Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

funny idea for kingsile

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
you know that the next world is aquila(well after marleybone) i thought since its basically bird greece i thought of something a movie refrence to 300 a movie about spartans and there was this one part where they said in the movie(and i havent actually watched the movie but this is what i think it says) random ancient guy:sebastian!!! this is MADNESS! sebastian(i guess):madness?,THIS IS SPARTA(quicks the guy into giant hole of death)i thought why not in aquila at one point in the main quest the birds say:(insert bird's name here) THIS IS MADNESS!!! and the other bird says:Madness? THIS IS AQUILA and your pirate fights whoever the heck the first bird was(not the first one to set foot in aquila no the one that says this is madness just in case) so kingsisle do you think you can put that funny thing in there?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i must say this is a really cool idea but quila was released to the test relm now

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Sniper Rose on May 5, 2013 wrote:
THIS ,,, IS ,,, THE ARMADA!
silence! - push jake into hole -

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
King of Sparta: This ... is ... Sparta!
Insert: Kingofblob's picture
Patrick Seastar: No, this is Patrick!