Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shiruku Neko

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Love this companion! The sidequest for it was really interesting and had a lot of fun completing it! One thing that bothers me is that while she is an NPC and helps you fight during the questlines before you get to recruit her - She used Bladestorm and other "epics" but when you recruit her she only comes with cheap shot and first strike?

She doesn't learn any new epics when you recruit her? Nor talent boosts? How is that possible? I would really love to utilize her in my crew but how is that possible when she doesn't learn epics and boosts like all of the other companions? Is this a bug? She is a very popular companion. Just curious.

Thank you!

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Administrator
As it turns out, Ratbeard recently discussed this over on another thread!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
I would also add a quick fact wich ppl seems to don't notice too much (or maybe it coudl be just my impression, but i like it eheh), this little catgirl (meow) crits often and does multiple strike attacks, now try to do some calculation and you would notice that multiple strike crits do more damage than a single/double/triple critical streak, i seen her critting for 500-600 damage , as Catbeard said she has a lot of potentially, i would fear the girl with relentless if it will be available for her too .

Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
As it turns out, Ratbeard recently discussed this over on another thread!
Thanks! Can't wait to see her next promotion. Sure to be epic.

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Ensign
Apr 18, 2010
when do you get Shiruku Neko and how i hope its not in the crown shop

Captain
May 13, 2011
lanick07 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
when do you get Shiruku Neko and how i hope its not in the crown shop
you get her after completing a long side quest you get in subata skyway (main safe place). shes labeled as cat ninja

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I thought one time Neko was only for Swashbucklers. Eh I guess they changed that.