Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boochbeard and Gandry Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
Do you think it would be cool to have Boochbeard and Gandry as companions. I think that once we defeat the Armada Boochbeard and Gandry could be bought in the Crown Shop for maybe 6000 crowns each. They could also have 4 Epics and some talents. Anyone else think this might be cool.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I think it might be fun for other people, but not necessarily for me. I like the idea of making them available through the Crown Shop. I don't think they should be acquired through a quest.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i think it would be a good idea if they decide not to continue the story but i seriously doubt they will add them to the crown shop as it is :P

Captain
May 13, 2011
well it would support the fact that boochbeard and gandry are in all the pirate incidents

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
i had an idea that boochbeard and grandy can be NOT COMPANIONS but allies in the final battle with kane. look up kane battle idea to see what i mean