Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Personalities

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Yet again, Emma needs a revise....

Emma Everhart is notorious for being tenacious, impulsive, and also a bit psychopathic. While not typically emotional, when faced with sad situations she'll often hide herself in a stoic exterior. She doesn't have the healthiest mental state, but she covers that up with her excellent skill with baking. Sort of. While she only shows her vast fear of heights by only allowing her companions to steer for her, and when faded with steering not focusing on the height but the route, she has a lot more deeply hidden fears in being alone and losing everything to a mysterious event to her past that no one seems to know.... She's very tomboyish but has a secret liking for black dresses. She's a horrible liar and while intelligent, she confuses herself sometimes and never thinks ahead before doing something. She's well known for being somewhat selfish.

Now, for my newest character... Ah, second newest character.

Amber Sakamoto is an intelligent and motherly young woman, having spent her entire life in Mooshu. She may be clever, but she's a sore loser. While agile and skillful with a pair of pistols, she's not the best with a rifle and prefers being armed with handguns. She's a bit overconfident in her own skills and a bit oblivious to certain obvious things. She has a fear of Subata, having been betrayed by her former General Mariko Miki, or as she used to refer to her, Miki-San. She's quick to anger and has a tendency to insult others when ticked off. She isn't dangerous when ticked off unless she grabs her katana- then you're in trouble. But she's a bit aloof and cynical, and overly selfless. Even to the point where she nearly loses her life in the process of saving another.

I've noticed that some characters have a lack of flaws...

Ciao!
(Cont.)

Sakura is a capable and strong warrior, and one of the most well known in the universe- despite being a teenage girl of 16 years old! Depending on when you catch her, her behavior can be sanguine, melancholic or phlegmatic, mostly the first, but the second in occasions when she's in need of someone there for her. It's hard to befriend her or engage in a conversation with her, considering she's not one dedicated to small talk or frivolous things like anything fun. Her life is rigorous training, as she intends to one day destroy the darkness of the universe. Too concentrated on remaining strong, she has trouble allowing others to find out anything about her besides the fact that she is not one to mess with. Internally, she suffers like any other human being- and she is very lonely, sentimental and sometimes questions her right to destroy dangers like she does. She can be impatient, but respects those she thinks deserve respect, and is easy to respect.

Elissa is the captain of the galleon Tempest Breaker, a metal ship which maintains flight somehow. She is very intelligent, quirky, and rather technologically interested. She is easy to intrigue and somewhat easily distracted. When ticked off, she does not attack anyone, instead just seeming generally aggravated. Considering the fact that she rarely sleeps, she is very easily tired. Despite being a very sweet and amusing individual, she possesses a grim side to her. She is secretly searching for something evil or corrupt, and she will stop at nothing to retrieve it. She is a bit crazy and murderous, but usually manages to wave it off as an act or facade.

Adrian is.... Unique, to say the least. He's unpredictable- and you'll never be able to determine whether he'll be benevolent and helpful or malevolent and scary. He is quick to aggravation, and certainly the type to be wary of. Chaotic and playful, he is generally laid back and calm in almost every situation he's in. The weird thing about him is that he considers nothing right or wrong- seeing as everyone has their opinions, morals, etc. This is simple evidence that he is not as mindless as many assume, instead a bit of a deep thinker and more likely to be found reading inside Tempest Breaker than anything else. Chaotic as he is, he's also amusingly mischievous and not always so dangerous. See what I mean by unpredictable?

Ah, that's it for now..

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
(Cont.)

Sakura is a capable and strong warrior, and one of the most well known in the universe- despite being a teenage girl of 16 years old! Depending on when you catch her, her behavior can be sanguine, melancholic or phlegmatic, mostly the first, but the second in occasions when she's in need of someone there for her. It's hard to befriend her or engage in a conversation with her, considering she's not one dedicated to small talk or frivolous things like anything fun. Her life is rigorous training, as she intends to one day destroy the darkness of the universe. Too concentrated on remaining strong, she has trouble allowing others to find out anything about her besides the fact that she is not one to mess with. Internally, she suffers like any other human being- and she is very lonely, sentimental and sometimes questions her right to destroy dangers like she does. She can be impatient, but respects those she thinks deserve respect, and is easy to respect.

