Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Personalities

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Blaze

Considers himself to be a Buccaneer reject, he hides his sadness in a shell of Metal armor from the Metal Guardian. Blaze is often quiet an to himself. He'd rather take orders in battle than give them. He has a respect for any pirate with more experience then him even by a smidge. He takes pride in heroes like Heroic Han Shen and bases his fighting style off of anything that will keep him alive the longest. He's already proven himself to others but can't seem to prove to himself that he is a true Buccaneer.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
George Gordon I is the leader, self-assumed father, and guardian of the larger Gordon clan. As a buccaneer, he is known to use his strength and power to get his often unruly brothers to listen to him, although Fearless or Sly usually trick him into doing things. Fearless through his witchdoctor-ness and Sly through his cleverness. However, he usually finds out, and makes a fool of himself. One of Mordekai's best pupils, he is vicious when surprised and will attack when his past "history" with the Armada is brought up. He is known throughout Cooper's Roost as the local marshal, and knows Valencia very well, as he often visited his grandparents before the Polarian War. His crew has great respect for him, but does not allow any fighting on board, as he is a pacifist and yet has learned to embrace the heat of battle when necessary.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Yet again, Emma needs a revise....

Emma Everhart is notorious for being tenacious, impulsive, and also a bit psychopathic. While not typically emotional, when faced with sad situations she'll often hide herself in a stoic exterior. She doesn't have the healthiest mental state, but she covers that up with her excellent skill with baking. Sort of. While she only shows her vast fear of heights by only allowing her companions to steer for her, and when faded with steering not focusing on the height but the route, she has a lot more deeply hidden fears in being alone and losing everything to a mysterious event to her past that no one seems to know.... She's very tomboyish but has a secret liking for black dresses. She's a horrible liar and while intelligent, she confuses herself sometimes and never thinks ahead before doing something. She's well known for being somewhat selfish.

Now, for my newest character... Ah, second newest character.

Amber Sakamoto is an intelligent and motherly young woman, having spent her entire life in Mooshu. She may be clever, but she's a sore loser. While agile and skillful with a pair of pistols, she's not the best with a rifle and prefers being armed with handguns. She's a bit overconfident in her own skills and a bit oblivious to certain obvious things. She has a fear of Subata, having been betrayed by her former General Mariko Miki, or as she used to refer to her, Miki-San. She's quick to anger and has a tendency to insult others when ticked off. She isn't dangerous when ticked off unless she grabs her katana- then you're in trouble. But she's a bit aloof and cynical, and overly selfless. Even to the point where she nearly loses her life in the process of saving another.

I've noticed that some characters have a lack of flaws...

Ciao!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here it goes since i got five pirates one for each class, i will share two of my pirate characters for now.

Reckless Nicole Ramsey - Nicolette Ramsey her full name, she maybe reckless from time to time.However this pirate have a good sense of humor,like adventures and never give up when comes to learning.Her motive to take this job is for her parents,killed by the armada.She is from Avalon,she grew up in a small port, in her free time she like to swim and look for treasures.She don't like taking blames for issues,instead she find solutions to fix it.

Amber Underwood- Amberson Monica Underwood her full name,very little is known about her.This pirate got a cold,mysterious and vengeful personality.She is also from Avalon it's unclear where she grew up.She like to read,meditate and brew potions. Her motive to be a pirate is to discover places and learn magic powers from all over the spiral.Since she is vengeful,when she faces issues she deals it directly.

Stay tuned for my remaining 3 characters.

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
Ambitious Natalie Brewster is one Pirate who is destined for success. She is a red-head and a little headstrong, although courageous and skilled with a sword. Being a Privateer, Natalie is good at commanding her crew to victory through the hardest of battles.
Nevertheless, Natalie is always up for a challenge. She loves to expire new places around the Spiral.
Being raised in Mooshu, she has a quiet and peaceful nature.
Although strong with a sword, Natalie prefers the use of a pair of daggers.
He likes to read on Pirate History, finding out about the history of the Spiral. She is often absorbed in books for hours at a time.
Natalie knows the secret to spending her Gold acquired from fighting numeral enemies(don't go crazy with the companion training points!) and she wouldn't say no to a cup of strong tea.

