Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Personalities

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Sly Gillian Randall is one of Avery's disiplined pirates, or "soldiers". She never disagrees with orders, and is a bit uptight when it comes to missions. Despite her "work, work, work" attitude, she can relax and let up a bit. Avery found Sly when she was a young girl as a stowaway on one of his cargo ships. Since then, he has taught her how to become a great pirate of legends. She doesn't have any friends, nor is very social at all. Despite this, she has grown to have a bond with her crew, Avery, and the people of Skull Islands to the point where she would risk her life to save theirs.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Bonjour, Pirates! What can I do for you today? Oh yes, take some frosted Polarian tea... Catbeard got it imported through here for me. I also have some creme brûlées to offer! Yes, I decided to roll with the Polarian cuisine today. But we have normal flavor, maple, banana-chocolate (my favorite!), and dark chocolate. All of them are so delicious...

So, today I wanted to discuss character. How do your Pirates act? What are they normally like? Just wondering! This might be useful for my Roleplay threads too...

My main character, Sneaky Emma Everhart, is an impulsive tomboy with a spunky attitude. She's usually seen smirking and she loves teasing her friends and crew. She is easily annoyed and panics a little easily, though maintaining a calm exterior. She's a little cold sometimes when she feels like it, and can be a little bit insouciant or nonchalant.

Ruthless Keira Moone is more on the ominous side. She's quiet, kind, but yet very deadly when angered. She isn't as nonchalant as Emma, and is a bit timid or nervous sometimes. She's very circumspect, unlike Emma, and her personality opposes the blonde Musketeer's. She's not one to be the first on the battlefield, and has a very surprising sense of direction, danger, and toughness of her enemies. She's very observant and has a great attention to detail.

Cynical Savannah Underwood is more of a cynical person, as her name entails. She has a sour attitude and a snappish behavior. She's a calm, strategic type, and she's a lot smarter than she looks. She's bold sometimes, and gets a little cocky when she's battling. She is a bit arrogant but has a soft heart, and it's ironic how show offs get on her nerves.

So, those are some examples... Post here! I'd really like to know more about your Pirates. :)

Ciao!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
Jade Stone's parents got stranded on an expedition to Krokotopia and died from the heat. Therefore Jade has a deathly fear of the heat, wrapping herself in her magically cooled Polarian armored dress. She wears the dress every moment she can, because it smells of her original home in Polaris where her mom used to make Jade some hot cocoa.
Jade has a weakness for hot cocoa.
She fought in the Polarian war and has a horizontal scar across her cheek. Her scar, though, runs deeper than that.
She was blinded during the war.
Everyone did everything they could to recover her sight, and although now she can see, it's not the same as it was before and she relies on a sixth sense that tells her where to shoot her arrow. During her months of complete blindness, she stumbled through the woods one late winter evening and found a Frostfang puppy shivering, alone, in the cold. Jade took the wolf-like creature in and in a way, 'Fang' became her seeing-eye-tiger. The two have become inseparable. To help Jade's sight further, The White Witch of Polaris gave her an amulet that allows her to see in a special way. Rather than seeing shapes, colors, facial features, and expressions, Jade sees auras and emotions. Therefore when the Clockwork Armada captured her for practicing archery and ice magic, she couldn't see her attackers and was lost in her own darkness. The armada stole her amulet and then tried to kill Fang, tried to take his priceless armor, but they couldn't. He was protected by a special magic, and nothing could kill him but old age, which he is far from. When Boochbeard and Gandry rescued the two, Jade secretly stole the amulet back from the armada and was then capable of seeing again. Her greatest secret is her greatest vulnerability -- her sight. Thus she never lets anyone know that she is blind, and never lets anyone see her precious amulet.
Jade has many layers to her, and although she is quiet, she most certainly isn't emotionally modest. Whenever she does something correctly, she feels the need to gloat, for back at home in Polaris she was just the little runt and no one but her parents believed her capable of anything. And even though she doesn't say anything when she gloats, it's still loud and clear.
She doesn't know this yet, but she's got a soft spot. Whenever someone befriends her, like a true friend, the kind of I-would-die-for-you friend, then she opens up and treats her friend like family. It's very hard to break her outer-shell, though, and currently only one living creature has achieved this.
Fang.
Jade is a soldier, but she's certainly got her own mind. She disobeyed many orders when she was in the Polarian war (record-breaking, mind you) which is what saved her own life and many others. Although she isn't very nice or friendly, she would never let anyone die and would risk her life for a total stranger. Yeah... Jade's complicated like that...

