Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay III: Cool Ranch Craziness!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
YAR again, Pirates! Welcome back to another Roleplay thread, this time with a different plotline. I thought three threads with three different plotlines would be easier to manage than merging multiple plotholes into one topic. So, let me get some stuff straight before beginning...

Firstly, the primary Roleplay thread has a plot of its own: I think it should be the Waponi Wars or Mooshu Troubles. Take your vote!

The second one is: The Valencian Storms. It involves a lot of Armada, pirates, and explosions!

This one is: Cool Ranch Craziness! You'll see why.

And Im sorry, but I have to place a few rules on the Roleplay...

1. Please, no attempting to control other peoples' characters. Ask for permission to first!

2. Try not to stray too far from the plotline.

3. Enjoy role playing!
~

Savannah Underwood's medium length brown hair bounced as she sprinted across the treetops of Skull Mountain. The Swashbuckler was carrying something golden in her hand- and she had quite the load of troggies after her!

The cunning bronze haired girl leaped down, and quickly hid herself with the help of her Swashbuckler training. The troggies searched for her, but gave up, and by then Savannah was at the docks.

"I better be careful next time..." The thief murmured as she reappeared. She gazed at the object she was carrying with a smile on her face- she scored herself a winner! Just then she heard a voice from behind her.

"Heya Underwood, long time no see. What's that ya got yaself?"

Savannah snickered as she recognized the voice. "Hello, Everhart, how are you doing? Skyways being kind?"

The Swashbuckler's rival/friend smirked. "Yup, they are. So... I just wanted to ask you if you're up for a fight in the Brawling Hall?"

"Definitely, I've been meaning to sharpen my skills a little." Savannah replied. "So, shall we?"

Emma nodded at the snappy, yet somewhat friendly Swashbuckler with a bad attitude. "We shall!" Emma twirled her sniper rifle and winked.

~

The mysterious golden object is the key to the plotline. For the record, we'll find out more during the fight! See ya next time!

Sneaky Emma Everhart

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Could you explain to me what this is about it sounds cool but im lost

I CONFUSED

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
[Just one question from me, Emma: Do you have a plot in mind for these? Or do they organically evolve and we take the most logical route from there?]

As for adventure #1, I think the Waponis have already been defeated? Not sure. Anne does plan to go with Emma and Scarlet (and whoever else) to MooShu to help defend Emma from the danger that she believes is about to center on her [hence, question #1. If you don't have something in mind, I'm sure something that may justify Avery's concern and skyway restriction might just fall on Emma's sweet, blonde head... I'll wait for your word]

As far as adventure #2, Charlotte would be saying "Explosions! What explosions? I thought we were going to do this sneakily!"

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I just reread what I wrote... And even IM confused! Sheesh, I must have been extreme,y tired when I wrote this.... O.O Failure! I'm bad with plotlines... Yea, lts make it so the plotline kinda comes from whoever comes up with one? -shrug-

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
(Well, we'll see what the other players want to do, but I can start some things off. I do have an initial plot for the MooShu story, and even know what the 'squiggly lines' of DOOM are... but I shan't give it away yet. Hope to amuse all, maybe scare Emma a little bit ... after all, there is surely a good reason Avery and Vadima are worried about Emma...)

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Ok so to be clear we just add on to the story with our own pirates

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
YAR again, Pirates! Welcome back to another Roleplay thread, this time with a different plotline. I thought three threads with three different plotlines would be easier to manage than merging multiple plotholes into one topic. So, let me get some stuff straight before beginning...

Firstly, the primary Roleplay thread has a plot of its own: I think it should be the Waponi Wars or Mooshu Troubles. Take your vote!

The second one is: The Valencian Storms. It involves a lot of Armada, pirates, and explosions!

This one is: Cool Ranch Craziness! You'll see why.

And Im sorry, but I have to place a few rules on the Roleplay...

1. Please, no attempting to control other peoples' characters. Ask for permission to first!

2. Try not to stray too far from the plotline.

3. Enjoy role playing!
~

Savannah Underwood's medium length brown hair bounced as she sprinted across the treetops of Skull Mountain. The Swashbuckler was carrying something golden in her hand- and she had quite the load of troggies after her!

The cunning bronze haired girl leaped down, and quickly hid herself with the help of her Swashbuckler training. The troggies searched for her, but gave up, and by then Savannah was at the docks.

"I better be careful next time..." The thief murmured as she reappeared. She gazed at the object she was carrying with a smile on her face- she scored herself a winner! Just then she heard a voice from behind her.

"Heya Underwood, long time no see. What's that ya got yaself?"

Savannah snickered as she recognized the voice. "Hello, Everhart, how are you doing? Skyways being kind?"

The Swashbuckler's rival/friend smirked. "Yup, they are. So... I just wanted to ask you if you're up for a fight in the Brawling Hall?"

"Definitely, I've been meaning to sharpen my skills a little." Savannah replied. "So, shall we?"

Emma nodded at the snappy, yet somewhat friendly Swashbuckler with a bad attitude. "We shall!" Emma twirled her sniper rifle and winked.

