Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Card Pack!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Viking Pack
Companions: A Wolf Fighter Buccaneer, A Bear who has a small cannon Musketeer (If a better option is there, do not hesitate to tell me), A wolf scout Swashbuckler who has a backstab ability, A bear Valkyrie Fighter Privateer, and a Raven Witch Doctor who would have a slowing spell.
Housing items: YOur standard GZ affair
Equipment: Grizzleheim-style equipment
Mounts: A Grizzleheim chariot and a HUGE grendel

P.S. Get that Whale pack into P101!

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
I like your idea! Maybe another mount could be a bear. I would love to have some Grizzleheim themed attire for my pirate ship too.

Ensign
Jul 20, 2009
I have feeling that we'll get our fair share of Grizzleheim in a later update. It is mentioned as one of the places our pirate was raised, and so far we've seen many of those worlds brought to the spiral (E.G. Marleybone, Mooshu, Skull Island). Now all we need is Krokotopia and Grizzleheim, but I assume that these will be implemented at some point. Who knows? It may be the next big update!
On a side note, I would like another bundle or pack, or something to spend crowns on. Maybe have a 'Childhood Friends' pack that gives a chance at companions based off of your early childhood location? Ah well, that's all I have to say. Safe sailing!

-Captain SoulHammer