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
(Not a pirate, persay, but...)

The sad truth is that not everyone is born to good, loving parents. Miriam, usually known as Meri, a Cat from one of the seediest sections of Marleybone, could own the truth of this. Meri's parents were thieves and worse, using their kitten in schemes to further their own ends - in con games, as a pickpocket, and as a burglar. One scheme got her mother transported away to a far Marleybonean colony (lucky to have escaped 'the hemp necktie' as Meri would put it); her father, who weaseled out of being convicted along with Ma, finally ended up in jail for other crimes. The judge, who could have convicted little Meri as an accomplice, was kind, and sent her to the orphanage instead.

Ironically, thus followed the happiest days of Meri's childhood. Life was still hard and food still scarce, but Meri was treated with kindness and affection, and taught to read, opening a whole new world to her. To her sorrow, she was taken away from Old Boz by Da once he got out of jail. He still had use for her in his schemes to rise in the Underworld, training her to impressive fighting skills to be his personal bodyguard.

Meri wanted nothing to do with her father's criminal schemes, but he could be brutal if she did not obey. Meri plotted to get out of Marleybone. She needed money, and a stranger woman with white hair and impressive togs [clothes] seemed to be the perfect mark. She wasn't.

As soon as Meri's nimble fingers got near the woman's money pouch, the young Cat found herself flat on her back with a giant wolf snarling in her face; the woman's ice blue eyes no less intimidating. Meri began to explain herself, very fast. Although Jade Stone's eyes never warmed and her manner never less than cold, Meri found herself a friend. Jade hid her from her father's cronies, and smuggled her out of Marleybone on her ship. Meri, who now has a decent life as a fish seller in Skull Island, yearns to be able to help Jade and repay her debt of gratitude.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Loyal Sam Underhill is a privateer that is intensely that - loyal. Loyal to his friends, the memory of his family, but especially his crew. He leaps headlong into the frontline of battle, only realizing his crew is right beside him after the battle is over. He strives to lead by example and show his more wayward contemporaries (aka Ratbeard) what virtue and goodness actually mean. He also plays a mean game of whist. His favorite song is Get Together by the Youngbloods. His favorite movie is The Fellowship of the Ring. His favorite cookie is a plateful of snickerdoodles.

Quirky Quinn Quince is just a little off center. His fashion sense consists of whatever castoff piece of armor is lying around. A swashbuckler by trade he loves jumping in the middle of the enemy to show off his fancy moves, then waiting for everyone to applaud (friend and foe alike). He also gets distracted by side quests extremely easily. He has also been known to embarrass himself on the dance floor occasionally Off time he loves a good mug of yum and telling tall tales under the decks while someone else steers the ship through the skyway. His favorite song Quinn the Eskimo (Manfred Mann version). His favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake. His favorite toy growing up was a cardboard box... still is, actually.

