Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More space for housing items.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
I love to decorate my house and make it better. But I can't put anymore items down because its full. So I would like a potion you can buy to put more items down. It can be 500 crowns and 100 more space to put items in the house.

Administrator
You're in luck! The Bric-a-Brac Potion is already in the Crown Shop as of the most recent update to the game!

1- Equip the house you would like to expand.
2- Teleport to your house.
3- Open up the Crown Shop and purchase a Bric-a-Brac Potion to expand your housing space by 50 items up to a maximum of 300 items.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
You're in luck! The Bric-a-Brac Potion is already in the Crown Shop as of the most recent update to the game!

1- Equip the house you would like to expand.
2- Teleport to your house.
3- Open up the Crown Shop and purchase a Bric-a-Brac Potion to expand your housing space by 50 items up to a maximum of 300 items.
So you have to be in your house for the potion to show up in the crown shop.

No wonder i never seen it. Housing is so boring right now that i hardly go there even thou i got a big house.

Need to let our pets and companions chill in there i am sure my 2 full pages of companions and my 25 pets would like to run around

Cruel Darius Blake(65)

Jack's Black Sheep

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Hmmm..... that sounds pretty neat! I would toats my goats LOOOOOOOOVE more space in my house. I am so getting that whatever ya call it potion!