Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is this weapon?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 16, 2009
I see a lot of level 50 characters (especially swashbucklers) using a weapon that looks like a spare "hand," but instead of a hand it's a golden thing with three short rods leading up to points, with the middle one longer than the other two. I believe there is a sword in the other hand. What is this weapon, and what are its stats?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Fear Gourd on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
I see a lot of level 50 characters (especially swashbucklers) using a weapon that looks like a spare "hand," but instead of a hand it's a golden thing with three short rods leading up to points, with the middle one longer than the other two. I believe there is a sword in the other hand. What is this weapon, and what are its stats?
I believe you are referring to the Cutthroat Bundle weapon (Skullcutter's Hook). See the below link on how to obtain it:

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/prepaid_game_cards/cutthroat_bundle

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Fear Gourd on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
It's the Skullcutter Cutlass, give Pirate talent that does +25% damage on enemy ships, you get it from the Cutthroat Bundle, $40. I have it. For high level people, it actually has good stats. Usually, for Privateers, 600 is a big deal. However, on my Privateer, with that, I did 1000+ as a record!

Ensign
Sep 16, 2009
Thanks, and is there a level 50 version of this? If so, does anyone know its stats?

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Fear Gourd on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Thanks, and is there a level 50 version of this? If so, does anyone know its stats?
Yes there is. There is one for +0, +10, +20, +30, +40, and +50. Same goes for the gear as well as ship level and ship figure head.

Good Hunting!

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 17 Swashbuckler