Musketeer Red Blake Percy has a mission in life - to right wrongs and settle injustices. By force if necessary, by threat if not. Since the authorities in most places seem to be corrupt or ineffective, it's Blake's self appointed job to play vigilante and fix it right then and there. He prefers to orchestrate battles from the back, picking off the enemy from a distance. His downtime consists of seeking more injustice to fight. One day he hopes to become an undercover agent and expose true villainy to the light of justice. His favorite song is Street Fighting Man by the Rolling Stones. His favorite ice cream is rocky road. His favorite TV show is Mission: Impossible.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Christina Strong is a fierce protector and defender of the defenceless. She sees anyone in trouble and her high level sense of indignation will carry her right into the thick of things to teach any bully a lesson. She is a tough teacher and will take no sass or nonsense from her crew but rewards loyalty and hard work very well. See hates rudeness and bullies and will do anything she can when she sees injustice happening. She tends to act before she thinks but for the most part this serves her well as she keeps a very loyal crew that is used to rolling their eyes at her rashness and they make sure they have her back to assure her that her weakness' will be well covered.

Golden Christina is very fun loving and will crack a joke at the most unexpected times. She is fit, fast and light on her feet to be the annoying thorn in her enemies' side. She tends to be a bit over protective in her eagerness to right any wrong. She likes to keep El Torro on his toes to one up him when comes to being the heroine. She does tend to get into some hilarious spots because she also tends to act before she thinks but she also knows she is fast enough to squirrel bounce out of any jam. And if things do fall apart from not enough planning she is the quickest to laugh about it and won't hesitate to tell a story at her own expense just to have the joy of seeing someone else laugh.

Darling Christina Dove Is a lover of peace through strength. She also will jump to to the defense of others but her main goal is to give her friends and loved ones a sense of peace and safety. She is a contradiction of terms. As much as she loves peace and safety for those she cares about she takes a fiendish delight in blowing things up. Her best co conspirator is Ratbeard. She has a daring sense of humor that thoroughly loves getting into fun scrapes just so she can laugh her way out. She is a practical joker extraordinaire. Her latest scheme was saran wrapping a friend's ship. Anything for a laugh or a boom.
I know two of your characters Christina strong and fair Christina nightingale .romantic rebbeca ivring is a witchdoctor who is mysterious and wanting to help her crew and other people be more friendly toward one another .Her companions and her go to valencia to admire the emerald stormy sky's .she like it when ever she can help other people get good deals at the bazaar.But most of all she just wants everyone to be happy

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Raven, the name she simply goes by, is known by several names, Athanasia being a popular one. But however, her name is just Raven, and nothing otherwise.

Raven is renowned for her arbitrary and lighthearted exterior- and she can act like a bit of a ditz, to put it easily. Though her whimsical nature is a facade to conceal her intelligence, cunning, and inner rage just begging to breach through. When Raven wants vengeance- she GETS vengeance. She has a horrible temper and anger is something she's known for. While melancholy, she is kindhearted to those who serve no threat to her or her secret- the fact that she's no normal Witchdoctor.

This "Witchdoctor" is skilled and strategic- and knows when to destroy her opponent. Though power comes with prices. Raven is easily caught off guard and though violent at times, easily defeated- if you can breach through her attacks.

Raven considers herself a 'siren' of sorts- if he song she sings to provoke her strongest attacks didn't prove that obvious. Her song is actually based off a poem by an author I neve could conclude who it was, though the majority of the things I researched stated it was by Edgar Allen Poe. The song is deemed 'Come Little Children.'

A few lyrics:

Come little children, I'll take thee away,
Into a land of enchaaaaaaaaaaant-ment
Come little children, the time's come to play,
Here in my garden of shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-doooooows...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Raven, the name she simply goes by, is known by several names, Athanasia being a popular one. But however, her name is just Raven, and nothing otherwise.

Raven is renowned for her arbitrary and lighthearted exterior- and she can act like a bit of a ditz, to put it easily. Though her whimsical nature is a facade to conceal her intelligence, cunning, and inner rage just begging to breach through. When Raven wants vengeance- she GETS vengeance. She has a horrible temper and anger is something she's known for. While melancholy, she is kindhearted to those who serve no threat to her or her secret- the fact that she's no normal Witchdoctor.

This "Witchdoctor" is skilled and strategic- and knows when to destroy her opponent. Though power comes with prices. Raven is easily caught off guard and though violent at times, easily defeated- if you can breach through her attacks.

