Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mutiny is brewing...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 13, 2010
SVQ -
- Watches somehow connected Conversations amusingly with powers -
BMQ -
- Peers over SVQ's shoulder and rolls eyes, then groans over lack of yum running out. -
SVQ -
"Fine." - snaps fingers and mysterious amount of yum from somewhere in the spiral -
BMQ -
"Thanks." - picks up bottle and drinks some, then peers over shoulder and watches, amusingly as well. -
SVQ -
"So, who are you going for?" She asks.
BMQ -
"Meh."
They talk, as the storms waver overhead, up above the Undersea Bunker.

SVQ
BMQ

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Atherton brothers, Princess Valona, I mean no disrespect, but 'questionable methods' as you put it, done by one, are the responsibility of all. If Kane had Deacon put such methods to us, would Kane be innocent of a crime because he himself did not perform the vile acts? Despite any temptations to the contrary, I feel we must behave with morality, otherwise we become exactly like our enemies.

Besides, it wouldn't work. Think about your story here. Rooke is so very powerful, surrounded by clockworks and some of them of even higher caliber than the ones we have already struggled against. He would never allow himself to be captured, even if it were possible to do so. No, the only way to defeat Rooke is in the heat of the battlefield. Furthermore, while clockworks react to blows, they do not seem to be able to feel pain, as far as I can perceive in my battles with them (which have not been few, as you know). So, tor.. no, I can't say the word, makes me too queasy, um, Griffin's questionable methods would not work. No, what you had captured could not have been the real Rooke, and the holding out of information merely a ploy. Athertons, you've been tricked. Again.

But -- leave Omar be! He is just teasing you. His name is Impish Omar Underwood, after all. You have more important things to do, after all. Good luck breaking the Armada invasion of Sivella.

(P.S. Omar, I do like the device of 'shabtis'. Very clever. Though Anne would not know what they are, I love all that Ancient Egyptian stuff. But Anne would plead with you to not tease Quentin too much. But you can ignore her pleas, of course.)
Quentin: Well, she is right for the most part. But Griffin's methods somehow worked on Rooke. We captured him by overwhelming him during his invasion on The Dominator, our fortress in Sujimura Skyway. We built it after Overthrowing and arresting general Tso for making a treaty with the Armada. Rooke's invasion wasn't successful, we overwhelmed his battleship with an entire army of clockworks of our own design. After a friend of ours from the Radicals took care of some "loose ends" on Rooke's capture, we were free to find out what the Armada knows. Anyway, Griffin knew how to hurt someone of Rooke's kind, he used magnets to try and pull him apart. We knew it was hurting him, because we could hear him screaming in all areas of The Dreadnaught. But you are right Anne, we would be just like our enemies if we keep that up.

Griffin: Oh come on, I hate it when someone ruins my fun.

Bernard: Watching your enemies squirm does give you a charge, doesn't it Griffin?

Griffin: I think your jealous Bernard, its not my fault I'm a popular general. Besides, I must make my job interesting somehow since there is never a chance I'll loose.

Bernard: Don't be so sure about that, I believe your arrogance will be your downfall.

Griffin: If you think your such a big-shot, why don't you go out there and start collecting treasure.

Bernard: I will, once the enemies get tougher.

Griffin: Is that so. Do you think your a better fighter than me? Then grab your Sparklock pistols and Sparkzooka and meet me outside.

Alexander: That's enough you two, we're brothers, we shouldn't be fighting.

Noah: Indeed, we should get along.

Griffin: Keep out of this you two.

Valona: Actually they happen to be right. I admire your headstrong attitude Griffin, but you need to master self control like the others.

Griffin: Who cares what you think, your royal pain?

Bernard: Watch it Griffin! You will show Valona some respect, and you will not speak to her that way! She is our older brother's fiance after all.

Griffin: -growls- Fine.