Captain
May 13, 2011
finally, a thread where i can show this. i have been thinking about personalities and backstories for days

sneaky george quarton is what any buccaneer should be, rough and tough. he prefers to go to the battlefield and fight. keep him away and you might find yourself in the battlefield too. in his free time, he punches practice dummies

hardy steven gordon likes guns. he likes them so much he tries to make his own. as he shoots down his enemies, he studies his weapon to see how it works while in use. while very curious about firearms, he knows to not look up the barrel

fishy terry morris is inspirational, like any privateer should be. he cares about his friends and does whats best for his teams survival. while caring and lovable in his free time, he can be strict and commanding in battle and nobody dares disobey him when hes serious

able aedan ashburn is a mysterious fellow. not even his closest friends know what his brain hides. he hides in dark corners and pops out to scare his friends. his only excuse is "this is how i practice my stealth"

black logan collins is an outcast. he is frowned on by the rest of the team for practicing hoodoo and black magic and is left to fend for himself. he doesnt like the team and the team doesnt like him, yet hes seen helping people. is he a hero?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
As promised here are my 3 remaining pirate characters, so here it comes.

Jessica Orton - Jessie Orton is her real name,she is a carefree pirate, have intense and sometimes hot temper, yet she have a good sense of humor. She is from Aquila born in a sophisticated village near the coast where the mountains meet the sea. Little is known about her early life,but during her free time she like to read, jog and go hiking. Her motive to become a pirate is to look for adventure,save the spiral from villains and learn to be a pirate master.When comes to issues,she look for answers by either intimidation or convincing others.

Slick Brittany Andrews -Beatrice Samuel Andrews her real and full name, a well mannered but intense pirate,known for her lightning fast speed and her likeness of high society. She is from Cool Ranch, in the Tumbleweed area.She like to hike, watch the stars and horse riding in her spare time.Her motive to take the job is to have an adventure of a lifetime and to learn to become a master marksman.When comes to issue, she talk it out to others and hate to be blamed at.

Sneaky Isabel Morgan- Isabella Morgan is her full name.She is known for her meek and peaceful personality, she has a complex personalty so it's hard to figure her out.She is from Polaris in a remote village.She like to read,ice skate and collect treasures.Her motive is to have an adventure through out the spirals and collect rear treasures.When facing an issue she take time to solve it,when the time is right.

There you have it, part 2 of my pirates personalities.

Avery Blames in summary
1.Nicole Ramsay Responded " Oh and you blame me Avery ? "
2.Amber Underwood Responded " You and what Army, Avery ? "
3.Jessica Orton Responded " Geez Avery Relax ! "
4.Brittany Andrews Responded " You are just plain careless, Avery. "
5.Isabel Morgan Responded " Or I'll quit and go to wizard city, Avery."

You will understand when you get the quest.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
This is the story of my character Fearless Rowan Bristol (the buccaneer)

When Rowan was 9 her parents mysteriously disappeared while searching for shelter on an uncharted island. Rowan and her sister Alura went to investigate the area when they laid eyes on Kane and the armada for the first time. It wasn't long before he ordered the surrounding armada troops to attack the young sisters but unfortunately for him, it wasn't easy. Rowan was separated from Alura in the fight which fueled her to keep going, eventually she took down 3 dragoons and a marine. After the marine fell the troops suddenly stepped back revealing Kane; he walked up to Rowan saying how useful she might be to the armada. Rowan looked around but she saw no one else who could take care of her, so she agreed. Ever since then she was called Pawn and has been an agent of the armada, what she thought was her new family. That is, until she was sent to Aquila 2 years later where she met Alura again; the two didn't recognize each other until they unintentionally used their telepathy. It took only a second for Rowan to realize it was a sister she was standing in front of, although she was still suspicious of how Alura was able to read her thoughts and she could hear Alura's thoughts if she tried, they just went with it. The reunited sisters took a stroll around Sparta where Rowan admitted her position inside of the armada and her secret studies as a pyromancer, which was forbidden in their family to practice magic, but thankfully Alura understood her sister's need for a family and welcomed back her sister anyway. As Alura was talking about her whereabouts, how she had been practicing storm magic, and how the armada killed their parents in the first place, Rowan nearly stepped on a fleeing young manticore cub. They followed it into a small crack in a wall and gave it a home in Alura's Rakes Lagoon; Alura also let Rowan stay at her house. Rowan has been with Alura and the manticore cub, who they recently named Blaze, for a whole year; the trio vanquished enemies from around the spiral before officially joining Captain Avery on Skull Island.
This is one of my newest witchdoctor character's backstory; I hope you enjoy it!

