Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

anybody notice this?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2011
the point of this is that there are 2 bucs 2 swashes and 1 priv for starter comps. well, the presidio comps are the same! post a reply if you noticed.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
Incorrect dead mike guinea pig and crab are all buccaneers milo is a swashbuckler Jack is a privateer resulting in 3 Bucs 1 swash 1 Privateer

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
BluJewel on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
the point of this is that there are 2 bucs 2 swashes and 1 priv for starter comps. well, the presidio comps are the same! post a reply if you noticed.
No there not. There are three Gaspard de vole, birgus latrito and dead mike. one lucky jack Russel and one Milo grey tail

Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
BluJewel on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
They did it so there wouldn't be any ranged.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
noahdd on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
They did it so there wouldn't be any ranged.
i find that somewhat pointless, why not put a witchdoctor in there :P

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
So I figure. After all, everyone picks up Bonnie Anne almost immediately, and Old Scratch fairly early on. So everyone is going to have a Musketeer and a Witchdoctor for standing back and blasting, so starting and Presidio companions are run-up-and-hit-people types.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Indigo Ring on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
So I figure. After all, everyone picks up Bonnie Anne almost immediately, and Old Scratch fairly early on. So everyone is going to have a Musketeer and a Witchdoctor for standing back and blasting, so starting and Presidio companions are run-up-and-hit-people types.
FYI, those run-up-and-hit-people types are called Melee, and yeah why no ranged? Then again it would be difficult to fight troggies that way I guess

Ensign
May 09, 2011
Okay, maybe you were right about Dead Mike being a Buc, but why does he stab, not smash, for his normal move? Hm? Just give me a reason.