Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

max yars in the message board?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i was wondering what is the max yar we can get in the message board? i always assumed it was 999!

Administrator
Is this a question like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Toostie Pop? "The world may never know!"

To be honest, the max number of yars is so high that it's more yars than there are wizards and pirates put together.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on May 21, 2013 wrote:
Is this a question like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Toostie Pop? "The world may never know!"

To be honest, the max number of yars is so high that it's more yars than there are wizards and pirates put together.
Let me guess... 4294967295?

(For the outsiders, this is the maximum value the INT data type can hold in MySQL. If you don't understand, allow me to quote Gracie Conrad: "Nevermind, it's technical." :P)

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010

Three.

Just ask Mister Owl.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011

Way to quote a past reference from many years ago, Jack! Ha! Seriously. I don't think there's a max limit to the amount of "Yars", though. I think it's beyond that amount.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012

well i guess if some one is to be reaching the max yars it would be you one-eyed jack :P

Captain
Feb 27, 2009

Hmm, I love that reference and I heard of that commercial and I'm just gonna put one on Central at the last part of this Message in a Bottle! Ever heard of that JACK!
So is the Yars unlimited or the number of accounts made on Minecraft?
So here's the link to the commercial! http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?34743-Commercial-of-How-Many-Licks-Does-It-Take-To-Get-To-The-center-of-a-Tootsie-Roll-Pop&p=140988#post140988

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Love this one. You guys made me giggle out loud so much I am getting strange looks from the household. Well done

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011

Hahahaha! Nice Jack! I would totally virtual high five you right there.