Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bugged Mission Improbable

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 01, 2009
As a group of two we ventured all the way through the Beachhead to the Main Battery. When we came to having to 'use the lever in engineering' we cannot do it. There is no action possible on the lever, no matter what we do. Has anyone else encountered this bug? Are we going to have to restart the dungeon? Sigh...

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
A group of three ventured into destroying beachhead .my friends could destroy it when we finished the dungeon I couldn't because I wouldn't let me .how about this ki you log into my account on my witchdoctor and let me destroy beachhead because it would be nice kingslse .one more thing if we finished the dungeon but we can't finish the quest then can you let us move onto the next goal .please.if you can do it log into all the accounts on the next update and let us move to the next goal and if you can't then make me and everyone else with this bug move onto the next quest and if you still can't make us do spoke d instead of the main battery

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
A group of three ventured into destroying beachhead .my friends could destroy it when we finished the dungeon I couldn't because I wouldn't let me .how about this ki you log into my account on my witchdoctor and let me destroy beachhead because it would be nice kingslse .one more thing if we finished the dungeon but we can't finish the quest then can you let us move onto the next goal .please.if you can do it log into all the accounts on the next update and let us move to the next goal and if you can't then make me and everyone else with this bug move onto the next quest and if you still can't make us do spoke d instead of the main battery and make it easier .please

Ensign
Jan 06, 2011
Seems to have been fixed, as I soloed it yesterday and then helped a friend in a group of three today, and both times, it was fine.