Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the passage boss

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
WOW! You all know what I mean [ if you thought him ]

So why cant I have my friend help? That is my question why cant friends help i is going to take to long to get ready for this!

Maybe you can add one of those dungeon things out side?

Thanks

Zane 64

Ensign
May 23, 2010
No need. The passage boss is really easy if you're careful.

What you do is get your ship as close to one side of the cliff as you can, and creep in until you're in range. That will let you get two of the heads without the other two coming after you. Once you've got them, back off and let your ship repair. Then come in close again and start hammering the other two heads.

Easy nautical XP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Your friend Can help with clearing tokens from your ship. This does improve your ship's health when there is a repair token there. Then you won't need to clear the spawn tokens before you go into the mist And they can help you with the shipboard portion of the fight. Although I didn't have a problem with the shipboard portion, since I cleared all the spawn tokens first (Thanks to the wonderful tips I learned right here) I only had three crabs to fight and it was not an issue.

Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
I think they meant having more than just one ship in there at once. But yes you can have friends fly with you on your ship so they can help clear tokens and other stuff.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
MightySwashbuckler... on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
WOW! You all know what I mean [ if you thought him ]

So why cant I have my friend help? That is my question why cant friends help i is going to take to long to get ready for this!

Maybe you can add one of those dungeon things out side?

Thanks

Zane 64
yeah I didn't have the gold or nautical xp to get a ship strong enough to defeat it so my friend had to use his ship to defeat it for me I was aboard his ship while he fought the Scylla in return I took all the tokens off his ship so he didn't have to switch to taking the tokens off. If you really don't want to have to farm up nautical xp and gold to do this quest I recommend making a deal with a good friend of yours to have him/her defeat the Scylla with his/hers strong ship and you do something for him/her in return best of luck

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 65
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 65
Leo Richardson witchdoctor lvl 53