Quentin: Anyway, give Omar my sincere apologies Anne. I hope he is not too upset.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SpearWizardsOn101 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
SVQ -
- Watches somehow connected Conversations amusingly with powers -
BMQ -
- Peers over SVQ's shoulder and rolls eyes, then groans over lack of yum running out. -
SVQ -
"Fine." - snaps fingers and mysterious amount of yum from somewhere in the spiral -
BMQ -
"Thanks." - picks up bottle and drinks some, then peers over shoulder and watches, amusingly as well. -
SVQ -
"So, who are you going for?" She asks.
BMQ -
"Meh."
They talk, as the storms waver overhead, up above the Undersea Bunker.

SVQ
BMQ
Sorry but I am totally confused here. Do you have a version with a key?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Well, the good news is that, a month later, my crew are still fascinated by the new houses and have not yet returned to rumbling about the lack of a new bundle or card pack. I cleverly nudged them into playing hide-and-go-seek ("Excellent training for dodging customs agents, revenuers, Peelers, and the like", says I).

The bad news is, we can't find Monkey King. The new without-question champion Hide-and-Seeker has now been at it two days, four hours, and seventeen minutes. We are pretty sure he is in the Privateer village - Sarah swears she heard him giggling at one point.

They are currently debating plans for finding him. I had to quash the blow-up-buildings-until-we-find-the-right-one plan (one guess who came up with that one, of course).

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Well, the good news is that, a month later, my crew are still fascinated by the new houses and have not yet returned to rumbling about the lack of a new bundle or card pack. I cleverly nudged them into playing hide-and-go-seek ("Excellent training for dodging customs agents, revenuers, Peelers, and the like", says I).

The bad news is, we can't find Monkey King. The new without-question champion Hide-and-Seeker has now been at it two days, four hours, and seventeen minutes. We are pretty sure he is in the Privateer village - Sarah swears she heard him giggling at one point.

They are currently debating plans for finding him. I had to quash the blow-up-buildings-until-we-find-the-right-one plan (one guess who came up with that one, of course).

-Indigo
You know that big ships wheel that moves to show the war room? Well you can actually walk through that, try feeling around inside that area and you just might find him. It's sort of like hiding in plain sight.
I love that house too. And the fact that the underground waterways can be decorated with wallpaper and flooring. When my crew first saw it they almost rioted thinking that it was a sewer and they are beyond fed up with sewers. I thought fast and pointed out to them that is was all fresh water running through it and that it was actually an underground reservoir. Thankfully they believed me and don't mind using those tunnels at all now.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
You know that big ships wheel that moves to show the war room? Well you can actually walk through that, try feeling around inside that area and you just might find him. It's sort of like hiding in plain sight.
I love that house too. And the fact that the underground waterways can be decorated with wallpaper and flooring. When my crew first saw it they almost rioted thinking that it was a sewer and they are beyond fed up with sewers. I thought fast and pointed out to them that is was all fresh water running through it and that it was actually an underground reservoir. Thankfully they believed me and don't mind using those tunnels at all now.
Oh, yes, the cellars under the house serve as a Spring House! Very desirable for historic-style houses. So you essentially have a continuous source of fresh water, and really, refrigeration! Not cold enough for ice cream, but cool enough to keep food fresh and a place to make cheese -- if you really have time what with running around the Spiral. (Probably not. We'll just have to purchase our cheese then.) And the springs of fresh water would be extremely useful if your home ever comes under siege...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Indigo Ring on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:

-Indigo
That sound kinda like the problem I'm having. I bought my crew the swashbuckler's house. When I moved all my stuff there, I found out it had a statue of El Toro. Now, I am having the hardest time getting El Toro away from his statue. He's hardly even joining battles now, all he does is stand in the courtyard admiring his statue. My other crew members are getting a bit jealous, and Mustang Sally is getting really annoyed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Oh, yes, the cellars under the house serve as a Spring House! Very desirable for historic-style houses. So you essentially have a continuous source of fresh water, and really, refrigeration! Not cold enough for ice cream, but cool enough to keep food fresh and a place to make cheese -- if you really have time what with running around the Spiral. (Probably not. We'll just have to purchase our cheese then.) And the springs of fresh water would be extremely useful if your home ever comes under siege...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Ohhh a Spring House I like that oh so much better. It sounds much more pleasant than a reservoir. Much easier to spell to when tired fingers get tangled on keyboards on the game, lol.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm....... My crew doesn't seem to care. I mean, who cares? (All of my crew raises their hands.)Ok, BESIDES you guys, who else cares?(silence)I think I can prove that none of our crews seems to care about the new bundle(Monkey King hits me with his staff,)and that we WILL be getting (Bonnie hits me with gun end)a new(Catbeard throws a pickled herring at me)bundle for Pirate101(Vinny shoots at me and just misses me.)