Raven considers herself a 'siren' of sorts- if he song she sings to provoke her strongest attacks didn't prove that obvious. Her song is actually based off a poem by an author I neve could conclude who it was, though the majority of the things I researched stated it was by Edgar Allen Poe. The song is deemed 'Come Little Children.'

A few lyrics:

x Shudders x Um....OK, I just want to make it known right now, up front that I am No threat and would love to be friends Raven. Don't wanna make you mad, no way no how.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011

A few lyrics:

Jade and Raven probably won't get along...

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
x Shudders x Um....OK, I just want to make it known right now, up front that I am No threat and would love to be friends Raven. Don't wanna make you mad, no way no how.
Raven examines Chrissy for a moment, deciding if she should trust her. "Hmmm.... Okay, then. I trust you," she states, thought there seems to be a hint of skepticism in her tone.

~

Couldn't resist.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
Raven examines Chrissy for a moment, deciding if she should trust her. "Hmmm.... Okay, then. I trust you," she states, thought there seems to be a hint of skepticism in her tone.

~

Couldn't resist.

Ciao!
Phew x Wipes brow x x Smiles sweetly x x Ships a box of chocolate cauldrons to erase any hint of doubt x

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012

A few lyrics:

Fascinating. It seems like Raven and Omar might get along. Both witchdocters of potency at a price. Except where Raven need only sing a song, Omar has to reveal what happens when one binds himself to the Spirit World through the Well of Spirits.

And by the way, I am quite familiar with that particular song and I believe that the tune came from a movie called Hocus Pocus. lovely tune is it not?

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Hello, my name is Bob."

"Hi, Bob," chorused the gathered assemblage, all holding firearms of various sizes.

"I'm a musketeer." Bob confessed, looking at his shoes. "I save the spiral, one denizen at a time. Everyone looks down on me, even the NPCs. All the popular kids want to hang out with swashbucklers and witchdoctors..."

"And privateers," chimed in another.

"And buccaneers, only not so much," still another added.

"Yes, well," Bob continued. "The crew and I fly around the spiral doing quests for people, fighting the Armada, looking for map pieces and what not, and well..."

"Out with it, Bob," encouraged the moderator.

Taking a deep breath, Bob continued. "As a musketeer.."

"Here, here," piped up a salty dog, obviously a Marleybonean.

"As a musketeer, I feel inferior. There I said it. Bonnie Anne's a musketeer and she's wonderful. The chosen sniper and all that. So why do I feel like yesterday's leftover spiced yum pudding?"

"Can anyone answer that?" the moderator addressed the small gathering.

"Because we're wallflowers?"

"Because we're not terribly confident?"

"Because the Armada frightens the socks off of us?"

"All right, settle down people." The moderator, a large bear of Grizzleheim, took her own deep breath. "Now repeat after me. I'm a musketeer and I feel wonderful."

"I'm a musketeer, and I feel wonderful," came the barely audible response.

"Louder, and mean it."

"I'm a musketeer, and I feel wonderful." This time you almost actually hear the person next to you.

"Do you want to be here all day? Louder!"

"I'm a musketeer, and I feel wonderful!" Bob said.

And you know, this time he actually meant it.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012

A few lyrics:

Hmm, kind of fascinating that one could consider Anneke Nightingale sort of a light sister to Raven the dark sister (except, of course, they aren't sisters). When you meet her, Anneke comes across very much a feather-head, but unlike Raven, that ditziness is not a façade, it is simply a reflection of often not fully attending exactly to where she is or what she is doing. You might be asking her a normal question, while she might be thinking: why are the creases around people's eyes different? Or, I wonder what the different colors of people's auras really mean? Or, if you divide the proportion of a person by the length of their head, will you always get the same number? Or, should I rescue that moth from the spider's web over there, or would it be more important to let the spider have her dinner?

