Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holiday companions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
How's this for an idea?! How about the easter bunny (one at least as cool as the one in rise of the guardians) like with cool boomerangs or swords or something cool like that. I know it might be copywriting to do it exactly like the rise of the guardians' bunny but I'd be happy with something as cool as him. Maybe even an awesome santa for christmas, and tooth fairy if not only for wizard101, probably even sandman but that might be going to far with that but that would still be awesome!

Oh and please have them have awesome accents! especially the bunny!

Kindly Pearl Kringle lvl 28

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
im not sure i like that idea but you do have a great imagination

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Ya I know its a tad strange but I'm thinking like this 24/7. and thanks for liking it!

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Ahh...Imagination makes up man...it is his essence. Don't know if thats any famous quote, i it is, big coincidence, just thought it up to prove its own point. Confusing, right. Items for the holiday seasons are coming up, like the spring pets, yule trogg, but nothing else. This is because Pirate101 is quite new, so it hasn't come up with all seasons. might be a year old now, post me the date, and I will celebrate its birthday.