Elissa is the captain of the galleon Tempest Breaker, a metal ship which maintains flight somehow. She is very intelligent, quirky, and rather technologically interested. She is easy to intrigue and somewhat easily distracted. When ticked off, she does not attack anyone, instead just seeming generally aggravated. Considering the fact that she rarely sleeps, she is very easily tired. Despite being a very sweet and amusing individual, she possesses a grim side to her. She is secretly searching for something evil or corrupt, and she will stop at nothing to retrieve it. She is a bit crazy and murderous, but usually manages to wave it off as an act or facade.

Adrian is.... Unique, to say the least. He's unpredictable- and you'll never be able to determine whether he'll be benevolent and helpful or malevolent and scary. He is quick to aggravation, and certainly the type to be wary of. Chaotic and playful, he is generally laid back and calm in almost every situation he's in. The weird thing about him is that he considers nothing right or wrong- seeing as everyone has their opinions, morals, etc. This is simple evidence that he is not as mindless as many assume, instead a bit of a deep thinker and more likely to be found reading inside Tempest Breaker than anything else. Chaotic as he is, he's also amusingly mischievous and not always so dangerous. See what I mean by unpredictable?

Ah, that's it for now..

Ciao!
Emma the depth of your characters and your writing skills never cease to amaze me. Please never stop writing. You have a true gift.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Quick Pearl on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
I don't roleplay much, but I still like the idea of this post. ^^

Quick Pearl is ironically, slow when it comes to thinking. Although, she is very light on her feet and she has a very VERY short temper. She gets into fights easily, and usually relies on her instincts to get through her problems. She's got a really sharp tongue along with her temper and is also a bit of a tsundere. (Look it up. ^^) Once you get to know her, she can be a very outgoing party animal and a joy to be around.

Dead-eye Connor is a flirt, and his personality changes depending on the girl he's trying to get. He has several points of his personality that stay with him no matter what girl he is flirting with. He is very patient and is usually the one that calms Pearl down when she gets into a tantrum, despite being younger than her by a year. He's also very loyal, and if any harm comes to those he loves, the offender is practically making a death wish.

I'm not very good with putting personalities into words. I better keep working on it.

~Quick Pearl
Revisions because revisions are awesome. (More like I feel like some things need to be changed.)

Quick Pearl, usually just called Pearl, is a very quiet, tsundere-like girl with immense pride that is easily hurt. Easy to anger because of her impatience, and hard to confuse in battle. Being raised in Scrimshaw, she is very illiterate, and her math is a bit shabby. She relies on Connor to do these things for her, except for count her gold. To compensate for this, she is very talented in drawing and painting, as well as swordplay.
Getting past her tsundere side, Pearl is actually very sweet, loving, caring, and even a bit hyper. She has a little bit more patience for those she loves, but it's not much more patience. She's also (surprisingly) good with children, and she can tutor others in swordplay without having her temper fuse run down.
Alone, she tries to humble herself and starts to think of what she can do in certain situations to avoid regret later on.

Dead-eye Connor, mostly referred to as Connor, is a very cheerful, flirtatious fellow, and is able to convince *almost* anyone of his point using words. He is fiercely loyal and generous, but can be a bit of a tease (especially to Pearl), though his patience with Pearl usually calms her down. His bringing up in Marleybone makes him better than Pearl in most academics. However, he is still being taught in the way of pirating and fighting...
His fierce loyalty can sometimes lead him to bouts of depression, especially when it comes to choosing between the Crown of Marleybone or Pearl and piracy. During these periods of time, he starts to reflect more on his actions, and starts to be a bit more pessimistic.
When alone, he starts to ponder different aspects of life, and sometimes questions if a life of piracy with his sister is the best choice of life.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
talon can be kinda reckless some time he does not like to give up he mostly try's to have fun and can make a epic pun pretty much any he enjoys sparring with his crew mates and playing pranks on red coats and blowing up the armada hes about 15 years old and he likes sailing and taking out armada ships he is quite good with a spear he was raised in Grizzleheim and his parents where lost in a ship wreak he was born fearless and he is always ready for anything he always keeps his word and repays a debt he try's to be careful but he's mostly reckless

fearless talon Lewis see you in the sky way!