Anneke doesn't see the world like most people, either. She wants to like practically everybody and everything. Children are especially drawn to her. If faced with a bad-tempered batacuda, she recognizes that it is simply territorial and hungry. If surrounded by angry bees, she is sure she can placate them (oddly, she usually does). The divide between life and death is a blur for Anneke, so she does not grieve so very much for her lost parents. She seems incapable of hate: cruelty and evil make her sad and frightened far more than angry (at least at this stage in her life). She is terribly afraid of the Armada because she is sensitive to their unnatural natures, but has plenty of courage, and thus is willingly their enemy as she feels it is her duty to restore the balance of nature they ruin (and she doesn't know the half of it yet). She's sweet, often playful, and still rather childish, yet she can fully focus herself in a fight and be an able leader.

Thus while her companions are inclined to pat Anneke on the head and lovingly regard her sometimes as a child who doesn't have enough sense to put on a coat when the weather is cold, they truly admire her intellect, innate kindness, and leadership, and would want to follow no other.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
Hmm, kind of fascinating that one could consider Anneke Nightingale sort of a light sister to Raven the dark sister (except, of course, they aren't sisters). When you meet her, Anneke comes across very much a feather-head, but unlike Raven, that ditziness is not a façade, it is simply a reflection of often not fully attending exactly to where she is or what she is doing. You might be asking her a normal question, while she might be thinking: why are the creases around people's eyes different? Or, I wonder what the different colors of people's auras really mean? Or, if you divide the proportion of a person by the length of their head, will you always get the same number? Or, should I rescue that moth from the spider's web over there, or would it be more important to let the spider have her dinner?

Anneke doesn't see the world like most people, either. She wants to like practically everybody and everything. Children are especially drawn to her. If faced with a bad-tempered batacuda, she recognizes that it is simply territorial and hungry. If surrounded by angry bees, she is sure she can placate them (oddly, she usually does). The divide between life and death is a blur for Anneke, so she does not grieve so very much for her lost parents. She seems incapable of hate: cruelty and evil make her sad and frightened far more than angry (at least at this stage in her life). She is terribly afraid of the Armada because she is sensitive to their unnatural natures, but has plenty of courage, and thus is willingly their enemy as she feels it is her duty to restore the balance of nature they ruin (and she doesn't know the half of it yet). She's sweet, often playful, and still rather childish, yet she can fully focus herself in a fight and be an able leader.

Thus while her companions are inclined to pat Anneke on the head and lovingly regard her sometimes as a child who doesn't have enough sense to put on a coat when the weather is cold, they truly admire her intellect, innate kindness, and leadership, and would want to follow no other.
Ah! I can see that these two do have a sort of 'sisters of dark and light' theme to themselves. Quite well designed, in my opinion. Anneke is a well thought out character, and it's obvious lots of work was put into her, along with your other characters. Not to say every character isn't well thought out- Lizzy, Jade Stone is amazing and the pun in her name was awesome.

Anneke is well thought out- she sort of reminds me of Desiree, a Swashbuckler character I made, but Desiree is less of a ditz and.... more of an idiot. She doesn't have that flighty airhead thing going on, and instead is just a bit foolish at times. In fact I'll do her personality separately...

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Desiree Devereaux is possibly one of the least strategic pirates you'll meet, if you can actually deem her as a pirate. She's rather a klutz of a Swashbuckler, and she lacks the formal training needed to stay on her feet at all times. Nonetheless, she does know how to fight, but unfortunately, her stupidity is no facade. She forgets her strategies, and she swears she's being plagued by someone who happens to dislike her. Desiree has some of the worst luck- but nonetheless, she's a sweet girl. She's extremely oblivious, though...

This Swashbuckler has a heart of gold and a sweet behavior, and she's fairly selfless in various cases. Her attitude is hardy deserving of the bad things that happen to her, but she remains helpful, happy, and it's extremely rare that she'll ever frown, cry, or show even a slight note of unhappiness in anyone's presence.

She has a simple personality.

Ciao!

