Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

how we get a armada ship

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i had a idea of how we could end up getting a armada ship,

first we have to infiltrate the armada but for that we need a armada ship. as it is a armada ship had crashed several years ago in a forest and we must go recover it to use it. but once we get there it is broken into pieces and all the pieces are scatered across the forest. so we must recover them all to bring them togetter and every time we recover a piece and bring it back we can see the piece added to the rest of the ship! (kind of like the bounty hunting quest in coopers roost when we see the bandits appear in the cell). and once we rebuilt the ship we keep it :) and turns out it is more powerful that the average armada ships!

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
I like your idea.... but it better be an Armada Galleon. I love those clockwork sails they have.

1 thing though.... Why can't we board one of their ships & just steal one? I mean... we're PIRATES. That's what pirates did in real life. They stole whole ships.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Robert Quick on May 7, 2013 wrote:
I like your idea.... but it better be an Armada Galleon. I love those clockwork sails they have.

1 thing though.... Why can't we board one of their ships & just steal one? I mean... we're PIRATES. That's what pirates did in real life. They stole whole ships.
We can't steal in this game but we can loot from the chests which isn't like stealing cause you can do that on Wiz to but not going to the chests. Besides we're good Pirates! Why would a good Pirate take a ship? We play fair and square.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
Sniper Rose on May 8, 2013 wrote:
We can't steal in this game but we can loot from the chests which isn't like stealing cause you can do that on Wiz to but not going to the chests. Besides we're good Pirates! Why would a good Pirate take a ship? We play fair and square.
@ jake344.... But we would be stealing from the bad guys... like Robin Hood. And why would that be unfair?

I mean we always end up destroying their ships anyway... sooooooo we might as well steal them.