Ensign
Dec 21, 2010
Perilous Olivia Hornigold is an adventurous young pirate, always ready to counter a witty comeback when it comes to taunting. The thing she does a lot, (this is why she's still alive) is act like she is dead when she knows her enemies are two strong for her. She then leaves before anyone can do anything and picks fights with weaklings to get stronger. She loves two help others and can be a bit bossy on the battle field, showing off at times but usually either the enemies die, or they flee in anger from her showing off. But there is a few things she doesn't boss around: Her crew, and her pets. She believes in them more than she does in herself. And whenever a crew member or her pets die or faint, she completely forgets her strategy ( which aren't the best but can go pretty well) and goes all in on the enemy that killed or knocked them out no matter what. She hates being left out of things and never wants to do things alone. That is my main character for ye!

Ensign
Dec 15, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
Great post Jackie, welcome to the message boards. Looks like you have the brain of a fighter with the heart of a poet. You are gonna fit right in here.
Ahhh~! Thank you for the kind words dear~ >3<

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Hello everyone
Romantic Rebecca Irving
During the times of the Kroktopian war she was raised
By a privateer which helped her understand that krokotopia was not safe
and that she needs to get out of there with the privateer who got killed on the trip to Polaris
By the armada ,fearing the worst she started to grieve and then saw a way to be royal
It took a lot of hard work to get there now everyone in Polaris is awaiting her return.
Personality-mysterious but means good nice kind and likes to help people in need
That sums up her story and personality. Next!
Merciful esmee -
During the times of the war on Moshuu she was living alone
She had to learn how to raise herself with no parents at all her parents were killed by Kane before they got to el dorado fearing that Kane would get there . you have to go to skull island so
She did and she is not the same now....
Personality:fearful of everything not the typical privateer

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Bonjour, Pirates! What can I do for you today? Oh yes, take some frosted Polarian tea... Catbeard got it imported through here for me. I also have some creme brûlées to offer! Yes, I decided to roll with the Polarian cuisine today. But we have normal flavor, maple, banana-chocolate (my favorite!), and dark chocolate. All of them are so delicious...

So, today I wanted to discuss character. How do your Pirates act? What are they normally like? Just wondering! This might be useful for my Roleplay threads too...

My main character, Sneaky Emma Everhart, is an impulsive tomboy with a spunky attitude. She's usually seen smirking and she loves teasing her friends and crew. She is easily annoyed and panics a little easily, though maintaining a calm exterior. She's a little cold sometimes when she feels like it, and can be a little bit insouciant or nonchalant.

Ruthless Keira Moone is more on the ominous side. She's quiet, kind, but yet very deadly when angered. She isn't as nonchalant as Emma, and is a bit timid or nervous sometimes. She's very circumspect, unlike Emma, and her personality opposes the blonde Musketeer's. She's not one to be the first on the battlefield, and has a very surprising sense of direction, danger, and toughness of her enemies. She's very observant and has a great attention to detail.

Cynical Savannah Underwood is more of a cynical person, as her name entails. She has a sour attitude and a snappish behavior. She's a calm, strategic type, and she's a lot smarter than she looks. She's bold sometimes, and gets a little cocky when she's battling. She is a bit arrogant but has a soft heart, and it's ironic how show offs get on her nerves.

So, those are some examples... Post here! I'd really like to know more about your Pirates. :)

Ciao!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
Ooh this is cool XD. fearless robert spencer, a young and agile swashbuckler, he is one of the most trained and deadly swashbucklers in the spiral! He is even a threat to morgan laffite!, when threatened, robert can be very deadly, (but he also has a secret identity, in the night he is el toro's partner: el roberto! music) and robert is not one of those captains who is all: you will call me sir or captain is that clear?, or all that, robert has formed a great friendship with his companions, especially subodai, he is the one who has been with him since the beginning. Roberts life has had its ups and downs, but even though he has been through all these hard times, he has always had a spunky and fun personality. Sometimes in his spare time, he trains younger pirates in skull island, when he is not chasing after el dorado al least. Robert has a undying freedom soul, witch is why he hates being locked up in prison. But, the thing that robert wants most is freedom, freedom from the armada, freedom from corruption, and freedom from hardship. Whoops, i really overdid it XD