Ensign
May 02, 2013
Dead-Eye Kai Keelson, (My Main) is a swashbuckler, although his personality couldn't me more at odds with his class. He is a cold and calculating person. He'd much rather sit back and watch a fight break out than join in himself. Instead of jumping straight in, he'll hang back and let his opponents make the first move. Then, only when they've made a fatal mistake will he finally go on the offensive. In addition to this, he tends to be what one might call a gentlemanly pirate, tending to avoid squabbles and focus on any tasks he might have to accomplish.

(I feel almost as though I'm intruding on something)

~Z

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Luigimario3939 on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Dead-Eye Kai Keelson, (My Main) is a swashbuckler, although his personality couldn't me more at odds with his class. He is a cold and calculating person. He'd much rather sit back and watch a fight break out than join in himself. Instead of jumping straight in, he'll hang back and let his opponents make the first move. Then, only when they've made a fatal mistake will he finally go on the offensive. In addition to this, he tends to be what one might call a gentlemanly pirate, tending to avoid squabbles and focus on any tasks he might have to accomplish.

(I feel almost as though I'm intruding on something)

~Z
Welcome to the message boards Luigimario3939 . You have an good imagination and I look forward to where it is going to take you and then through you to us.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Luigimario3939 . You have an good imagination and I look forward to where it is going to take you and then through you to us.
Always blessing someone, Chrissy. Anyway I have the new and improved Amy to put up here...

~

Amy Laverne as she simply goes by, is by all means crazy. She's always been known for rambling on about fourth walls and things like that because she can snap the fourth wall like a twig. She's cheery and upbeat and welcoming too, though she always enters in the craziest ways. She's likely to be on the ceiling when you're outside, or somehow appearing out of nowhere. Her methods are confusing, but she's quite fun anyway.

Of course, there's a deeper meaning beneath her fourth wall breaking exterior, though it reaches down and overruled the majority of her behavior. She's very aggressive and tough in battle, and fairly diligent on many occasions. She isn't afraid to fight, and she can be a little bit selfish sometimes.

However, she's oblivious and takes things literally and sometimes her humor makes no sense. But crossing her is a VERY unwise move. She carries around her "borrowed" Friar Sand's axe for a reason- and unless you want your face smashed in, be kind and respect her fourth wall shattering attitude.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Always blessing someone, Chrissy. Anyway I have the new and improved Amy to put up here...

~

Amy Laverne as she simply goes by, is by all means crazy. She's always been known for rambling on about fourth walls and things like that because she can snap the fourth wall like a twig. She's cheery and upbeat and welcoming too, though she always enters in the craziest ways. She's likely to be on the ceiling when you're outside, or somehow appearing out of nowhere. Her methods are confusing, but she's quite fun anyway.

Of course, there's a deeper meaning beneath her fourth wall breaking exterior, though it reaches down and overruled the majority of her behavior. She's very aggressive and tough in battle, and fairly diligent on many occasions. She isn't afraid to fight, and she can be a little bit selfish sometimes.

However, she's oblivious and takes things literally and sometimes her humor makes no sense. But crossing her is a VERY unwise move. She carries around her "borrowed" Friar Sand's axe for a reason- and unless you want your face smashed in, be kind and respect her fourth wall shattering attitude.

Ciao!
Lol, I thank you, I do try .
Ok Got it, x Makes mental note " Kind and respectful, got it. Um forth wall? no clue but will never dis it " x Keeps eye on gnarly weapon x

