Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fin Dorsal needs a new promotion!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
fin dorsal in one of the most expensive companion i think it would be fair to give him a new promotion. maybe give him new glasses?

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Vinny Ace on May 9, 2013 wrote:
fin dorsal in one of the most expensive companion i think it would be fair to give him a new promotion. maybe give him new glasses?
Fin needs a better card too. Really a +1 critical card at 51? pretty sad considering his cost in the shop.

Captain
May 13, 2011
he doesnt even keep his second attack. he only does his blockable or critical hit, even after promotion

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
masterryan1969 on May 15, 2013 wrote:
Fin needs a better card too. Really a +1 critical card at 51? pretty sad considering his cost in the shop.
i agree, i had came up with a really cool move fin could use! he could attack 6 squares in front of him and land behind the enemies!

Captain
May 13, 2011
once you promote him, he could get his second attack he uses as npc and get the title "shark brute"

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
I think Fin actually needs more damage for his cost because his crown money just to expensive you know?