Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class Ideas

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hiya, Pirates! Today I just wanted to know if any of you had an idea for a class or something. I like seeing your creative sides.

Oh yes, take some chamoomile tea or Moolong tea, and have some cakes, o have a rather large variety this time.

See ya in the Skyways! -sips tea- This tea is good!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Ensign
Apr 12, 2009
i have an idea for a class here it is

THE SCHOLAR
Weapon:The scholar uses a whip which is a whippy weapon and has an agility bonus this weapon has a medium range it can attack three squares around it (at the most) it also has several offensive physical powers which (like the muskeeters) can attack in circles, squares ,and lines he also has some magical attacks which i will mention later.

Epics:Although the scholar does not wield guns he has similar epics to the muskeeter and new ones
the musketeer one includes:overwatch and the new ones (im not sure if this is an epic)include
improved lasso:the whip effects a larger range
greater lasso:the lasso effects a range larger than improved lasso
pull:pulls enemies towards you with each whip attack
capture:when attacking with the whip your character has a 30% chance to tie up the enemy
which prevents it for moving for one turn

Powers:the scholars powers include
read:read uncovers the enemies stats
truce:decrease threat on character
distraction:increase threat on character
piranha moat:character builds a 3x3 moat filled with piranhas around him 2x damage
shark moat:character build a 3x3 moat filled with sharks around him 3x damage

Extras:the scholar with his whip does the lowest base damage for compensation for his epics and powers.

thats all i have for now i will prob add more later cya!

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
There should be a class called ShapeShifters:

Their weapon should be a sword and have their powers base off will and basic attack base off strength.
What creature they turn into bases off what they have for epics and what basic attack they have.
They should be able to get a new creature to turn into every 10 levels or (5 levels if you want too), and the shapeshifting should only last like 5 rounds or more.
What i mean by the creatures is like:
crab
batacuda
sky snake
flying buffelo (i think thats what they're called)
Hornet
Jelly fish
Shark
(Fyi the creatures should only be melee)
They have to be like animals not like actual people like bison people or the water moles. When they turn into a creature they should have some spells on them (like atleast one or two) and should have the same epics as the original creature has. For example crab has reposte and when the person turns into that form they have the same epic has them.
Their basic resistance should be pyshical resistance sense they go melee with their basic attack too and their states dont change when they turn into the creature (dodge, acuraccy, resistance, etc.)
but they dont have the spells they do when they are back to pirate form.
Their talents should be like 50% resistance against creatures or something like that, and this school should also base on pyshical resistance and dodge. They should be able to jump over obstacles, have turn the tide, pirate talent, and should have the bonus talent too. Idk every single talent but thats all i can think of that comes into mind.
I hope you take my idea and make a shapeshifting class. It would be really cool! (and i wont mind if you guys change a few things in the idea as long as the shapeshifting part stays)
Wizard101 and Pirate101
Krystal Everhart Lvl 40.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
reckless buccaneer on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
i have an idea for a class here it is

THE SCHOLAR
Weapon:The scholar uses a whip which is a whippy weapon and has an agility bonus this weapon has a medium range it can attack three squares around it (at the most) it also has several offensive physical powers which (like the muskeeters) can attack in circles, squares ,and lines he also has some magical attacks which i will mention later.

Epics:Although the scholar does not wield guns he has similar epics to the muskeeter and new ones
the musketeer one includes:overwatch and the new ones (im not sure if this is an epic)include
improved lasso:the whip effects a larger range
greater lasso:the lasso effects a range larger than improved lasso
pull:pulls enemies towards you with each whip attack
capture:when attacking with the whip your character has a 30% chance to tie up the enemy
which prevents it for moving for one turn

Powers:the scholars powers include
read:read uncovers the enemies stats
truce:decrease threat on character
distraction:increase threat on character
piranha moat:character builds a 3x3 moat filled with piranhas around him 2x damage
shark moat:character build a 3x3 moat filled with sharks around him 3x damage

Extras:the scholar with his whip does the lowest base damage for compensation for his epics and powers.

thats all i have for now i will prob add more later cya!

