Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
I used to be a Wizard, mates, as you could tell by the Eye Of Knowledge that hangs on my flag. My brother Ronan recently retired from Wizardry complaining that it takes him 10 minutes to finish a street battle. I began pirating soon after. And yet, they get a pack that has a giant whale?! I had to taze Birgus with my gun, that's how much his exoskeleton was ruffled! And they have all the stinking packs... packs this.. packs that... Oh no! Wait, Eep and Romba! DOnt't smash the monit-*FZZZZZZZT*
Please stand by.

Your gun getting a little cold, eh?
Hardy Dolan Orleans.
Note: This account has two people on it who list their names usually so you can tell the difference. It's usually me, Dolan.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Indigo Ring on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
(whispering, so the carousing but still grumbling crew don't hear): 'tis a very nice bundle card - really nice house and I love the Trojan Horse pet.

-Indigo
I'm passing by , hear this and tell everyone in the crew and my crew. As a EX-wizard, I depise it when WIzzy gets bundle. A riot starts.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Ruthless Anthony on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Before you read, I do understand quite well that Pirate101 just received two new worlds along with many other updates.

I feel that kingsisle might be so far focusing on getting Wizard101's popularity back. I do understand that someone already brought this up, but seriously?
Wizard101 gets not only an Atlantis bundle, but an Aquila bundle. This in my eyes is outrageous. Aquila just recently came out on Pirate101, and it is the Pirate101 native world. How come we have to miss out on such epic deals? I saw the new Aquila house, and it is amazing. All we have is a Boochbeard bundle and Cutthroat bundle, one of which isn't available any more.

Not to mention, I haven't found much use in housing. There really isn't all that much to do like there is in Pirate101. There are very limited houses as far as i have seen, and not much of a variety of items like Wizard101 has. Housing was my favorite in Wizard101, but it is boring and hard in Pirate101. Wizard101 has new interact-able band instruments!
I don't want to go back to wizards. That game grew boring and repetetive. Please don't make me leave such a wonderful company like Kingsisle. I just feel that Pirate101 isn't as unique.

Please forgive any rudeness that came out of this post, if any. I want others to take notice of this though, and seeing how the other thread was unsuccessful I wanted to bring it back up. Thank you for your time.
*rioting crowd cheers*

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Indigo Ring on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
OoooOOooo I hope they don't find out about today's release of a Wizard101 card pack, the Pharaoh's Hoard. I mean, mentioning a "hoard" around a bunch of pirates is like saying "ice cream" around a bunch of five-year-olds (or, for that matter, me). And I had just distracted them from their sulk about the new Wizard bundles, too (who knew they would find Charades addictive? Incidentally, don't let them play for gold!!)

-Indigo.

Have you ever noticed how many words rhyme with "yum"? It's an education, I tell you.
You are now being chased by a slew of enraged pirates.

Your gun getting cold?
Hardy Dolan Orleans

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Frozenmuskets: "You are now being chased by a slew of enraged pirates."

It's not my fault!

Right, you lot - move away from my ship. Um... didn't you hear about the halfprice yum sale at the Kracken's Head? Arrrrrrr, mateys -let's all go over for a few rounds (psst, Carbeard, cast off. Cast off now!)

-not-Indigo (since he was never here and it's not his fault).

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Q: What's the difference between a mutiny and a riot?

A: A mutiny would involve my loyal crew, and isn't ever going to happen; a riot is anyone else who messes with us (like, by chasing the crew's much beloved captain around). I merely mention this distinction casually, as my crew double-load the chain shot in the cannons...

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
The riots are getting worse.

Bernard: If we don't settle the dispute soon, every pirate on Skull Island will try to make plans to destroy Wizard City.

Noah: Indeed, we have to keep them from out-breaking into a war like rage.

Griffin: There is only one way to fix this

Alexander: Please tell me your not going to say hurt them till they stop.

Griffin: There are only two ways to fix thi...

Valona: -hits Griffin with a sledge hammer on the head-

Griffin: -blacks out-

Valona: What? You all know he had to be restrained.