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
awkward bart, as you can amagine, bart is an awkward, quiet, and poetic pirate, he likes to read, write poems and sleep XD but when his family or friends is threatened, bart is very, very, very, very, very, VERY, deadly. ok thats bart for ya, next!

fearless isabellla spencer, a lot like robert (considering that she has a huge crush on him lol) she loves to fight in lots of styles, fencing, kendo, and many more, but when not fencing she is reading and hanging out with her friend lovable natalie andrews. ok thats isabella! next!

lovabe natalie andrews, very shy and quiet, but when you get her talking, its very hard to get her to shut her yapper, she is also a party animal. but in battle, sometimes she is afraid to fight, and she only fights if one of her friends is in trouble. (continuing)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
(conteinued) romantic holly young, a pro marksman who, as her name states, can be quite romantic at times, it depends on the guy she is trying to win over, but when she is not chasing after all the handsome men, she is shooting out in the woods. ok next!

sneaky tim blake, a pro at healing powers. always ready to help a friend in need, he loves reading, and music, but when the time comes, he is always ready to stop a bully or a armada goon in there tracks. well that all my pirates guys! hope yu enjoyed!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Hmm

Misty Jackson is a bit impulsive, but she thinks out her every move before acting. She's enormously loyal to her friends and crew, and won't hesitate to take a hit for them. Misty enjoys a good fight, and likes being in the thick of things, taking out her enemies with sheer power. Misty is a somewhat unusual Swashbuckler in that sense, and uses it to her advantage. She's kind and helpful to other pirates, and will always be there for a friend in need.

Flint Ashford is a sort of big, goofy guy. He is full of power, and loves rushing into battle. He will sacrifice himself to save a friend, and doesn't mind defeat. He knows he can always get help and try again. Flint is somewhat clumsy, and has a habit of running into walls. He's a great friend to have, and will stick with his allies to the end.

Brynn Laveer is a calculating sort of person. Her strengths lie in magic, and she stays to the edge of the battlefield, picking off her enemies one by one. She's less social than my other pirates, and prefers to take on the Spiral solo with only her crew to aid her. Brynn is one of those pirates that stands out due to her unique look, but she hates being noticed.

Kestrel Hawkins is the most immature of the group. She tries to think things out, but things never go as planned. Her crew ends up having to save her most of the time. She's decent in a fight, and while she does buff her crew, she also deals out her fair share of damage. Kestrel is sort of scatterbrained, and she doesn't have a lot of friends for that reason.

Lucas Ironside is a very strategic fighter. He will asses a situation, and choose the best outcome for himself. While he's a good friend, he doesn't like fighting with others much-he's a bit of a loner, which might end up being bad for him. Lucas' social skills aren't that great, and he doesn't like dealing with other pirates.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I still have one character slot left, and I plan to make another Swashbuckler.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
Cynical Felix Eastwick. He was raised by a discharged Red Coat, who, using his retirement pension, gave Felix a very high class and conservative education. Felix can easily speak about history, mathematics, and economics, and is a real Marleybonian patriot, believing that Marleybonnia truly rules the skies. Because of this, he usually tries to avoid attacking Marleybonian shipments and vessels, preferring to pirate Monquistan traders instead.

As his nickname suggests, he is extremely cynical, but not pessimistic, although he prefers to call himself a realist. For him, finding El Dorado is all about the money, and he sees the Armada as both a rival and an entity which he must consider his enemy, since the Armada is at war with Marleybone. Although he isn't gullible, he enjoys making his enemies think that they have tricked him.

He considers Ratbeard one of his best friends, and because of this, Bonnie is always persuading them not to kidnap some Baroness or start robbing banks. He is extremely calculating, and has been offered the rank of Commodore after being transferred to Special Branch. Seeing the position's benefits, he accepted.

In all, Cynical Felix Eastwick is a rascal. He represents the true description of a pirate. However, Fortuna has somehow made him take the side of those who fight for the weak, and he finds himself doing good deeds without wanting to. Perhaps there is still hope to turn his black heart into gold...

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
Fearless Zenobia Nightingale is a little stubborn but she cares about everyone on her crew. Like her twin brother, Fearless Carlyle Nightingale, she tends to forget things. She likes to inform her crew and friends about what is going on. She gets angry if you talk bad about her crew or friends. She loves to pick fights with random enemies.

