Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Continuing roleplay section on this thread!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
So, the Waponi are attacking! My sister, Silver Fiona, is chiming in on what she is doing during the attack:

Silver Fiona: Aww fudge! The Waponi are at it again?
Subodai: I am afraid so captain.
Sarah Steele: Well this is great. Birgus Latro just passed out from a tranquilizer dart!
Ratbeard: Enough worrying! We have Waponi incoming!!
Silver Fiona: What a PERFECT day.
Subodai: Please captain -struggles against a Waponi spearman- enough sarcasam.
Silver Fiona: -Makes a happy noise as she defeats a Waponi slingman - Fine, i'll be quiet.
Old Scratch: Good. Whats left of my ears were about to fall off captain my captain.
Silver Fiona: Hilar -OOOF! Grrrr..... you do NOT mess with me son! RAAAAAH! -Chases scared spearman-
Sarah Steele: You sound like Birgus Latro.
Bonnie Anne: Oh just shut up and fight!
Subodai: You said it.
Ponce Escarga: WAPONI INCOMING!!!! -Runs at ship and because he is a crazed Monquitador, he starts eating a hole in the ship.-
Sarah Steele: He disturbs me.
Silver Fiona: I feel ya sister.
Bonnie Anne: Preaching to the choir.
Subodai: Run captain! There are too many of them! Ratbeard and i will hold them off. RUN!
Silver Fiona: Subodai NO!!!!!!!!
Sarah Steele: Come on captain!
Bonnie Anne: We have to go!
Old Scratch: -Uses a mojo spell to telepot them to safety-
Bonnie Anne: I owe ya one.
Sarah Steele: Agreed.
Silver Fiona: Ten, eleven, and twelve. Thats everyone except those two.
Bonnie Anne: Sad isn't it? He was your first crew member....

-Scene ends.... FOR NOW!-

Ciao for now,
Silver Fiona.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hmmm... Where to go with this...

~

Keira Moone stood on the edge of a cliff towering over Skull Island. Her black tresses swayed in the wind and she wielded a staff, appearing as a gnarled branch with an emerald orb, the same color as her eyes, floating within its treelike top.

"Waponi?" Keira mused. "I thought they hightailed a while ago."

Suddenly, a rumble echoed over the skies. A storm. Keira sighed as she glanced upward at the crackle of lightning. Where would she go? Hmmm... That tavern down there seemed like a nice place. With that, Keira agilely leaped from the cliff, and somehow landed on her feet, her landing a little shaky, but still ok.

~

Emma looked up as she heard thunder. "A storm?" A crack of light across the sky confirmed her suspicions.

The blonde sighed, but pulled the last batch of cupcakes from the oven, and carefully frosted them with multiple colors of icing. Soon she looked up once more as she heard the door creak open, and saw the black haired Witchdoctor she knew only too well stumble in, scratches and bruises covering her body.

"Keira?!" Emma commented with an alarmed tone. "Are you alright?"

"I'm... I'm perfectly fine," Keira said as she walked in. "Just... Errr... Angered the Waponi. Yea. Angered the Waponi."

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Evan Silver rolled out from the shadows behind the tavern after he heard the first roll of thunder. He moved into plain sight– plain sight if anyone were out to see him.

Skull Island was a haven for pirates, not a place of storms like Valencia. If a storm was brewing, all of the pirates would flee to their homes for refuge. They locked their doors and closed their shutters. The only water pirates of these kind liked was seawater.

A flick of movement made the swashbuckler turn his head toward a steep cliff, but Evan dismissed it and looked towards Sarah Steele, his companion still waiting behind the tavern. While he was making a signal towards her, he would have heard a low thump behind him if he was being more careful.

The Waponi soldiers were approaching the hillside by the tavern, and Evan wasn't looking for a fight. The only logical option was to scale the cliff.

He picked at the seam of his thin jacket's pocket until it revealed a length of rope hidden inside. He tied it around one of his twin blades and threw it towards the top of the cliff as if a harpoon. He used the other blade as a climbing pick while his companion did the same beside him, without a rope.

The top of the cliff was a much better view than from behind the tavern. From up there, he could see a darkly clothed girl running towards the front of the tavern he had just left behind. He considered his options then jumped down as only a swashbuckler could.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Evan Silver rolled out from the shadows behind the tavern after he heard the first roll of thunder. He moved into plain sight– plain sight if anyone were out to see him.