BY MAKING HIM UNCONSCIOUS?!

Valona: Your right -picks up viking battle hammer- how about this?

-jaw drops-

Valona: I jest, I jest. -tosses battle hammer, but it lands on Mordakai's head-

Mordakai: -blacks out from the pain-

Valona: Sorry.

Mordakai (dizzy): Don't worry your highness I'll defend Avalon. -blacks out again-

Madam Vadima: Oh, so that's how much pain a buccaneer can take before fainting like a sissy. ROFLOL

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
boy Deathsong on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Ye want 15 more levels......... IN A BUNDLE
I'm sorry, but I cannot understand your logic.

Tyler Deathsong level 10 Death

Is Death Swash in this game?
"15 levels of content to another bundle"
What he means is '15 levels of content versus another bundle' He wants content instead of a bundle. Hope this translation helps in the logic department

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
"MiLady Captain Indigo..."

That would be Fiorenza Rosanante diCastagliano, Chryssys. I'm more of a mister captain...

And we can float you a few kegs of the Clockwork yum. Although boobytrapping it would be redundant, verrrrrry redundant. We'll bury the kegs on Raven Island, three crawls and a stagger downhill S/SW from the sword. If, when you arrive, the top of Raven Island has mysteriously blown off, I was never there.

-Indigo
x Blushes furiously and bows deeply x My humblest and most sincere apologies Captain. I have not had the pleasure of seeing a photo of you and I, for some unknown reason x looks suspiciously at Scratchy, who is trying way too hard to look innocent. In fact if he had lips and a lower jaw he would be whistling x I jumped to this outrageous assumption without any basis for my logic. Please forgive my faux pas and accept these very recently acquired delicious cakes freshly baked by Emma Fox herself as a salve to your very righteously wounded ego. x backs away still 14 shades of red x "Scratchy, I want a word with you".

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Emma I need you to listen to me. "Physician Heal Thyself". You need to sit down and instead of giving it all away I want you to have some of your own delicious cakes and some of your calming Moolong tea. Consider it a quality control check if you like but you need to calm down and treat yourself a little. x Pushes tray of delicacies towards Emma and gestures Bonnie to serve the tea and watches as Gracie arranges/engineers native Highlander blooms into a beautiful centerpiece.x There now, isn't that better? Look at your crew, they are all worried about you. They are not going to betray you. They may whine and fuss and dial up their shenanigans but betray you? Never. x Entire crew echos "Never" x
Thanks. I go a little crazy sometimes! -sips tea-

Gracie: A little?

Ok a lot. But still, thanks!

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
"MiLady Captain Indigo..."

That would be Fiorenza Rosanante diCastagliano, Chryssys. I'm more of a mister captain...

And we can float you a few kegs of the Clockwork yum. Although boobytrapping it would be redundant, verrrrrry redundant. We'll bury the kegs on Raven Island, three crawls and a stagger downhill S/SW from the sword. If, when you arrive, the top of Raven Island has mysteriously blown off, I was never there.

-Indigo
Can I place an order for some atomic yum?

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Ensign
May 25, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
"15 levels of content to another bundle"
What he means is '15 levels of content versus another bundle' He wants content instead of a bundle. Hope this translation helps in the logic department
Yes it did.

Tyler Deathsong level 10 death

don't complain that i'm using my wizard. Now i'll tell ambrose about this.

Ensign
May 25, 2013
Quentin Atherton on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
The riots are getting worse.

Bernard: If we don't settle the dispute soon, every pirate on Skull Island will try to make plans to destroy Wizard City.

Noah: Indeed, we have to keep them from out-breaking into a war like rage.

Griffin: There is only one way to fix this

Alexander: Please tell me your not going to say hurt them till they stop.

Griffin: There are only two ways to fix thi...

Valona: -hits Griffin with a sledge hammer on the head-

Griffin: -blacks out-

Valona: What? You all know he had to be restrained.

BY MAKING HIM UNCONSCIOUS?!

Valona: Your right -picks up viking battle hammer- how about this?