Ensign
May 03, 2010
Crazy Cody, Lvl 65
"Pers... purse on... purse on all ties.
Why do you put purses on ties? You put ties on your neck- they're boring, mind you, but the puppies still wore them. Against the judgement of the universe, but the puppies have always been stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid puppy clans. Clans of bears.
WHY CAN'T I GO TO GRIZZLEHEIM!?!
And why don't I grow beard grizzle? I'm a pirate, I deserve some grizzle!"

Cowardly Corwin Collins, Lvl 65
"Wait, you want me to talk on the message board? Isn't that, um... Micheal's job? Or Brody? Or... anyone? Please? I need to... um... go do very important buccanneer things... brave things, because I'm a... uh... yeah. Bye. Have fun discussing your personalities."

Burly Brody Bosworth, Lvl 25
"I HEARD WE WERE IN A TAVERN! HA-HA, I thought these word post things wouldn't be any fun! That horse at the bar- do you think he'd be up to starting a little fight? I'm itching for one- seriously, I'm getting tired of helping some bison deal with their problems. I need to do some pirating- you know what I mean? Here, I'm going to go give it a shot!"

Nimble Nathaniel Nicols, Lvl 29
"Personality? Well, well, well, my dears- you certainly came to the right place. Allow me to properly introduce myself- Nathaniel N- but you kind ladies can just call me Nate, greatest swordsman in Skull Island, Monquista, Cool Ranch... anywhere I go, in fact. I am a master at what I do. However- my writer appears to be nearly out of characters. He must go to the next character- I'll see you in Mooshu, ladies. I hear it's lovely there."

Modest Micheal, Lvl 20
"Well, this post was a mess. That's pirates for you- what can you say. Cravens, fools, and monsters all- but they mean well. As much as they put out a rough edge, they do want to help... mostly. Cody, Corwin, Boswoth, Nathaniel- they're good kids. They don't like to admit it, but they are.
Farewell, and salutations,
Micheal."

PRAISE CTHULHU
-Crazy Cody

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Merciful Esmee is the not the typical privateer fearful of everything even her sister

Ensign
Apr 05, 2014
Bonjour, Pirates! What can I do for you today? Oh yes, take some frosted Polarian tea... Catbeard got it imported through here for me. I also have some creme brûlées to offer! Yes, I decided to roll with the Polarian cuisine today. But we have normal flavor, maple, banana-chocolate (my favorite!), and dark chocolate. All of them are so delicious...

So, today I wanted to discuss character. How do your Pirates act? What are they normally like? Just wondering! This might be useful for my Roleplay threads too...

My main character, Sneaky Emma Everhart, is an impulsive tomboy with a spunky attitude. She's usually seen smirking and she loves teasing her friends and crew. She is easily annoyed and panics a little easily, though maintaining a calm exterior. She's a little cold sometimes when she feels like it, and can be a little bit insouciant or nonchalant.

Ruthless Keira Moone is more on the ominous side. She's quiet, kind, but yet very deadly when angered. She isn't as nonchalant as Emma, and is a bit timid or nervous sometimes. She's very circumspect, unlike Emma, and her personality opposes the blonde Musketeer's. She's not one to be the first on the battlefield, and has a very surprising sense of direction, danger, and toughness of her enemies. She's very observant and has a great attention to detail.

Cynical Savannah Underwood is more of a cynical person, as her name entails. She has a sour attitude and a snappish behavior. She's a calm, strategic type, and she's a lot smarter than she looks. She's bold sometimes, and gets a little cocky when she's battling. She is a bit arrogant but has a soft heart, and it's ironic how show offs get on her nerves.

So, those are some examples... Post here! I'd really like to know more about your Pirates. :)

Ciao!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
My main character Cruel Griffin Vane is smart, impatient and mysterious. When something takes a while or is tedious he usually will give up for a day then play again and actually do it , he is not the most powerful witchdoctor or the smartest, but is quite reliable.He doesn't like low damage and weak companions and without any doubt whatsoever is terrible at doing damage with his ship's powers, which is why he usually asks a friend to help or just get attacked by the other ship.He loves soloing and will never be in a group while doing a dungeon unless he didn't clear it at the first, second or third try.He may not like much but if there's anything he likes its pancakes and frosted Polarian tea. see ya!