Skull Island was a haven for pirates, not a place of storms like Valencia. If a storm was brewing, all of the pirates would flee to their homes for refuge. They locked their doors and closed their shutters. The only water pirates of these kind liked was seawater.

A flick of movement made the swashbuckler turn his head toward a steep cliff, but Evan dismissed it and looked towards Sarah Steele, his companion still waiting behind the tavern. While he was making a signal towards her, he would have heard a low thump behind him if he was being more careful.

The Waponi soldiers were approaching the hillside by the tavern, and Evan wasn't looking for a fight. The only logical option was to scale the cliff.

He picked at the seam of his thin jacket's pocket until it revealed a length of rope hidden inside. He tied it around one of his twin blades and threw it towards the top of the cliff as if a harpoon. He used the other blade as a climbing pick while his companion did the same beside him, without a rope.

The top of the cliff was a much better view than from behind the tavern. From up there, he could see a darkly clothed girl running towards the front of the tavern he had just left behind. He considered his options then jumped down as only a swashbuckler could.
Keira had been whacked with rocks by the Waponi, and she only had narrowly dodged the spears and fire. The Witchdoctor sighed and sat down in the tavern. She observed the scratch on her leg from a well tossed rock and a spear slash. The black haired girl wasn't happy. That's for sure.

She glanced out the window, and saw a Swashbuckler jumping from the clifftops, and land perfectly unlike she had done. She hoped he wouldn't be bombarded with rocks like she had been...

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Hey hey hey! Silver Fiona here with some more rolepay... though i'm not gonna continue my first one. This is one from my samurai wizard Katie.

Katie sliced through yet another of Nobunaga's minions, and after saying a small prayer for him,she moved on to another and yet another, with incredible skill and agility. "Katie!" called her friend. "You doing ok?" "Yeah. You?" she replied. "Fine. We're getting close to Nobunaga, so it confuses me why he isn't running away like the other ten times." her friend Sage said. "Maybe he's man enough to fight us now?" Katie suggested. "No way! We creamed him so easily last time and then he begged for mercy and was crying like a baby!" Sage answered. "So true.." Katie replied. "Alright Nobunaga. We've beat all your minions, so why do you not run?" Sage said. "For i have to do-Lunges out and stabs Katie in the stomach-THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Nobunaga gleefully says. "KATIE!!!! NOOOOOO!" mourns Sage. -Then in a crazy rage, Sage goes up and does the same thing to Nobunaga.- "R-remember m-m-me Sage... please, t-tell the Spiral of our adventures.... we never did get to see Azteca... Oh well..... at l-least i'll die at your side.... i-i'm scared Sage, of dying. Hold me... one last time....-Takes off helmet and places on chest and crosses arms mummy style- This... this is for y-you Sage.... to remember me.... -Smiles weakly- Goodbye Sage... never stop being a samurai... for me...." -Eyes close and head rolls back- says Katie. "K-K-K-Katie.... don't die! Don't you die on me! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOBUNAGA!!! YOU WILL PAY!!!-Stabs Nobunaga again and again, until Sage hears a voice. "Sage, my body may be dead, but my soul is not. Nobunaga was an evil man, but he does not deserve this. So please, stop in the name of your best friend." I may not be a human now, but i shall always be there. So don't cry, don't weep. I am here. Reborn." -Sage cries with joy-

That is the end of my story! Sorry it was so long and kinda sad.
Ciao for now, Silver Fiona.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Mark: Basic stuff. You transported a desperate lady to safety because of an invasion by heartless, soulless, and ruthless platypi.

Oswald: Did not. It was Ratbeard's fault, that skunk.

Ratbeard: Don't call me a skunk or Valona will teach you a lesson, MON!!!

Oswald: That's from my other thread. Find "Cauldron Room Rampage" in the "Mutiny Brewing" arc.

Ratbeard: OK, ye lying bone gut, hand me your parasol!

Oswald: That's from "Scratch's Plan" in the "Mutiny Brewing" arc.

Ratbeard: You've been in too much fan fiction.

Oswald: I'll tell Avery!

Ratbeard: That's from "Inevitable Betrayal" in the "Clockwork War" arc. GOT YE BACK!