Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new classes?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
is KI planning on adding new classes to pirate101? cause i was just thinking that the game would get even more interesting if KI makes new classes :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I agree, at least one more. I have the empty spot on my dock to full and I really don't want to have to repeat a class. Nor do I want what I had to do on Wiz and that was have to pick which school to NOT do because there were 7 schools and only six choices for us. So please KingsIsle, One more class, Please?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 10, 2013 wrote:
I agree, at least one more. I have the empty spot on my dock to full and I really don't want to have to repeat a class. Nor do I want what I had to do on Wiz and that was have to pick which school to NOT do because there were 7 schools and only six choices for us. So please KingsIsle, One more class, Please?
my guess is that they might add a new class or 2 when they finish the story and all the worlds are out that is probly their main priority right now!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Vinny Ace on May 10, 2013 wrote:
my guess is that they might add a new class or 2 when they finish the story and all the worlds are out that is probly their main priority right now!
But Please, not two, just one more. I hate having to not experience something just because there isn't room. If they want to do two more then let us have two more spaces. That's all.

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012