After the Siege of Sivella, my crew has mainly been getting beauty sleep. Hopefully I can lock 'em in me house

Swashy

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Hmmm....... My crew doesn't seem to care. I mean, who cares? (All of my crew raises their hands.)Ok, BESIDES you guys, who else cares?(silence)I think I can prove that none of our crews seems to care about the new bundle(Monkey King hits me with his staff,)and that we WILL be getting (Bonnie hits me with gun end)a new(Catbeard throws a pickled herring at me)bundle for Pirate101(Vinny shoots at me and just misses me.)

After the Siege of Sivella, my crew has mainly been getting beauty sleep. Hopefully I can lock 'em in me house

Swashy
Quentin: What do you mean AFTER? The siege is still going on.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Melody Fisher on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Nothing?!?

We got two awesome new worlds with a ton of new quests and places to explore! And it was a bigger expansion than Wizards has ever gotten. That is not nothing, and in fact, I prefer the new content to a new bundle.
You HAVE noticed that Wizard101 got the bundle BEFORE they even got a new world. Huh?

And now they have a new world. Boo!

And what do you me when you say that it was a bigger expansion than Wizards has ever got?

Monkey King:Does that make him clear?

Swashy

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
Quentin: Well, she is right for the most part. But Griffin's methods somehow worked on Rooke. We captured him by overwhelming him during his invasion on The Dominator, our fortress in Sujimura Skyway. We built it after Overthrowing and arresting general Tso for making a treaty with the Armada. Rooke's invasion wasn't successful, we overwhelmed his battleship with an entire army of clockworks of our own design. After a friend of ours from the Radicals took care of some "loose ends" on Rooke's capture, we were free to find out what the Armada knows. Anyway, Griffin knew how to hurt someone of Rooke's kind, he used magnets to try and pull him apart. We knew it was hurting him, because we could hear him screaming in all areas of The Dreadnaught. But you are right Anne, we would be just like our enemies if we keep that up.

Griffin: Oh come on, I hate it when someone ruins my fun.

Bernard: Watching your enemies squirm does give you a charge, doesn't it Griffin?

Griffin: I think your jealous Bernard, its not my fault I'm a popular general. Besides, I must make my job interesting somehow since there is never a chance I'll loose.

Bernard: Don't be so sure about that, I believe your arrogance will be your downfall.

Griffin: If you think your such a big-shot, why don't you go out there and start collecting treasure.

Bernard: I will, once the enemies get tougher.

Griffin: Is that so. Do you think your a better fighter than me? Then grab your Sparklock pistols and Sparkzooka and meet me outside.

Alexander: That's enough you two, we're brothers, we shouldn't be fighting.

Noah: Indeed, we should get along.

Griffin: Keep out of this you two.

Valona: Actually they happen to be right. I admire your headstrong attitude Griffin, but you need to master self control like the others.

Griffin: Who cares what you think, your royal pain?

Bernard: Watch it Griffin! You will show Valona some respect, and you will not speak to her that way! She is our older brother's fiance after all.

Griffin: -growls- Fine.

Quentin: Anyway, give Omar my sincere apologies Anne. I hope he is not too upset.
Angel rushes into the room, whip in hand and Trinity not fa behind her. "Not so fast! You're under arrest for threatening to floss your teeth with someone's spine! That was made illegal in thirty seven countries years ago!" She brandishes her whip and smiles, unfazed by the fact that in front of her was a famous general of the Spiral. She seemed more oblivious than unfazed, however...

"Angel!! Are you madder than I am? You must be!" Trinity explained to Angel who Griffin was, which caused Angel to laugh nervously. Trinity rolls her eyes.

"My apologies, sir, I'll give you a warning!" Angel states.

