Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard101/Pirate101Walkthrough

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Hey everybody, I was thinking of doing a Wizard101 or Pirate101 Walkthrough on Youtube but I don't know any good recording systems to use. My budget is £0.00 anyone got any ideas? (I'd like to record with in game music and not real life voices e.g. my voice or my mom or someone talking in the background). (Also i'd prefer to record full screen but if I can't i don't mind).

All and any help is appreciated

Dashing Roberto Sharp Level 50 Swashbuckler.

Captain
May 02, 2009
I use Hypercam3 when I record but idk if it'll allow you to record in full screen

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
Hey everybody, I was thinking of doing a Wizard101 or Pirate101 Walkthrough on Youtube but I don't know any good recording systems to use. My budget is £0.00 anyone got any ideas? (I'd like to record with in game music and not real life voices e.g. my voice or my mom or someone talking in the background). (Also i'd prefer to record full screen but if I can't i don't mind).

All and any help is appreciated

Dashing Roberto Sharp Level 50 Swashbuckler.
My brother uses Hyper Cam 3 for his videos and they come out pretty good. The sound can be slightly off sometimes but over the graphics turn out beautifully. I'd recommend that one. Just type in Hyper Cam 3 on Google and I assume the rest should follow

Good luck and Happy Hunting -er, Taping!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Thanks for the help everyone . Ill try download it now, ill tell you how it turns out later. Thanks

Dashing Roberto Sharp level 50 Swashbuckler.