Erin was cursed several years ago by a creature of another domain. Before this happened though, she was very interested in shadow magic. Once she was old enough to leave her home of Darkmoor at the age of 13, she ventured off to Khrysalis to learn more about the magic art. She would study it day and night, learning its history and almost everything about it; some could say she was even obsessed with it! One day, she found a book on shadow magic that looked like no other she had seen before. Erin happily opened it but before she was able to lay eyes on the first page she was teleported to a strange world. It looked exactly like her private study, but instead of colors it was all shadows. The shelves, desks, books, and even her wands were turned black and parts that the light was supposed to hit were turned gray.

Erin looked around but her eyes instantly stopped at her window; a huge creature was watching her with a hostile stare. It was a shadow creature, one that she had never seen before. Maybe it only existed in the new found world of the shadowzone? She started to back away but before she reached the door, the creature grabbed her and threw Erin out the window; into the courtyard. Thankfully, she landed on her feet but the creature jumped down from the tower and stood there; whispering something under his breath. As he did, the frightened Erin told him why she was here and her fascination with shadow magic; although once she finished he stopped whispering and raised his voice menacingly. He told her, with all of her fascination she should be a shadow creature. '' This will teach you '' He said as he held out his massive hand; waves of shadows passed over Erin, forming a dome over her head. It stung her a little bit but not enough for her to wince. Once the waves stopped coming, the beast left and Erin was returned to her private study with the book in her hands. She walked shakily to one of her desks to set it down and that's when she saw it. Her hands were turning into shadows of themselves along with her feet and arms. Eventually she was able to stop the shadow from spreading to cover her head but there were shadow markings on her face and she couldn't see anymore.

After that, she abandoned her studies and wore a long black cloak to hide what had happened to her. She's able to see in the shadowzone but not any other time. To get around by herself otherwise, she relies on her other senses and echolocation provided by her staff that lets out a high pitched sound that no pirate could detect. An interesting thing that came out of the incident was the new ability of going and leaving the shadowzone at will. Erin joined The Mighty Manticore Crew with Rowan and Alura not long afterwards and has come to know her fellow members as family. Till this day forward, Erin is enjoying her time in the crew and they're the only ones who she has told about her past.

Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
Richard Radcliffe (Ruthless Rick to his enemies, Ricky to his friends) is one of the most laid back and suave pirates in the spiral. Raised in Mooshu by his uncle, Richard was a born fighter. He is a very cool and calm sailor who never looses his cool. He hates the Armada with more passion than any pirate I've ever met for taking his parents. He is fascinated by swordplay and loves stealing from those he deems unworthy of their loot. He trusts just about no one out side his crew with very few exceptions. Women often fall in love with him but despite his sharp wits, he is hopelessly oblivious when it comes to love. Making many enemies throughout the spiral, though their death threats often fall on deaf ears. Even he will admit he has a bit of an ego, which could explain why he acts as though he owns the spiral and has nothing to fear. All he wants in life is to be known, be feared, and to destroy Kane and all clockworks.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Jack nightgale funny yet annoying most of his jokes receive laughs a few sighs and a few o . O or o _ o ( blank looks) he's a true and loyal friend who likes to beat up the baddies while having a good time. Raised in Mooshu and banished from his clan when caught eating the hip hop ninja pig sizzlen bacon ( who could resist?) and turned the life of piracy and put to jail by the armada (who killed his parents) when defending a friend who was wanted and finally caught. He was rescued by a strange fat man with a big beard and a talking monkey. ( eh could be weirder) and now spends his time helping the people and helping friends who are in a pickle. And he's also a good cook. And specializes in luxury foods.