(Muahaha aha!)

Ciao!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Angel rushes into the room, whip in hand and Trinity not fa behind her. "Not so fast! You're under arrest for threatening to floss your teeth with someone's spine! That was made illegal in thirty seven countries years ago!" She brandishes her whip and smiles, unfazed by the fact that in front of her was a famous general of the Spiral. She seemed more oblivious than unfazed, however...

"Angel!! Are you madder than I am? You must be!" Trinity explained to Angel who Griffin was, which caused Angel to laugh nervously. Trinity rolls her eyes.

"My apologies, sir, I'll give you a warning!" Angel states.

(Muahaha aha!)

Ciao!
Angel said the sir come back .Angel says I thought you were from the armada.Enraged she breaks a glass vase from .i don't like this Bonnie Annie said .angel said can we get back on topic.My warning to you is not to harm me or anyone here .I can probably do that .Good now were is my crew ....ha ha Kane laughs ...To ...bad....pirate .i.m going to reach eldorado and you can't stop me .What are doing to angel Madame vadima asks...Madame vadima what you're Kane ...no no ...I and I said back off ,,,,never shouts Kane ...........no you will never reach it and what ... I will tie you up ...you are never going to be able to reach it ...oh yes I will yes I shall .

See you in the spiral

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
While they argue,I, Kai Alcott, master privateer, can raid wizrd city.
Bonnie, set course for wizard city stormgate! Get the explosive yum!
Bonnie: Captain, won't the others be after us?
Me: Bonnie, do you need to go to the brig for a bit?
Ratbeard: Yaar! Today we burn down Bartelby!
Scratch: Would Quentin not stop us, oh captain my captain?
Me: Nah, she wouldn't take any soldiers from the hunt for Omar. Now, unbottle the raft. Bottle the galleon. We e needing stealth to sneak past th' blockade.
(Sends letter to the clockworks, forging Quentin's signature.)
New orders: Omar is probably in Valencia. Send all units there.
Stay away from wizard city, i have it under control.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Kai Alcott on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
While they argue,I, Kai Alcott, master privateer, can raid wizrd city.
Bonnie, set course for wizard city stormgate! Get the explosive yum!
Bonnie: Captain, won't the others be after us?
Me: Bonnie, do you need to go to the brig for a bit?
Ratbeard: Yaar! Today we burn down Bartelby!
Scratch: Would Quentin not stop us, oh captain my captain?
Me: Nah, she wouldn't take any soldiers from the hunt for Omar. Now, unbottle the raft. Bottle the galleon. We e needing stealth to sneak past th' blockade.
(Sends letter to the clockworks, forging Quentin's signature.)
New orders: Omar is probably in Valencia. Send all units there.
Stay away from wizard city, i have it under control.
Quentin intercepts the message in time.

Quentin: Valona?

Valona: No need to ask, Griffin's Clockthroats are already at Wizard City's border to defend from Kai's raid.

Quentin: They won't even make it to shore, after all Griffin's Clockthroats are twice the size of Kane's Dragoons.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Does Annie be deliverin' outdated intel again?
Old Scratch:The hunt for Omar be finished, oh captain my captain.
Bonnie: Captain, someone be feedin' us bad info!
Annie, where did you get the intel?!
Bonnie: A parrot flew by, and i intercepted the letters. Thas' why we got away with only minor damage.
-behind us, crew patches large gashes and puts out fires. Ratbeard's head is frozen-
You got all the orders for the clockworks?
Bonnie: Yes, cap'n
Ye have earned a bottle o' yum, Annie.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Annie, ye lied. Those letters were fer Gandy from Gortez!
Bonnie:But-
Anne, yer fired

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Quentin intercepts the message in time.

Quentin: Valona?

Valona: No need to ask, Griffin's Clockthroats are already at Wizard City's border to defend from Kai's raid.

