Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MooShu Puppet Show suggestion

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I enjoyed Wan Mo's tale of MooShu's events, knowing Pirates of how the Emperor of MooShu fell upon Malistaire's curse, even though he does make a cameo appearance in the game, it really shows how such events could have been told in Wizard101, albiet in a different fashion. I do have one thing to say about the puppet show, though. In the scene with Malistaire and Mooshu's Emperor, where the Dragonspyre Spiral Key makes an actual appearance, it looks nothing more than one of the regular keys, instead of having it based on said game world's theme. In Wizard101, Spiral Keys are supposed to be heavily themed, based on the worlds the game has so far, such as Wizard City, Krokotopia, Celestia, Wysteria, Zafaria, Grizzleheim, Avalon, Azteca, and more upcoming worlds. My suggestion about the scene is to give the Dragonspyre Spiral Key a better visual makeover, you know, make it REALLY look like an actual Dragonspyre Spiral Key, as it should be in Wizard101, seeing as in the game, I don't get to actually see the Spiral Keys yet. Thanks for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
What? Can't the Dragonspyre Spiral Key look like what it should be, heavily based on that world, even if it makes a cameo appearance?