Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What did you first say when you saw Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
Title says it all! I said nothing but Oh my goodness
I also stared at the screen thinking how beautiful Aquila looks

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Wow! This place is amazing!

I loved all the play on names for the mythological creatures. I loved the scenery. I think Achae and Illios are my favorite places cause I get to see so many variations of the creatures I grew up reading about (and still do ).

Most excellent job, KI!

~SM~

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Bengalstar on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
I knew Aquila would be just like the Greek Mythology tales from reading about it on some fansites. I'm a HUGE Mythology fan and one of my favorite tales is The Oddessy (think I spelled it wrong ), so my first thought was, "Where's Troy?! I wanna go to Troy!!!"

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Bengalstar on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
What i first said is "Wow wonder how times im gonna die hear"

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Meciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
I first said:This place is beautiful.Then when I got into the story line I was like ki is going cray cray.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Mark: IT'S.......BEAUTIFUL! MY SWEET GOLDEN HOMELAND!!!

Ensign
Jan 21, 2011
I'm gonna die.... a lot.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
This is SO visually stunning. I spent a Long time just getting beautiful screenshots for my desktop wallpaper before I even thought about starting one quest.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
I couldn't say anything because my mouth was on the floor by how awesome the world looked

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i thought is was cool when a high lvl friend brought me there. i love greek myth's and from what i was seeing i was impressed.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
"Dang, this world is so bright!" *shields eyes*

~Elizabeth, level 57 ~

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
I can explain what I said in 1 word. Woah

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Hmmm...what did I thought about Aquila first? .......Oh yeah!

Three months ago
'' Oh, sweet pelican! (
I literally thought that ) It's beautiful- the color, the brightness, the eagles and ... Wait, it's just like ancient Greek! Does that mean I'll meet the gods of Olympus on the way!?....Well then, let's see what we got here.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2011
sparky123df756 on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
I'm gonna die.... a lot.
Same thing went through my head at first.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Bloody Belle on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
I knew Aquila would be just like the Greek Mythology tales from reading about it on some fansites. I'm a HUGE Mythology fan and one of my favorite tales is The Oddessy (think I spelled it wrong ), so my first thought was, "Where's Troy?! I wanna go to Troy!!!"
i loved hearing that Odysseus (Ulysses) lol was in the story and his son and all that lol, i know all about the Odyssey (mostly) lol

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
i said wow! this place got bigger

Ensign
Jan 24, 2009
When I first saw Aquila I said this place will be EPIC and I was right.

Ensign
Dec 14, 2008
When I first saw Aquila I literally dropped my mouth in amazement! It is so beautiful! After about a half an hour staring at the scenery I got into the story line, only to realize I will be docking the ships quite often in the skyways. My Mooshu galleon doesn't stand a chance against Aquilian ships!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
PiratePrincesa on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
When I first saw Aquila I literally dropped my mouth in amazement! It is so beautiful! After about a half an hour staring at the scenery I got into the story line, only to realize I will be docking the ships quite often in the skyways. My Mooshu galleon doesn't stand a chance against Aquilian ships!
Welcome to the message boards Princesa. You will find us very helpful and quite imaginative and fun.
Try sailing in a busy realm like Avery and join in and help with any ship fights you see. You will gain gold and nautical xp quickly that way and you will be able to get your Eagle ship in no time. Also several fan sites host Nautical xp parties all the time and you can really gain levels and gold VERY quickly that way. Have fun in the beautiful skies of Aquila.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
"It's very sunny here, isn't it?" - See, I grew up somewhere dark and cold for most of the year, making me opposed to anything very bright. I didn't like Mooshu very much for that reason, though it was still quite stunning. While Aquila's terrain and area options are great, I find the need to turn my brightness down.

(I think the second was, "Okay, that Harpy is huge.")

Ensign
Nov 27, 2011
I cried. LoL just kidding, but i was so happy, marleybone was dark and kinda creepy. And this place is cool!! I also said this is hard... LoL its hard to me defeating vulture and ophidians
Brian Hawser lvl 60

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I was speechless. The beautiful sky is what got me.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
My first thought was.... "THIS....IS....SPARTA!!!!" and then I proceeded to go to Sparta so I could actually be right. No, actually I thought is was a magnificently beautiful place and like so many others I love Greek and Roman history (I thought taking bits and pieces from both cultures was brilliant), any mythology as well. In first viewing it was truly a sight to behold.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Picture time!! x takes screenshot x