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
My main character Dante Level 65 is very pleasant and kind and he is very persuasive and great at arguments! But of course when in a conversation he can be a little awkward...

My Sleepy Caleb lvl 57 is adventurous and pretty much insane but on the inside he really has feelings and he is nice to his crew... his friends call him sleepy...

My Finnigan Holystone lvl 17 he is addicted to his looks and can be a bit cocky and arrogant.. but he is extremely nice towards other people especially about their looks....

My Sleepy Caleb (Friends call him captain Caleb) lvl 12 Privateer is a great leader and he is caring and nice towards his crew

My Lazy Aaron Kidd lvl 5 Swashbuckler is lazy (as said) but when he is given and order such as beat the stuffings out of a clockwork... well thats something he isnt lazy about

And my last character another Savannah Rakes lvl 4 (I have a girl char deal with it) is very timid and scared but she is really a great fighter and she is also great looking she just cant accept the fact that she is a pirate and her parents died

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Esperanza Devereaux was raised by a troop of acrobatic Goats in Mooshu, so she tends to be flamboyant and dramatic. She mourns the fact that there are no libraries in Skull Island and tends to "borrow" any books she comes across in her travels. The Monquistan Library is missing a rather valuable copy of the Carmina Burana. And the Subata Library is also missing a few texts of poetry and war strategy manuals ( but she blames this on the Amber Horde ).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like a well planned character in a good story, Elizabeth. Have you considered writing a story about your character (like extending this origin story here?) and submitting it to Pirate101 Fan Fiction? One-Eyed Jack is the moderator, and he is very kind. I felt very hesitant submitting my first story (actually, I always feel nervous submitting any of them... a sort of 'stage fright' I suppose), and it actually took me a few months to build up my nerve to do so, but One-Eyed Jack is most encouraging. So, take it from me, even if you feel anxious about submitting your stories, give it a try. It is good practice for writing, too!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
I love your stories, Anne. I always check to see if there's a new one when they update the fan site. BTW your stories inspired me to write and submit a few of my own. They were POSTED!! I was so thrilled. If you would like to take a look at them, I'm Esperanza Devereaux.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
Esperanza Devereaux was raised by a troop of acrobatic Goats in Mooshu, so she tends to be flamboyant and dramatic. She mourns the fact that there are no libraries in Skull Island and tends to "borrow" any books she comes across in her travels. The Monquistan Library is missing a rather valuable copy of the Carmina Burana. And the Subata Library is also missing a few texts of poetry and war strategy manuals ( but she blames this on the Amber Horde ).
I loved the reference to the Carmina Burana. Good thing she left the Llibre Vermell still there, however. Not to mention the gloriously illustrated Cantigas of Alfonzo the Wise.

Being raised by a troupe of acrobatic Goats is also very colorful! Not too dissimilar to the rather checkered past of my Anneke Nightingale, who first being raised by gentle Manders after her parents died then found herself fostered in the combat arts by austere but well-meaning Krocs, whom she left after a serious argument to join a Marleybonian travelling troupe of players who happened to be visiting Krokotopia at the time. She earned her place in the troupe by learning the popular Marleybonian stage dances, alternating with performances of magic tricks. And that was all fine and dandy, as she loved to dance and do harmless magic, and she was just a happy girl, until one day the Armada busted up the show and arrested Anneke -- not for the dancing, you understand, but for the magic tricks (though the clockworks didn't think much of the dancing either). None of the troupe knew those little magic tricks were actually illegal (oops)...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
I loved the reference to the Carmina Burana. Good thing she left the Llibre Vermell still there, however. Not to mention the gloriously illustrated Cantigas of Alfonzo the Wise.