Quentin: They won't even make it to shore, after all Griffin's Clockthroats are twice the size of Kane's Dragoons.
She be right! We didn't make it to shore. I think we might ave', if Ratbeard hadn't fired th' cannons to the air to signal our arrival! Th' spell slingers an' the robots stopped us! I'll get me revenge, ye darn scallywag scurvy dog land lubbin' fool!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
(This is a letter to, um, uh... some pirate lord in Skull Island.)
We be thwarted yet again, captain!
I propose a plan, t' wipe th' Armada lass off the spiral!
We must get er' to hire one o' us, then, while she naps, we burn th' ship an' jump off!
Sincerely,
Kai Alcott

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Kai Alcott on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
She be right! We didn't make it to shore. I think we might ave', if Ratbeard hadn't fired th' cannons to the air to signal our arrival! Th' spell slingers an' the robots stopped us! I'll get me revenge, ye darn scallywag scurvy dog land lubbin' fool!
No worries Kai, you can still join the entirely peaceful shopping trip I've planned to Wizard City. Although apparently I have to work on my haggling skills. Some of these pirates just don't seem to be piraty enough. So lets see, I believe my previous attempt at haggling was something along the lines of..

Arr, me blunderbluss says ye can lower the price on that dress by another 100 gold!.

So maybe this would be more acceptable...

Sorry to bother you kind shop keeper, but if you are at all able to lower the price on this dress by another 100 gold pieces, I'll add a jug of yum and a barrel of (wet) gunpowder to the bargain.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
CdeWinter on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
No worries Kai, you can still join the entirely peaceful shopping trip I've planned to Wizard City. Although apparently I have to work on my haggling skills. Some of these pirates just don't seem to be piraty enough. So lets see, I believe my previous attempt at haggling was something along the lines of..

Arr, me blunderbluss says ye can lower the price on that dress by another 100 gold!.

Sorry to bother you kind shop keeper, but if you are at all able to lower the price on this dress by another 100 gold pieces, I'll add a jug of yum and a barrel of (wet) gunpowder to the bargain.
Aye, I may just go 'buy' *shivers* that nice store full o' wands, ready t' be turned to me new galleon.
I enjoy meself a good magic ship!
*secretly loads self with weapons hidden in boots, jackets, gloves, and hat.*
*whispers* I bet Ambrose is loaded with gold! Gotta be ready!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Kai Alcott on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Aye, I may just go 'buy' *shivers* that nice store full o' wands, ready t' be turned to me new galleon.
I enjoy meself a good magic ship!
*secretly loads self with weapons hidden in boots, jackets, gloves, and hat.*
*whispers* I bet Ambrose is loaded with gold! Gotta be ready!
Bernard: HALT, you're carrying contraband weapons! Surrender or be arrested!

Bernard's clockwork Redcoats surrounded Kai and his crew, preventing any means of escape with guns drawn.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CdeWinter on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:

Nice haggling work Scarlet. I usually just bat my eyelashes, put on the Puss in Boots eyes, and say, "Can you pleeeeeeeease lower the price on this?" And even if they refuse, they don't call me Sneaky Emma for nothing!

Ciao!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
Nice haggling work Scarlet. I usually just bat my eyelashes, put on the Puss in Boots eyes, and say, "Can you pleeeeeeeease lower the price on this?" And even if they refuse, they don't call me Sneaky Emma for nothing!

Ciao!
I wouldn't be able to do the 'Puss in Boots' eyes -- I'd start laughing and ruin my ploy. So, I myself would employ the Mooshu peasant farmer technique: "You want a 100 gold for that? Sure it looks nice enough, but look at the loose stitching in the seam, the uneven dye marks on the sleeve. Why, my grandmother wouldn't wear that in the millet fields. I'll take it off your hands for 50."

Then one begins a friendly haggling session with the merchant, and he sells it for 75 gold -- the fair price he was expecting to sell it for in first place.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
Bernard: HALT, you're carrying contraband weapons! Surrender or be arrested!

Bernard's clockwork Redcoats surrounded Kai and his crew, preventing any means of escape with guns drawn.
I just grin, as my hands begin to glow. A circle appears around me, as Wharf Rat Ghosts rise from the ground and destroy the clockworks.
"So, who should surrender now?" I ask, with a smirk. I quickly begin an assault on Bernard with every Hoodoo, weapon, and Epic I have. And probably don't land a single hit on him. So I call in my crew!