I was kinda following this thinking of Indiana Jones type character as he is a professor it all works with delightful parody until the piranha and shark moats. Where is that from? Perhaps something to do with snakes as Indy/Scholar hates them so much? Or to further the parody, if someone comes at him spinning knives he just looks at them, rolls his eyes and pulls his guns. There are SO many delightful giggle memories from the movies that the possibilities are quite huge for fun parodies.

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
How about a thief class, sounds piratey, huh? A thief get to steal a talent and critical hit from an enemy, the enemy can't use that talent or critical hit during the game, you can't steal an epic hit. Weapons could be called stealy weapons, and the teacher could be a cat from Marleybone.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Beserkers, this class can deal a ton of punishment, twice as much as a swashbuckler but for this they lose armor AND agility. The raw power of their attacks (skills) can reach a attack range of five spaces by cracking open the ground of sending destructive shockwaves to damage enemies. These powerful people are extremely hard to beat when paired up with a privateer and witchdoctor who know how to use their skills wisely. Theeir strongsuit weapon is a combination of slashy and smashy while they only are maoderately skilled with stabby. They are known for having either extremely high HP or very low HP, depends on what they wear and what talents they have.

I hope you li8ke this class idea.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Inventors

Weapons: Inventors use all weapons to their advantage except for the staffy weapons (mainly because scientists don't believe in magic). They are experts in the field of combat, they will use anything and everything to their advantage.

Epics:

Unload: This attack is for guns only. Unload lets you fire a barrage of bullets on all enemies in a single area of attack, the less enemies in the attack area, the more damage the attack will do.

Taser Dagger (stabby weapons only): Using this ability will prevent an enemy from doing EVERYTHING it can do for 3 rounds (including moving from spot to spot)

Sever Limb (slashy weapons only): Reduces and enemy's accuracy, attack damage, strength, dodge, and agility until they are healed.

Knock-back Concussion (smashy weapons only): Knocks back the enemy and reduces accuracy, and dodge for 5 rounds.

Fatal Blow (Big Choppy weapons only): Does major damage and causes the enemy to bleed for 10 rounds.

These epics can also be used with combo weapons such as slashy/stabby, smashy/slashy, etc (remember, inventors can't use staffy weapons).

Powers:

Medicine: Heals targeted character and cures defects (such as poison and bleeding, but it can't cure curses unfortunately), healing power increases with level.

Upgrade Sparkthrowers: Increases damage and accuracy of musketeers for 5 rounds (power effects increases with level).

Stealthy Approach: Increases damage and dodge of swashbucklers for 5 rounds (power effects increases with level).

Total War Declaration: Increases damage and armor of Buccaneers for 5 rounds (power effects increases with level)

Conspire to Heal: Increases damage and healing power of Privateers for 5 rounds (power effects increases with level).

The increases with level goes for the inventors, the higher their level, the stronger the effect.

Lecture: Increases main attack source for increased damage (strength, agility, and will)

Heroic Defense: Draws ALL attacks to you to save everyone on your team (5 rounds)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Corsair class
Stength:medium
Agility:High
Will:Medium
Talents:IDK

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
noahdd on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Beserkers, this class can deal a ton of punishment, twice as much as a swashbuckler but for this they lose armor AND agility. The raw power of their attacks (skills) can reach a attack range of five spaces by cracking open the ground of sending destructive shockwaves to damage enemies. These powerful people are extremely hard to beat when paired up with a privateer and witchdoctor who know how to use their skills wisely. Theeir strongsuit weapon is a combination of slashy and smashy while they only are maoderately skilled with stabby. They are known for having either extremely high HP or very low HP, depends on what they wear and what talents they have.

I hope you li8ke this class idea.
Maybe they have "outfits" like this:

Berserker's Attack Robe
+125 Damage

-100% Armor
-75% Resistance

+10 Strength
-100% Agility

Defense Armor of the Berserker
-50 Damage
+500 Maximum Health

+10 Armor