Being raised by a troupe of acrobatic Goats is also very colorful! Not too dissimilar to the rather checkered past of my Anneke Nightingale, who first being raised by gentle Manders after her parents died then found herself fostered in the combat arts by austere but well-meaning Krocs, whom she left after a serious argument to join a Marleybonian travelling troupe of players who happened to be visiting Krokotopia at the time. She earned her place in the troupe by learning the popular Marleybonian stage dances, alternating with performances of magic tricks. And that was all fine and dandy, as she loved to dance and do harmless magic, and she was just a happy girl, until one day the Armada busted up the show and arrested Anneke -- not for the dancing, you understand, but for the magic tricks (though the clockworks didn't think much of the dancing either). None of the troupe knew those little magic tricks were actually illegal (oops)...
You just described how I got arrested by the Armada, One of my foster siblings was performing sleight of hand tricks ( not actual magic ) at a festival in Hamamitsu. Big Armada presence and a clockwork accused her of being a wizard, well, of course it's "all for one and one for all" in an acting/acrobatic troupe. I had to defend her. And thus my epic journey began ( Dramatic music rises over narration ).

Side note: How could I have forgotten the library at the University of Sivella? ( I'm sure I'll be going there again )I wonder if they have any copies of the Lais of Marie de France or any of the Provencal Trobadors? I need to "protect" these precious tomes from those grubby Clockworks! And of course there is the wonderful Lyceum in Nova Aquila.......
Esperanza Devereaux

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
You just described how I got arrested by the Armada, One of my foster siblings was performing sleight of hand tricks ( not actual magic ) at a festival in Hamamitsu. Big Armada presence and a clockwork accused her of being a wizard, well, of course it's "all for one and one for all" in an acting/acrobatic troupe. I had to defend her. And thus my epic journey began ( Dramatic music rises over narration ).

Side note: How could I have forgotten the library at the University of Sivella? ( I'm sure I'll be going there again )I wonder if they have any copies of the Lais of Marie de France or any of the Provencal Trobadors? I need to "protect" these precious tomes from those grubby Clockworks! And of course there is the wonderful Lyceum in Nova Aquila.......
Esperanza Devereaux
In Sivella, don't forget the Montpellier Codex too! And of course you will bring them back (after you have copies made) once the various Libraries are autonomous and no longer under siege. Some things are too precious for one person to own. Ah, the Lais of Marie de France, and the Troubadours (and occasional trobaritz, like The Countess of Di)... just mentioning them makes me happy. I can see you are a woman after my own heart.

But back to your previous post -- yes, I have read your fan-fiction and think it excellent! (In fact I had read A Sure Thing when it was first published on the web, and it along with The Companion have been probably my favorite new fan fiction stories of the year). Your writing style is lively and clear, well plotted with delightful irony, and portraits of characters we know (Boochbeard, Avery, etc.) that ring with authenticity. I loved the use of repetition in A Sure Thing to give emphasis (and comedy), and the playful nod to Scarlet OHara (or perhaps Maria Von Trapp) in Captain Avery's Gala, just for a couple examples. In short, you are a comic genius!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Mar 28, 2014 wrote:
In Sivella, don't forget the Montpellier Codex too! And of course you will bring them back (after you have copies made) once the various Libraries are autonomous and no longer under siege. Some things are too precious for one person to own. Ah, the Lais of Marie de France, and the Troubadours (and occasional trobaritz, like The Countess of Di)... just mentioning them makes me happy. I can see you are a woman after my own heart.

But back to your previous post -- yes, I have read your fan-fiction and think it excellent! (In fact I had read A Sure Thing when it was first published on the web, and it along with The Companion have been probably my favorite new fan fiction stories of the year). Your writing style is lively and clear, well plotted with delightful irony, and portraits of characters we know (Boochbeard, Avery, etc.) that ring with authenticity. I loved the use of repetition in A Sure Thing to give emphasis (and comedy), and the playful nod to Scarlet OHara (or perhaps Maria Von Trapp) in Captain Avery's Gala, just for a couple examples. In short, you are a comic genius!
Thank you * curtsies , and blushes modestly *

