Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have run out of quests in cool ranch. Help.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 03, 2009
I am level 28 and only have prospector zeke left. Where do I find next quest?

Administrator
Hi! Have you checked with Raven Eyes in the Bison Village? He might have a quest titled "Hungry Like the Wolf" for you. Let me know!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Im in the same boat. At 28 I couldn't find any more quests and had to grind out to 29 in combats... its getting frustrating to the point of quiting because it wont even let me into the level 30 areas and I still cant do the quest to the Royal zone

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Anuan123 on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
Im in the same boat. At 28 I couldn't find any more quests and had to grind out to 29 in combats... its getting frustrating to the point of quiting because it wont even let me into the level 30 areas and I still cant do the quest to the Royal zone
then you have overlooked quests.

I didn't have to grind out any level at any point.

If you search around on piratecentral forum you can find a quest guide there it helped me out a bit when i was making sure i got each chapter badge so i knew i had every quest done in each zone before moving on 2 the next zone