~

The mysterious golden object is the key to the plotline. For the record, we'll find out more during the fight! See ya next time!

Sneaky Emma Everhart
Naturally, Emma and Savannah did notice Matthew since he had used one of his Swashbuckler abilities to disappear from sight when they arrived. He was quite interested in the two's rivalry, and the object Savannah was holding. He was not greedy, but he was strategic. He figured that he would sneak into the Brawling Hall while hidden, and find out what was going on.
He proceeded to hurry there and hide in the rafters, planning to make his entrance when the two had finished their sparring match.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
(Well, we'll see what the other players want to do, but I can start some things off. I do have an initial plot for the MooShu story, and even know what the 'squiggly lines' of DOOM are... but I shan't give it away yet. Hope to amuse all, maybe scare Emma a little bit ... after all, there is surely a good reason Avery and Vadima are worried about Emma...)
(Hehe, Anne, you definitely are a story writer. You're amazing with plotlines!)

Savannah back flipped swiftly to avoid getting struck by the sparks from Emma's musket. The bronze haired Swashbuckler swung her daggers in, and they impacted Emma's cutlass, and both were trying hard to overpower the other.

"You have way too much weaponry..." Savannah commented to the blonde.

"It's called being prepared, Savvy."

The two continued running around the wooden floors of the Spar Chamber, spark against steel, iron on titanium. The duo's crew was watching the duo jump, dodge, and slash at each other, but they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

El Toro murmured to Bonnie Anne, "Are they enjoying themselves?"

Ratbeard, who was unhappily wearing pink, thanks to the colors of Savannah's flag, shrugged. "Probably, the two are naturals when fighting."

There was a burst of electricity and a clang of steel. The crews looked up to see Savannah's daggers up against Emma's cutlasses, and neither seemed ready to lose. Emma thought of something, and quickly and skillfully sprinted behind Savannah, and poked her with the cutlass.

"Done." Emma smiled and returned her cutlasses to their sheath. Savannah wasn't as happy...

"I curse you and your being better at fighting than me...." Savannah growled. The snappy side of her was showing. Moments ago she was being arrogantly competitive.

"Last second choices are usually your job. Don't blame a little strategy borrowing." Emma held out her hand to the Swashbuckler, who ignored it and got up on her own.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Ok so to be clear we just add on to the story with our own pirates
Yes, Griffen, that is absolutely right. You can also add new details or take the plot into new directions with your pirate too; it is a rather fluid sort of story-telling game, where each person determines where the story will lead (can be rather chaotic, but we'll see!)

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
(Hehe, Anne, you definitely are a story writer. You're amazing with plotlines!)

Savannah back flipped swiftly to avoid getting struck by the sparks from Emma's musket. The bronze haired Swashbuckler swung her daggers in, and they impacted Emma's cutlass, and both were trying hard to overpower the other.

"You have way too much weaponry..." Savannah commented to the blonde.

"It's called being prepared, Savvy."

The two continued running around the wooden floors of the Spar Chamber, spark against steel, iron on titanium. The duo's crew was watching the duo jump, dodge, and slash at each other, but they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

El Toro murmured to Bonnie Anne, "Are they enjoying themselves?"

Ratbeard, who was unhappily wearing pink, thanks to the colors of Savannah's flag, shrugged. "Probably, the two are naturals when fighting."

There was a burst of electricity and a clang of steel. The crews looked up to see Savannah's daggers up against Emma's cutlasses, and neither seemed ready to lose. Emma thought of something, and quickly and skillfully sprinted behind Savannah, and poked her with the cutlass.

"Done." Emma smiled and returned her cutlasses to their sheath. Savannah wasn't as happy...

"I curse you and your being better at fighting than me...." Savannah growled. The snappy side of her was showing. Moments ago she was being arrogantly competitive.

"Last second choices are usually your job. Don't blame a little strategy borrowing." Emma held out her hand to the Swashbuckler, who ignored it and got up on her own.
"Some day, your arrogance will cost you dearly, Savannah."
Matthew had made his entrance.
"I heard everything you said at the docks," he said as he reappeared from the shadows.
"I want to know everything: your rivalry, how you know each other, what that thing you took is, why you took it, and what you intend to do with it. Now."

OOC: Matthew has made his move. How will Emma and Savannah respond?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Could you explain to me what this is about it sounds cool but im lost

I CONFUSED
Oh Batacudas, I'm sorry Griffen! The plotline works itself once the pirates all join in and all...

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
OOC: Bump! What's going on? Lol I didn't want to read the whole thing....

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Bump! What's going on? Lol I didn't want to read the whole thing....
Emma and Savannah are fighting in the Brawlin' Hall right now and Emma just won... this random guy named Mathew leaped in and is acting all threatening saying "I want to know everything. Now." (which is really interesting me, I really wanna see what happens next!)
I wonder how i'm going to come in...
I believe I'm going to walk into the Brawlin' Hall with my friend Maria for a little friendly match of Buccaneer versus Swashbuckler, and we run into these guys, and some how get tangled into the storyline...

Bye y'all!

~ Elizabeth, level 14 swashbuckler ~