Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I sorta feel like I've been cheated

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Ok I saw on the update notes that they were making a new, more cinematic intro for the game. I went onto test realm and made a new char to see the new intro. I honestly LOVE IT. The walls of the ship being blown out with cannons, Boochbeard and Gandry running along side you as you escape the lower level of the ship, the way Boochbeard addresses Deacon before the battle, the battle angels coming out of the sky and landing on deck, the way the huge clockwork soldiers rise up out of the deck and then the crew of Boochbeard blasting them with the ship's cannons. Anyway here is my point. I've already made and started a character for each class and leveled them up to about level 5, which means I will probably never get to experience the new intro like a true player unless I make another character but I don't want to make another one right away, in case a new class is added to the game at a later point. I really wish this intro would have been here when the game was first released. Just getting this off my chest.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
CaptainAureus on May 4, 2013 wrote:
Ok I saw on the update notes that they were making a new, more cinematic intro for the game. I went onto test realm and made a new char to see the new intro. I honestly LOVE IT. The walls of the ship being blown out with cannons, Boochbeard and Gandry running along side you as you escape the lower level of the ship, the way Boochbeard addresses Deacon before the battle, the battle angels coming out of the sky and landing on deck, the way the huge clockwork soldiers rise up out of the deck and then the crew of Boochbeard blasting them with the ship's cannons. Anyway here is my point. I've already made and started a character for each class and leveled them up to about level 5, which means I will probably never get to experience the new intro like a true player unless I make another character but I don't want to make another one right away, in case a new class is added to the game at a later point. I really wish this intro would have been here when the game was first released. Just getting this off my chest.
Just make one and delete it after the intro.