Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what are companions you can get in mooshu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
what companions can you get in mooshu

two face matthew strong lvl 36

Ensign
Jan 30, 2013
hey i love pirate 101 but whats up with all the things you got to buy with real money

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
alphawolf8484 on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
hey i love pirate 101 but whats up with all the things you got to buy with real money
you are changing the subject. please dont. it ruins the forum
thanks

Ensign
Jun 10, 2012
well witchdoctors get a helephant named chao lin, samoorai musketeer bull named Ah lang, .......that's all i got so far for ONLY witchdoctors
All classes gets a cat ninja (side quest) and monkey king (main quest line)
musketeers get a samoorai bull archer and samoorai bull
and i don't know the other classes but this website would:

here is a website with all the companions on it (illustrated) for all classes and where (worlds) you get them:
pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?22240-Illustrated-Guide-to-Companion-s-Locations

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I remember Swashbucklers got several companions from Mooshu, starting from the Cat Ninja to members of the Yakooza. I wish I could get onto Pirate101 right now and tell you the names and location of these companions, but the game and I arn't really on terms right now. For some reason, I just can't log in..

If I'm able to log in anytime soon, I'll report back and tell ya some of the companions I've found (I know you're a Buccaneer, but just in case you have a Swashbuckler on the side or something). I know you can get the Cat Ninja for all classes, and the quest for her should be on the same island you went to when you first got to Mooshu (forgot the name). Hamamitzu Gardens, I think it's called...

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
buccaneermatthew12 on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
what companions can you get in mooshu

two face matthew strong lvl 36
Well, I know a side quest that can get you a Yakooza (I think that's how you spell it), you'll also get Monkeyking at the end. You'll also unlock a bunch of Mooshu companions in the crownshop that are awesome!

Ensign
Dec 09, 2011
I have completed up through the fight with General Tso in Khotan as a Privateer so far. The two free companions I have received since arriving in Mooshu are the Inoshishi Necromancer (Witch Doctor) and the Inoshishi Chief (Buccaneer).