Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suspicions....

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello Kingisle and Pirates! I have some Valencian tiramisu and Moolong tea today, feel free to take some. Anyway, earlier today I was driving through Austin (where ya KI workers are, if I remember correctly) (by the way we're just vacationing here) or somewhere near it and I saw a store called Polaris. Is this where ya got the idea for Polaris's name?

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Polaris is also the North Star that sailors use to sail by.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SlightlyMadWizard on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Polaris is also the North Star that sailors use to sail by.
Now that I did not know. Good sailing info. x Files under Jeopardy accessible facts x

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Polaris is the brightest star closest to the North Pole, if you want to find it, it is the first star in the handle of the little dipper (ursa minor)

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Now that I did not know. Good sailing info. x Files under Jeopardy accessible facts x
XD I knew that, I just thought it was maybe a coincidence since the store IS in Austin...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
XD I knew that, I just thought it was maybe a coincidence since the store IS in Austin...
I like that idea too. Perhaps more of Ratbeard's Butterfly Effect? LOL