Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Great ideas for new packs, post them here!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2012
One of my ideas for a new pack would be the Armada pack. Also, the Monkey's Lore Pack, the troggy pack, the samoorai lore pack, the unicorn pack, the banditoad pack, and the Wild Bunch Lore pack! :D
If anyone else has any further ideas, feel free to post them here!!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Brian GoldenShade on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
One of my ideas for a new pack would be the Armada pack. Also, the Monkey's Lore Pack, the troggy pack, the samoorai lore pack, the unicorn pack, the banditoad pack, and the Wild Bunch Lore pack! :D
If anyone else has any further ideas, feel free to post them here!!
Amber Hoard arsenal pack

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Not in terms of themes, but of contents, I would love to see some ship equipment included in some of the future pack sets. Like the current items of kit, they should scale to the (in this case, nautical) level of the character who purchases the pack.

-Michael

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
the fish pack ! like the cuthroat and the crab companions but with different fish like creatures! i think it would be the best kind of pack since its a pirate game.