Ensign
Dec 15, 2013
Jackie is your normal pirate. She always keeps her crew in place and is wise and thoughtful of what and which companion she should choose for battle. Even though she will completely fail and be defeated for the first time, she'll always strike back and will never give up until she gets rid of the enemy out of her sight. When around her friends, she always has a sense a humor .((Unless she is drunk on a bottle of Yum)) But as rumors say, its quite rare to see her laugh and smile. So most of the time she'll have a blank expression and will rarely talk. Unless she agrees with you, she'll just give a simple one word reply or a grunt.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Gruesome Jackie Ro... on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
Jackie is your normal pirate. She always keeps her crew in place and is wise and thoughtful of what and which companion she should choose for battle. Even though she will completely fail and be defeated for the first time, she'll always strike back and will never give up until she gets rid of the enemy out of her sight. When around her friends, she always has a sense a humor .((Unless she is drunk on a bottle of Yum)) But as rumors say, its quite rare to see her laugh and smile. So most of the time she'll have a blank expression and will rarely talk. Unless she agrees with you, she'll just give a simple one word reply or a grunt.
Great post Jackie, welcome to the message boards. Looks like you have the brain of a fighter with the heart of a poet. You are gonna fit right in here.

Ensign
Jul 24, 2010
Ruthless Roberto Noble is a berserker. He doesn't really come up with strategies, he really just charges in waving his sword around like a maniac. Even though he seems like a brain-dead ruffian, if he must, he will come up with a strategies to beat his opponents. He is very caring of his companions and if needed, will take hits for them to survive. When off duty, he likes bragging about his strength and always challenges his companions to 5v1 battles. Bonnie Anne has always said that "Even though he can be a pain sometimes, he has a big heart and will fight for his friends."

Ruthless Roberto Noble Level 40

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Sly Felix Devereaux is, as his name implies, very sly. He's quick and witty, usually coming up with a sarcastic comment for any occasion. He's a Witchdoctor, raised in the sandy lands of Krokotopia, and his foster parents forced him to fight in arenas. Growing up in life as basically a slave, Felix quickly became stronger due to his daily chores and his mind adapted to trying to figure out how to make chores. He quickly discovered easier ways to do his chores and often avoided them whenever possible while making it seemed like he did. Eventually his foster parents discovered his little secret and sent him away to Skull Island, in the care of no one. Water Moles found him, and took him in, caring for him in several years of his life. One of his most favored companions, Mormo, was even a part of his family for several years. He was captured by the Armada when he was practicing hoodoo with the Water Moles.

As for his battle strategy, Felix is strategic. He often does not rush into battle, waving a sword like mad and hoping for the best. He relies on his various hexes and curses to bend the battle's rules to his will, and sending him companions in to do the real damage and keep him from harm, and at this point he slings spells at his enemy from afar. When he does have to fight alone, he often cannot survive, as his crew is a vital part of his survival as it keeps the enemy distracted.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The PvE Master on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
Ruthless Roberto Noble is a berserker. He doesn't really come up with strategies, he really just charges in waving his sword around like a maniac. Even though he seems like a brain-dead ruffian, if he must, he will come up with a strategies to beat his opponents. He is very caring of his companions and if needed, will take hits for them to survive. When off duty, he likes bragging about his strength and always challenges his companions to 5v1 battles. Bonnie Anne has always said that "Even though he can be a pain sometimes, he has a big heart and will fight for his friends."

Ruthless Roberto Noble Level 40
Welcome to the message boards Roberto. Sounds like you are a virtuous pirate just like the rest of the Message Board Marauders. You are gonna fit right in.

Ensign
Sep 13, 2008
Harmony Hollystone is always rather jumpy. She always ends up nervous about one thing or another, and never really feels safe unless she's with her cousins aboard the Swift Voyager. This means that she isn't the most trusting person, but once her trust is earned, Harmony is loyal to the end.

Chase Nightingale is a bit more like most people imagine when they think of pirates. He's swift and stealthy and doesn't think his day fulfilled if he hasn't fought something. However, he tends to watch out for everyone and would prefer for his crew to be safe than to win a victory.

Keira Fairlead is rather complicated. On the outside she seems to be above everyone else and entirely unfriendly. On the inside, though, she's just worried that she's going to get someone hurt. Keira cares for everyone she knows, but in a distant way.

