Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Music?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Good day, Pirates! Today I have some good ol' Cool Ranch food... -points to Buffaloon wings and burgers, chips and salsa, and soapy pillows- I mean, sopapillas- Well, today I wanna ask what your favorite soundtrack is in the game!

I absolutely ADORE the Marleybonian combat theme and the Tribal/Bison theme of Cool Ranch. I find myself humming them constantly! Which meets your fancy?

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Valencia's different musics really get me motivated for combat.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Good day, Pirates! Today I have some good ol' Cool Ranch food... -points to Buffaloon wings and burgers, chips and salsa, and soapy pillows- I mean, sopapillas- Well, today I wanna ask what your favorite soundtrack is in the game!

I absolutely ADORE the Marleybonian combat theme and the Tribal/Bison theme of Cool Ranch. I find myself humming them constantly! Which meets your fancy?

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
alll of dem

Ensign
Sep 08, 2011
I absoulutaly LOVE the main Marleybone music. (Isle Of Dogs)
Brave Steven Xanderman Level 24 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
I too like the Marleybonian battle theme and the bison tribal theme (or something like that). In W101 I like the music when your in the storm place in Krokotopia. Also I wish that Kingsisle make different battle themes for certain enemies like for Deacon, Rooke, and Bishop.

Captain
May 02, 2009
I love the CR battle theme and the Achaean theme. I cannot live without that music

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I confess, I pretty much always play with no sound at all.

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
OoOoOohhhh! I adore the Valencia skyway theme. It's so dark, yet happy and intense.
Jacob

Ensign
Mar 07, 2013
The intro when you first start the game is my favorite. I always play with volume. I like to hear the story lines and the characters banter throughout my quests. The sound makes up a good part of the game in my opinion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
I confess, I pretty much always play with no sound at all.

-Indigo
Oh My , you are missing So much. The great music, the fun voiceover actors to the subtle things like cricket sounds or loon calls. The sound really enriches the game, I highly recommend you turn it back up. If the constant background music is irritating you could adjust the game music volume, but only after you have appreciated its beauty at least once?

Ensign
Jun 07, 2009