Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have no quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 20, 2011
After completing MooShu some months ago, I had nothing more to do in the game. So, I haven't played for months.

I'm back now and Avery has nothing to say to me. So, I wondering and fearful that there is a new quest out there for me, but I have no idea where to begin to look.

My login name is Grimely for the tech support people who might want to see where I stopped in the game.

Perhaps there still is nothing for me to do. I have no idea.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Morgrim Owlshield on May 4, 2013 wrote:
After completing MooShu some months ago, I had nothing more to do in the game. So, I haven't played for months.

I'm back now and Avery has nothing to say to me. So, I wondering and fearful that there is a new quest out there for me, but I have no idea where to begin to look.

My login name is Grimely for the tech support people who might want to see where I stopped in the game.

This happened to me to. Where do you go to in Wiz to start a need world, Merle! So in Pirates you go to Cap. Avery to start a new world. Hope this helped.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
The new worlds are in the Test Relm at the moment. It shouldn't be long now.

Ensign
Apr 20, 2011
Thank you everyone. I tried Avery first. I was really hoping someone would say something had been added lately. But, no. I did see the message about the test realm.

In the meantime, I've started another character. It's fun knowing what you're doing but at a low level this time.

Ensign
Jan 08, 2010
Morgrim Owlshield on May 4, 2013 wrote:

Same here. I exhausted all quests nothing. Are you sure its tech. What could it be mate. lavish here. Try monkey king under the sea it will get you somewhere I'm not sure where.