-jaw drops-

Valona: I jest, I jest. -tosses battle hammer, but it lands on Mordakai's head-

Mordakai: -blacks out from the pain-

Valona: Sorry.

Mordakai (dizzy): Don't worry your highness I'll defend Avalon. -blacks out again-

Madam Vadima: Oh, so that's how much pain a buccaneer can take before fainting like a sissy. ROFLOL
Hey! That's a good idea for a sidequest!

Please do this KI.

Tyler Deathsong level 10 Death

If evrey pirate tries to distroy wizard city, I will defend it until I die!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
No apology necessary CB, it is an inherent aspect of this internet-thingie.

My crew have gone all quiet... now I am really suspicious.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
My crew has been going wild lately old scratch been ordering lots of feathers and insects. I have seen a lot of armada lately I keep saying: NO more armada yum its gross :D
Practical Kai Chamberlain privateer lvl 53

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Q: What's the difference between a mutiny and a riot?

A: A mutiny would involve my loyal crew, and isn't ever going to happen; a riot is anyone else who messes with us (like, by chasing the crew's much beloved captain around). I merely mention this distinction casually, as my crew double-load the chain shot in the cannons...
Double loaded chain shot? That sound really quite serious, I could understand double loaded cannons with chain shot and a solid shot, but two chain shot? I think you should starting looking for a place to hide Indigo.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
No apology necessary CB, it is an inherent aspect of this internet-thingie.

My crew have gone all quiet... now I am really suspicious.

-Indigo
O_O Doom. DOOOM. We are dooooomed!

-hugs tea supply- My tea. MINE.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
The riot just fell apart, like Indigo mentioned. I'm getting nervous..

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
At the moment,they seem distracted by the new golem mount and pet. So, a reprieve. Don't know how long it will last.

We've left the rioters behind, at least. At least, I think so.

Highland Fox. We are NOT doomed. Probably. Still, sticking close to the the is likely prudent...

-Indigo

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Various pirates are peaceably gathered around a small, strange device, watching it with amusement as it cutely puffs out steam and clanks about. "Oh, isn't he adorable," coos Gracie at the pet golem. "Or perhaps, she... I don't think it matters," she adds judiciously. The strange quietness of the ship's crew may thus be explained...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
Indigo Ring on May 30, 2013 wrote:
So, we receive Marleybone and Aquila. Huzzah! Yar!! (etc.).

So, how come WIzard101 receives a new Olympian bundle (not to mention two other new bundles). The crew be sharping their swords and checking their powder* - there be a powerful lot of mutterin' belowdecks...

-Indigo

P.S. Old Scratch be collectin' pieces of lint and parasols... not sure if that's related to the brewing mutiny or not.

P.P.S. Yes I know Aquila = Roman(ish) and Olympia = Greek(ish), but at least Pirates has a Classical realm.

P.S.S. My wizard characters, of course, thank you (and jeer at my pirates).
Just one thing Aquila is greek not roman the Olympian bundle is set in Aquila, they just call it the Olympian bundle. But hawcules is Hercules, so its greek.

Fearless John Bowman 61

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
How suspicious, the riots have stopped.

Noah: Ok, I'm starting to get a little scared.

Griffin: You and me both -spine shakes-

Hello, is anyone out here?

Valona: Um, darling, I don't think we should be out here during a calm after a riot.

Alexander: Indeed, this is just a calm before the real storm.

Bernard: OK, you know what, I'm heading back to my flag -stops suddenly- ship. Don't, move, an inch. Every single pirate has set traps all over Skull Island.

So this is why no pirates are out here, they all head inside because of all a booby-traps.

Valona: Caught in the middle of a pirate trap mine field, yet another way I didn't think I would die.

Griffin: Really? Because I thought we might end up this way.

No one is getting killed by a trap, we just need to find the main trip-wire, and activate it.

Bernard: ARE YOU NUTS!

Bernard, activating that trip-wire might trigger the rest of the traps. Therefor, once all the traps are down, we make a run for it since the pirates will start rioting again.

Bernard: -points to main trip-wire- There it is.