Ensign
Apr 05, 2014

Ciao!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
Stubborn Valkoor is not the nicest buccaneer or the smartest, but is certainly determined, stubborn and easily enraged. When Valkoor is mad he charges at whatever is enraging him and they don't live to tell the tale in fact I'm pretty sure the dead bodies burst into flames somehow.But there are a lot of things he likes such as valencian art, rare artifacts(not the important things like weapons and armour), totems and all antiquities from across the spiral, but what he does with these things is.... throw them at enemies . and that is what Stubborn Valkoor is like, SEE YA!!

Ensign
Apr 05, 2014

Ciao!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
Black Bart is serious, smart and accurate.He could bullseye a coin that was behind a mountain and on the other side of the spiral,he isn't much of a joker or a person known to laugh EVER.He is quite a good strategist and nearly as good a tactician as a privateer would be. And now I'm gonna tell you his backstory .Black Bart was raised by a dog who trained him to be a redcoat, but he wanted to go traveling so he went on a supply ship going to Cool Ranch and he hid aboard the Deadly Badger and once he got off he traveled to Tumbleweed (aboard the Deadly Badger again) and was trained by a turkey sharpshooter known as Flint McGobbles, but after 3 years the Armada raided Flint's house and captured Bart but Flint ran away and now lives in Krokotopia, and then Boochbeard and Gandry rescued him and the rest is history.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Hmmmm..

My main character, Clever Sam Jones, swashbuckler extraordinaire, is of a more jokey and humorous personality although he can get serious when it's time to. He is brave, defensive of his friends, and has a sense of honor in combat that is rarely found in the pirate job. In combat he is a master strategist, fighting the enemy head on, and dodging every attack that comes his way. However, El Toros constant posturing and heroics get the crew in trouble occasionally. Maybe if you spent more time blocking than preening... anyway he was orphaned at an early age when his parents were eaten by a sky squid (he now has a deadly fear of calamari) and was raised by the rats of Skull Island. He was briefly arrested when caught by the Armada for dueling in the name of a friends honor, and later set free by Boochbeard. Now he is on his way to becoming the most successful and feared pirate in the Spiral...

Clever Sam Jones
Level 55 Swashbuckler

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Dead-eye Jack Morgan: kind, helpful, loyal, adventurous, and fierce he be always willing to help those in need, raised in far northern land Grizzelheim he learned the fighting way of the wolves which soon led to a life pirating. He lives for the thrill of adventure and loot bad people or enemy ships amongst land or sky, he likes making friends from time to time during his adventures. he has a great set of skills with daggers "a natural born swashbuckler he be" he loves to fight especially with worthy foes, but don't get on his bad side, those who do terrible or foul deeds he'll be using ye as a skyship anchor. so that be me pirate personality keep on sailing mates.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Cruel Madeline is easily angered and pretty defensive. She is usually serious but makes a few jokes here and their. But if you really wanna get a taste at what she's like ask her crew members:
You: what's cruel Madeline like?
Bonnie Anne: she's a good captain and a good fighter I knew I saw something in her when she sealed with those troggies
Subodai: good leader and good within the battle.
Ratbeard: good at blowin stuff up
You: could you ask for a better captain?
Bonnie Anne: probably not knowing pirates these days
Ratbeard: well maybe....
Bonnie Anne:x elbows Ratbeardx
Ratbeard: ok Maybe not
There you have it!

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
Roslyn Silver grew up living in the streets of marleybone till admiral Nelson took her in. Nelson knew her parents well and when she was 14 he told her the truth about her family. Now Roslyn travels the spiral with her crew searching for her last living relative. Other than that she is usually a cheerful girl.

Leo Davis is a egoistic maniac who relys on his charm more than his skill. Growing up in skull island he was raised by a group of wharf rats he doesn't like to talk about it so much though. Before meeting Roslyn he tricked girls into falling for him then taking their money and valuables till Roslyn came. Now he and Roslyn travel together to find the truth about Roslyn's past so he can confess his feelings for her.

Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
What do you get when you take a toddler, get him orphaned, and have him raised by the wise, sagacious tellings of the completely trustworthy Wharf Rats in Skull Island?

