Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hydra still bugged

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
hi,

I am having the same issue got it to like 500 health and took out instructed hears prior to make it come back. it wont return i cant progress i will email KI this and open a ticket

Community Leader
It may be bugged, but I know that when Ebon's head disappears you have to follow the battle requirements that are given when he disappears to make him reappear.
(ie Defeat Amethyst, Defeat Cobalt, Defeat Scarlet etc)

Make sure to always follow the battle instructions at top of the battle board, and try not to do any extra, or you just get more and more hydra heads!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Dr Zeppers on May 27, 2013 wrote:
It may be bugged, but I know that when Ebon's head disappears you have to follow the battle requirements that are given when he disappears to make him reappear.

Make sure to always follow the battle instructions at top of the battle board, and try not to do any extra, or you just get more and more hydra heads!
I followed it but after beating the colour heads it still didn't come back and I didn't have a goal any more.How ever the ebon head is still attacking but isn't there.Had to switch realms to make it rset and won.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Dr Zeppers on May 27, 2013 wrote:

I did follow the defeat at the top , issue us he will not re appear for the 3rd time to actually kill it. when he dives after the 2nd round of hits the top of the screen displays nothing. No kill head a,b,c and he never appears. What ends up happening is the whole map fills with heads because they add +2 each dropped. I sent KI a screenshot after about 20 rounds of this battle. I was at about half health a buck with 20 heads around me I could not move and my toro was in the upper left with no snakes near him to do the final 500-900 health on the ebon but it never would show up. The map closed because i hit the time limit too.

did this map 6 times total on different servers no other players were around to do it in a grouped situation.

Community Leader
Then it sounds like its broke! ;) Hopefully they fix it again before I get that far! I was stuck on that quest in test!

Oh...
Didnt mean to imply ya'll werent doing whats required, that battle just isnt that clear and could confuse some.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Dr Zeppers on May 28, 2013 wrote:
Then it sounds like its broke! ;) Hopefully they fix it again before I get that far! I was stuck on that quest in test!

Oh...
Didnt mean to imply ya'll werent doing whats required, that battle just isnt that clear and could confuse some.
What do you mean fix it again?That bug was there in test and was never corrected.

Community Leader
MooshuFanatic500 on May 28, 2013 wrote:
What do you mean fix it again?That bug was there in test and was never corrected.
Yes it was.

The problem your reporting now was not even the problem that was experienced/reported on test.
We werent getting credit for completing the dungeon, so Argos wouldnt show up, had nothing to do with Ebon.
I was stuck on it in test.
I had my quest reset, and then tried everything I could do to break it again and could not break it.

It had nothing to do with Ebon.
I finished (this requires Ebon to work) the dungeon a dozen times on test trying to get past the glitch they actually had there prior to their having resolved it.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Yes it was.

The problem your reporting now was not even the problem that was experienced/reported on test.
We werent getting credit for completing the dungeon, so Argos wouldnt show up, had nothing to do with Ebon.
I had my quest reset, and then tried everything I could do to break it again and could not break it.

I finished (this requires Ebon to work) the dungeon a dozen times on test trying to get past the glitch they actually had there prior to their having resolved it.
I am quite aware that was one of the bugs.But I reported the ebon head lots of times but was never addressed.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Yes it was.

I was stuck on it too.Reported it on the boards and sent twenty something in game bug reports.I also sent in one about the Ebon head which was the first one I experienced.I wasn't too worried about not getting credit because it was test and knew it could be fixed before live but this one was never addressed what so ever.