Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zeke's Eagle in Knossos

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am not sure if this is intentional or not but Zeke's eagle standard in Knossos doesn't look anything like any of the other standards. It kind of looks like it is almost completely buried. I only knew it was the eagle because I saw the text show up that I had found it and was totally surprised. It just looks like a rock. Just in case it's not meant to be, I thought I would let you know.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
I thought the same thing as you. That it was either buried or one of the Vultures or Colossi had broken it and scattered the pieces (you know how birds are with shiny things LOL). When I created my guide for this particular quest I made sure that I had a picture of the map AND of the actual (partial) Eagle standard. I also noted that if you ran over it then you should still receive credit for it.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
I am not sure if this is intentional or not but Zeke's eagle standard in Knossos doesn't look anything like any of the other standards. It kind of looks like it is almost completely buried. I only knew it was the eagle because I saw the text show up that I had found it and was totally surprised. It just looks like a rock. Just in case it's not meant to be, I thought I would let you know.
lol this was reported during test and left it that way for live so i am guessing it was meant to be that way

Cruel Darius Blake(65)
Jack's Black Sheep

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SorceressMiklai on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
I thought the same thing as you. That it was either buried or one of the Vultures or Colossi had broken it and scattered the pieces (you know how birds are with shiny things LOL). When I created my guide for this particular quest I made sure that I had a picture of the map AND of the actual (partial) Eagle standard. I also noted that if you ran over it then you should still receive credit for it.
Hmm it must be your guide that I looked at to verify that it wasn't my video card doing strange things. That was Very helpful that you put the picture in also, it assured me that I was Not seeing things. . Thank you for all your hard work to help us all out.

Administrator
Thanks for your reports! We'll take a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*