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Sly Gillian Randal... on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Sly Gillian Randall is one of Avery's disiplined pirates, or "soldiers". She never disagrees with orders, and is a bit uptight when it comes to missions. Despite her "work, work, work" attitude, she can relax and let up a bit. Avery found Sly when she was a young girl as a stowaway on one of his cargo ships. Since then, he has taught her how to become a great pirate of legends. She doesn't have any friends, nor is very social at all. Despite this, she has grown to have a bond with her crew, Avery, and the people of Skull Islands to the point where she would risk her life to save theirs.
Eh, I should really re-write this. I didn't give enough detail, obviously. Well, here it goes!
Kathrine Randall, known as Sly, Ms. Randall, or very rarely Katherine is a pirate like no other. She grew up on the Isle of Dogs and was raised by her loving mother and strict father. One was the member of highest society, and the other was a pirate, captain of The Incursor. Her father, a Privateer in the King's army, saw the mother's piratey ways as a threat to his title. Because of this, he planned a pre-meditated murder of her and her crew. She was on my father's boat as a very young girl when he blew her ship to smithereens right before her very eyes. Katherine screamed, shouted, even tried to fight back at this 'mutiny' of sorts, but it didn't help. For a few years after that, she was in his crew's service. They treated the young girl just like a member of the crew, even when she did something close to a sin. To this day, she has the scars to prove it. Around the age of seven, she was taking a small, alotted break on shore while her father took care of some business in the Skyways, when all of a sudden, she was blindfolded and tied up, put in a box, and placed in the cargo holds of a trading ship heading to none other than Skull Island. Since then when she met Avery in the docks (that being one of his important shipments), she has been in his service. He saw fine potential in the girl, which she quite admired. All of the class trainers taught her their skills for years, until at twelve, when she set sail to explore the world and better my skills and knowledge. She's visited and lived in Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila for about a half of a year each, Mooshu for longer and Marleybone for shorter. She's a strict sort who rarely softens up to the feelings of others (much like her father). As said before, she is very anti-social person, with the exception of her crew. Despite this, she has grown an unbreakabe bond with a select few, and those people are the ones she can trust. She has many secrets to hide, which many more are trying to figure out. People don't take her as an immediate threat, but the reason she stays away from people is because of her father-inherited temper. With the right motivation, she can wipe out an entire fleet of pirates, clockworks, or what have you. She must be careful, for she has recieved mysterious news of a new crew coming her way...

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Hmm....what should I put? x light bulb appears over my head x I will be using my main character.
Smiling Natalie,a lvl 51 is kind,competitive,passionate,(like fire wizards,like me)creative,thoughtful, respectful,curious,quiet,and happy most of the time.Deadly with a blade,so always has a few tricks up her sleeve during combat.She is a bit like Bishop,( or was it rooke?whichever one likes what i am about to describe.) always touching and tinkering with things she shouldn't be around in the first place.Natalie's curiosity has gotten her in to trouble so many times that she completely lost count.(in real life too)When not saving the skyways,finding the map to el dorado training with Morgan,Natalie can be found reading,trying to event something,and making new friends.she loves ideas how to make her bunkhouse perfect.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Quick to strike, stubborn, and impatient, Kai Alcott isn't quite as bad to have in a battle as he appears. What he lacks in pretty much everything else, he makes up for with great plans and execution of those plans. In a tough raid, this is your strategist.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Black Lily would get along very well with Raven. She is mysterious and is rarely seen. You will always see her in her witchdoctor's sanctorum of a room. She will probally ward you off unless you have a message for her.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012

A few lyrics:

Secret's out- Raven is a witch. Not a Witchdoctor- a witch. From the Salem days as well!

Ciao!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
pirate101 lover on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Hmm....what should I put? x light bulb appears over my head x I will be using my main character.
Smiling Natalie,a lvl 51 is kind,competitive,passionate,(like fire wizards,like me)creative,thoughtful, respectful,curious,quiet,and happy most of the time.Deadly with a blade,so always has a few tricks up her sleeve during combat.She is a bit like Bishop,( or was it rooke?whichever one likes what i am about to describe.) always touching and tinkering with things she shouldn't be around in the first place.Natalie's curiosity has gotten her in to trouble so many times that she completely lost count.(in real life too)When not saving the skyways,finding the map to el dorado training with Morgan,Natalie can be found reading,trying to event something,and making new friends.she loves ideas how to make her bunkhouse perfect.
I can get along with just about anyone