Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next P101 Treasure Idea

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Earlier this night, I was watching One Piece on Cartoon Network's Toonami and I thought why not we go after a big hoard of treasure (even bigger than Gunn's) set by an infamous Pirate (obviously not Boochbeard or Avery). We'd go through this epic odyssey looking for clues, riddles and what have you left all over the Spiral that eventually leads to that big ol' red 'x' on the map So what'd you think, should KI do something like that?

Bosun
May 06, 2009
coolster50 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Earlier this night, I was watching One Piece on Cartoon Network's Toonami and I thought why not we go after a big hoard of treasure (even bigger than Gunn's) set by an infamous Pirate (obviously not Boochbeard or Avery). We'd go through this epic odyssey looking for clues, riddles and what have you left all over the Spiral that eventually leads to that big ol' red 'x' on the map So what'd you think, should KI do something like that?
Do you mean the El Dorado story we're already on? The El Dorado that's rich in gold and treasure? Yeah, I'm positive Kingsisle's got that under control.

However, if you mean another treasure hunt like the Captain Gunn story, I wouldn't mind that all really. Maybe go to Monquista to find the Monquistan Vain in Gibbonia Skyway (I'm assuming that's what the other skyway is called as there is a place in Monquista called Gibbonia. Maybe the major port?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
That sounds like fun, especially if the prize is that treasure pile housing item in the test realm that costs 200k in gold.