You'll get a scraggly boy, not even taller than the squattest Troggy, with a mischievous penchant for stealing and an insane predilection for anything that is shiny, even if it's worth nothing of real merit. (Search his ship, and just look at all those detached, dulled bayonet blades from his times in Port Regal. Poor Redcoats. )

Lazy, charming, indolent - and, not to mention, lazy - (Insert Name) is a self-proclaimed thief-adventurer of sorts, decently skilled with a sword in his hand when he needs to be. With bright, short blonde hair that sweeps out from under the brim of a stolen sheriff's hat from Cool Ranch and unnaturally purple eyes shining with the sort of look you get from someone about to dump a bucket of water on your head, decked out in a full Cool-Ranch styled dress suit and boots that he did not steal at all from Dos Amingos y Uno, he's someone you can totally trust in your crew.

No, really. He totally didn't paint a self-portrait of himself on the stern of the Invincible Beagle, that was someone else.

Ensign
Aug 20, 2010
Ooh, this does look fun! And best here as any to introduce myself! Ratbeard, keep it down to two crème brulees!
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Sandy Keira Ire doesn't like her real name, so she goes by Sandy (actually that was silly me not understanding the naming bit ). She's blonde with light blue eyes. She's very friendly and likes to help people. She can be excitable, but only when she has something to be excited about. Her archenemies (she's got two) are Deacon and Diana Lionheart (my wizzy). She's thirteen and grew up in Scrimshaw. Her parents were killed by the Armada. She's very studious (a privateer characteristic) and a protector of the innocent. She thinks that the world would be better if Kane would be obliging and just go jump off a cliff.
Honest Kevin Ire is Sandy's twin (older by two minutes) and looks almost exactly like her. He is very weird . But other than that, he's actually pretty cool. He's a swashy! He thinks that Deacon is seriously. creepy. dude.
Honorable Kenneth Ire (dost thou see wherest I plan to go with this ?) is the older brother (he's fifteen). He somehow ended up in Grizzleheim. Best guesses as to how that happened. He's a buccy!
Reckless Colin Ufford was raised in Krokotopia. He's a witchy and he's got a secret. If you'd like to figure out what it is...have fun getting hexed. He's fourteen.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
What do you mean the brulees are gone? Oh no...RATBEARD!
I could only figure out how to reply, not make my own thread. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Sandy Keira Ire lvl 23
Honest Kevin Ire lvl 16
Honorable Kenneth Ire lvl 8
Reckless Colin Ufford lvl 11

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Sandy Keira Ire on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Ooh, this does look fun! And best here as any to introduce myself! Ratbeard, keep it down to two crème brulees!
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Sandy Keira Ire doesn't like her real name, so she goes by Sandy (actually that was silly me not understanding the naming bit ). She's blonde with light blue eyes. She's very friendly and likes to help people. She can be excitable, but only when she has something to be excited about. Her archenemies (she's got two) are Deacon and Diana Lionheart (my wizzy). She's thirteen and grew up in Scrimshaw. Her parents were killed by the Armada. She's very studious (a privateer characteristic) and a protector of the innocent. She thinks that the world would be better if Kane would be obliging and just go jump off a cliff.
Honest Kevin Ire is Sandy's twin (older by two minutes) and looks almost exactly like her. He is very weird . But other than that, he's actually pretty cool. He's a swashy! He thinks that Deacon is seriously. creepy. dude.
Honorable Kenneth Ire (dost thou see wherest I plan to go with this ?) is the older brother (he's fifteen). He somehow ended up in Grizzleheim. Best guesses as to how that happened. He's a buccy!
Reckless Colin Ufford was raised in Krokotopia. He's a witchy and he's got a secret. If you'd like to figure out what it is...have fun getting hexed. He's fourteen.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
What do you mean the brulees are gone? Oh no...RATBEARD!
I could only figure out how to reply, not make my own thread. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Sandy Keira Ire lvl 23
Honest Kevin Ire lvl 16
Honorable Kenneth Ire lvl 8
Reckless Colin Ufford lvl 11
To answer your question, at the top of a page such as 'The Tavern' or 'Circus Maximus' there is a blue button that says 'New Topic'. Click on that to create a new thread.

Fair skies and swift sailing to ye!
-Misty