Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My new house, buccaneers den won't show up.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 09, 2013
I just bought the most expensive house with all my gold. i am broke. i even equip the deed to my house and i go through the doors to the bunkhouse in avery's court, but i am not in my new house, i am still in the old bunkhouse.
I equipped the deed and it still isn't working. i logged out, but that didn't work. i even restarted my computer and that didn't work. do i need to go somewhere else? do i need to sail there? i lost all my gold and can't buy anything. you must understand that if i don't find my house, ll my gold would have been wasted. please help fellow players or employees of kingsisle.

Administrator
Hi! When you purchase a new house, you still retain your bunkhouse, and may enter through the doors on Avery's Court at any time. Your new house never replaces your bunkhouse. In essence, you now have two houses!

The only way to visit your new house is through the use of the housing teleport button (looks like a house on the bottom left corner of your screen) or by pressing the "Home" key on your keyboard.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*