Ok ready?

Brothers and Valona: -nods-

-activates trip wire and all traps activate- RUN!!!!

-pirates start rioting again-

Me and the others: -locks door to Kraken Skulls-

Ok, I think we are safe -gets hit in the head with a brick-

Bernard:-reads letter- Come out here and fight, signed: Fin Dorsal

-opens curtains-

Fin: GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

-closes curtains and speaks with Valencian accent- Um, Quentin is not a here right a now, please, a come a back later, good a bye -hides in cellar-

Fin: Ok, just tell that lout Quentin to come out here and fight, I owe him a face full of knuckles!!!!! -punches window-

Valona:

Griffin: Perhaps Quentin has the right idea -hides in cellar-

Valona: You got THAT right -hides in cellar-

Alexander, Noah, and Bernard: -hides in cellar-

all: -slams cellar door shut-

Ensign
Nov 11, 2011
Frozenmuskets on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
I used to be a Wizard, mates, as you could tell by the Eye Of Knowledge that hangs on my flag. My brother Ronan recently retired from Wizardry complaining that it takes him 10 minutes to finish a street battle. I began pirating soon after. And yet, they get a pack that has a giant whale?! I had to taze Birgus with my gun, that's how much his exoskeleton was ruffled! And they have all the stinking packs... packs this.. packs that... Oh no! Wait, Eep and Romba! DOnt't smash the monit-*FZZZZZZZT*
Please stand by.

Your gun getting a little cold, eh?
Hardy Dolan Orleans.
Note: This account has two people on it who list their names usually so you can tell the difference. It's usually me, Dolan.
My W101 character actually affected my flag sign and my colors, my flag is a flame with a red and black background

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
boy Deathsong on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Yes it did.

Tyler Deathsong level 10 death

don't complain that i'm using my wizard. Now i'll tell ambrose about this.
-squeaks- A-Ambrose? D-Did you say Ambrose?! In other words, one of the most powerful wizards that EVER LIVED?!

-runs around panicking- AHHHHH!!!! I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die! Gracie! Whatdowedowhatdowedo?!

Gracie: All the panic is driving her insane.

Bonnie: Aye, and the Wizards are after us too now!

Catbeard: -joins me in panicking- I don't wish to die! I will die with my pickled herring in my hands!

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
-squeaks- A-Ambrose? D-Did you say Ambrose?! In other words, one of the most powerful wizards that EVER LIVED?!

-runs around panicking- AHHHHH!!!! I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die! Gracie! Whatdowedowhatdowedo?!

Gracie: All the panic is driving her insane.

Bonnie: Aye, and the Wizards are after us too now!

Catbeard: -joins me in panicking- I don't wish to die! I will die with my pickled herring in my hands!

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
Griffin: Will you SHUSH UP!!!!! -covers mouth-

Fin: Who is in there?

Me: -whispers- Griffin, you bone head.

Gracie: What is wrong?

Me: Its not safe in the tavern, get in the cellar now.

Catbeard: I don't know if we can trust you.

Me: Ok, then I guess you want Fin Dorsal to pound you into jelly. -turns Catbeard's head towards the door Fin is trying to break down-

Catbeard: OK, on second thought, we trust you.

Highlander Fox: Don't worry, we can take...

Fin: -busts a hole in the door- Here's DORSAL!

Highlander Fox:, ok, time to hide in the cellar -hides in cellar-

Bonnie, Gracie, and Catbeard: -hides in cellar-

Valona: Ok -opens secret tunnel-, if we take this tunnel, we will be able to get to the docks unscathed and set sail towards different worlds until this whole thing blows over.

Catbeard: Are you crazy?

Valona: No, Noah Atherton is crazy, but he learns to keep his craziness under control.

Noah: Its true, I'm just as mad as Bishop, but I learn to control my madness.

Griffin: Enough talk -closes secret tunnel entrance-, lets get out of here before Fin gets to the docks first.

Me: -turns on mechanical lamp- Good thing Valencian oil lanterns don't die out for 10 days at best. Lets just get to the docks before Fin catches on.