Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Would anyone like to meet up and help me?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I am having trouble in Cool Ranch, seeing there have not been much friends to help me sadly and I am not much of a solo-type guy.
We could just find a realm to meet up in if you like. Currently i need to defeat eight striped Bufaloon (I think their called?) and am level twenty three. I want to get to level fifty quickly, but can't find anyone willing to help me out with quests. I appreciate it everyone :).
If you want to meet up, I must ask you be level twenty or over, otherwise we won't get very far. Levels twenty to fifty are great, and if you are level fifty well then it would be a breeze!
If you don't want to help, I understand but I am hoping for at least a couple people.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ruthless Anthony on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
I am having trouble in Cool Ranch, seeing there have not been much friends to help me sadly and I am not much of a solo-type guy.
We could just find a realm to meet up in if you like. Currently i need to defeat eight striped Bufaloon (I think their called?) and am level twenty three. I want to get to level fifty quickly, but can't find anyone willing to help me out with quests. I appreciate it everyone :).
If you want to meet up, I must ask you be level twenty or over, otherwise we won't get very far. Levels twenty to fifty are great, and if you are level fifty well then it would be a breeze!
If you don't want to help, I understand but I am hoping for at least a couple people.
I can understand wanting help and I agree that the buffaloons are a royal pain in the tush but there is something to consider. If you get help you do realize that it will make the whole process take longer? You only get one striped one per fight and you get more brown ones directly related to how many fighters you have on your ship. The more help, the more brown ones to have to deflate. I just save all my buffaloon fights until I get the striped quest then I take care of all those quests in one fell swoop. Yes, it's a pain but it's kind of like having to pay your dues. Just a part of the game you have to slog through. It may help if you can find folks who also need the striped ones also, then you can at least commiserate with each other as you 'let the air out of' each fight. If fact you can help keep each other alive this way. Yea it's a pain but hang in there, you WILL get through it. .

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
I can understand wanting help and I agree that the buffaloons are a royal pain in the tush but there is something to consider. If you get help you do realize that it will make the whole process take longer? You only get one striped one per fight and you get more brown ones directly related to how many fighters you have on your ship. The more help, the more brown ones to have to deflate. I just save all my buffaloon fights until I get the striped quest then I take care of all those quests in one fell swoop. Yes, it's a pain but it's kind of like having to pay your dues. Just a part of the game you have to slog through. It may help if you can find folks who also need the striped ones also, then you can at least commiserate with each other as you 'let the air out of' each fight. If fact you can help keep each other alive this way. Yea it's a pain but hang in there, you WILL get through it. .
true, BUT, a level 50 would just make the whole battle a breez ;)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
true, BUT, a level 50 would just make the whole battle a breez ;)
Point taken but where's the fun in that?