Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's it like?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
An interview for all you higher levels. What's it like to be so strong and powerful? Is it fun more challenging to master?

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Well one thing is for sure. You need a strategy..

Level 65

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Zlyxer on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
An interview for all you higher levels. What's it like to be so strong and powerful? Is it fun more challenging to master?
Being end game is no different than being level 1-10 same challenges just your stronger and so is the bad guys. long as your subbed anyone can be end game. its not like ever-quest where you farm with a couple dozen people to progress gear wise.

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
I like to boost up my base armor because then you won't get hurt as bad. My base armor is 80 lol. Buccaneer Boy, 60

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Why thank you for the recognition let me soak this up........... wait.................OK. Its really the same but we see really cool worlds and make FACE STOMPIN CARNAGE thats a little thing i say . but PVP is better