Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Power Management Reshuffler

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Hey,

I just wanted to let you guys know:

There is a very annoying bug with power management. When you reshuffle your powers, sometimes (maybe 75% of the time) the powers reshuffle by themselves a bit when you close the panel and then open it back. It really annoying :( The order is lost to a certain degree.

Is there any chance that this will be addressed in the near future? I hope so :)

Administrator
Hi! This sounds concerning! Can you supply me with more information? What class are you playing? What level are you? Does this happen on multiple classes? Are any of your listed powers unusable by you (for instance, a Scatter Shot card and you're not wielding a Sparkshooter)? How many powers are supplied by gear (and what gear)? Do you have two pages of powers? Is there anything you've noticed that would help us replicate the error?

If anyone else reading this has experienced a resorting of powers on the Powers Management Interface, please chime in!

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Hey One-Eyed-Jack,

Thanks for responding so fast - here is some helpful info:

) Happens on All Classes (I have a 50 of all expect Musket and WD is 45)
) Can Happen anytime you decided to organize powers. (Happens more often with drops it seems)
) Any Level
) Any Class
) Can happen with any power even if you cant use it (It happens with drops more often though as stated earlier)
) Seems to happen more often when you have 2 pages of powers opposed to 1, but will is certainly not limited to that condition.

The error is very vivid, I wonder how come no one has complained before. All you have to do is press P, open power management and re-organize 2 or 3 skills. Then press P again to close and the press it again to reopen. If the powers were powers from drops, its more that 95% likely to have shuffled a bit. If they are native powers, then probably a 75% chance that it reshuffled...

Angel Xiriga

Thank You For Listening Jack :)

Administrator
Thank you for the extra information! We'll have our guys take a look at it and thanks for your report!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012