--
Harmony Hollystone, level 15 musketeer

Ensign
Nov 29, 2013
Fiery Luke, the reluctant one. Need I say more? Well I'm going to anyway. He gets bored easily but he really does enjoy a nice fight. His teacher, Morgan Lafitte always sends him to train new swashbucklers, and he reluctantly accepts to train them. He loves hanging out with his friends or going on adventures. He's talkative, and mysterious. He has a past shrouded in mystery, as he has no recollection. Bet some of you do know Luke well.

Here's my new apprentice swashbuckler, Samir West. He's kinda like Luke, but he is still learning how to be a pirate. He pretends energetic and happy all the time around pirates he's not familiar with, but once he gets to know people he acts like Luke. He's always looking up to Luke.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Yet again, Emma needs a revise....

Emma Everhart is notorious for being tenacious, impulsive, and also a bit psychopathic. While not typically emotional, when faced with sad situations she'll often hide herself in a stoic exterior. She doesn't have the healthiest mental state, but she covers that up with her excellent skill with baking. Sort of. While she only shows her vast fear of heights by only allowing her companions to steer for her, and when faded with steering not focusing on the height but the route, she has a lot more deeply hidden fears in being alone and losing everything to a mysterious event to her past that no one seems to know.... She's very tomboyish but has a secret liking for black dresses. She's a horrible liar and while intelligent, she confuses herself sometimes and never thinks ahead before doing something. She's well known for being somewhat selfish.

Now, for my newest character... Ah, second newest character.

Amber Sakamoto is an intelligent and motherly young woman, having spent her entire life in Mooshu. She may be clever, but she's a sore loser. While agile and skillful with a pair of pistols, she's not the best with a rifle and prefers being armed with handguns. She's a bit overconfident in her own skills and a bit oblivious to certain obvious things. She has a fear of Subata, having been betrayed by her former General Mariko Miki, or as she used to refer to her, Miki-San. She's quick to anger and has a tendency to insult others when ticked off. She isn't dangerous when ticked off unless she grabs her katana- then you're in trouble. But she's a bit aloof and cynical, and overly selfless. Even to the point where she nearly loses her life in the process of saving another.

I've noticed that some characters have a lack of flaws...

Ciao!
More lovely characters. XD

Evangeline has lost her last name to time, forgetting it with the ashes of her history. Having become a witch (not Salem witch) of sorts to ensure the end of her painful illness, which by all means will eventually result awfully for her, she has become quite untrusting but quite skilled with false kindness. She's phlegmatic in public and not well known for a variety of facial expressions. Under pressure, she never does well and breaks down, unable to complete the yaks at hand. While she spends a lot of her time reading, her intelligence remains at only average and nothing exceptional like she wishes. She often compares herself to others, and has few redeeming traits. Despite this, she is a pretty talented fighter, but she does NOT like close-combat.

Caroline Orleans, now known as V/Project Valentina is a vengeful girl at the young age of twelve, turning thirteen soon. Having been transformed via implants, extractions and modifications performed by the well-concealed Negative Zero Laboratories, she suffers almost frequent internal conflicts with her decisions and herself, debating if she can really shed her malevolent and rage-filled exterior to return to how she was. She is not a kind person to anyone except Cori Xiriga, her only genuine friend. To others she remains melancholic, choleric and grim, a definite pessimist and anything but benevolent. She also is easily lost in thought, and finds it hard to enjoy anything anymore due to being in almost constant pain. Her skill on the battlefield is determinable- as she is not swift or stealthy, instead tripping or falling over her own feet every once in a while. However, she manages her long ranged thrown blades with deadly precision.

Cori Xiriga is a dedicated fighter with a collected and mature atmosphere. Being quick to make strategies and swift to protect those she considers her friends, she's a good person to be with and generally a bit of a sanguine person. She is very polite and benevolent to those she meets for the first time, but she will not hesitate to destroy you if you threaten her or someone close to her. Minor mess ups she will take lightly, and absorbed in a bit too much of a nature to trust, she can be fairly simple to deceive, but you have to be cautious to succeed in this. She's helpful and well educated in medical art, considering that her methods of attack are completely revolving around medical equipment such as syringe projectiles or an IV naginata. She's easy to distract or catch off guard, and she's too leisurely for her own good.

Ciao! (To be continued)