monquista, the next world should take you a few hours to complete, then Cool Ranch should level you majorly. I'm at 21 from the quests in Cool Ranch, now I should be able to promote my Lucky Jack Russell if I remember correctly (he's the privateer Prosido companion)

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 21

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Well, If your having problem with the quest, then I'd say you probably want to lvl yourself to at least lvl 15 before going into the Crescent Moon Dungeon. That being said, what class are you? Depending on your class with determine what you should be working on, example: I'm a Swashbuckler and I'm working on my agility. My Musketeer is also working on her agility. My Witchdoctor is working on her Will, while my Privateer is working on her Strength.
PS: Always work on your companion's dodgy. If the enemy can't hit them, then they won't die so easily. I recommend, if a Privateer, to use any Dodgy buffs you may have on your companions first before sending them out to fight. If you have a Musketeer companion, then I suggest to work on their Health, agility, and stuff since they usually get hit anyways cause of their naturally low dodgy.

Also, this ** means the same as this **, and this ** means the same as this **...

Happy sailing, mate

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
Thank you for all your replies.Bloody Belle, i am a buccaneer. i am a total noob on what to for level stuff. i just work on damage and health for my companions. now, it sounds nooby.

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
A Balanced Life395 on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Thank you for all your replies.Bloody Belle, i am a buccaneer. i am a total noob on what to for level stuff. i just work on damage and health for my companions. now, it sounds nooby.
Woo-hoo! Cresent moon is a failure.... for it! Thank all of you for your replies. i couldn't have done it without you!(now this feels like dora the explorer)

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
A Balanced Life395 on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Woo-hoo! Cresent moon is a failure.... for it! Thank all of you for your replies. i couldn't have done it without you!(now this feels like dora the explorer)
Glad we could help. I've noticed in my last reply that I forgot to mention what Buccaneers should be working on (which is Strength).

Happy sailing, mate. If you ever need any help, you can always come and ask me