Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Could Chap.11 Badge Be Bugged Too?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
I had no trouble getting the chapter 11 badge on my first pirate, my swashbuckler. My witchdoctor, however, has been through MS with a fine - toothed comb and cannot find a single NPC with a quest. I remember fighting those storm koi on my swashbuckler, but have never gotten a quest for them on my witchdoctor. IDK if that's a clue to the problem or not. Possibly there is another missing NPC like Gus McCrane. She also cannot get the chapter 9 quest because she cannot see him either. She also cannot find the NPC who gives the quest for the foo lion, so she also cannot complete chapter 12, but I have already heard that one is bugged. Anyone else missing chapter 11?

(My witchdoctor is on another account in my family of accounts that does not have a sub at the moment, so I posted the problem from this account.)

Community Leader
Black Pearl on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
I had no trouble getting the chapter 11 badge on my first pirate, my swashbuckler. My witchdoctor, however, has been through MS with a fine - toothed comb and cannot find a single NPC with a quest. I remember fighting those storm koi on my swashbuckler, but have never gotten a quest for them on my witchdoctor. IDK if that's a clue to the problem or not. Possibly there is another missing NPC like Gus McCrane. She also cannot get the chapter 9 quest because she cannot see him either. She also cannot find the NPC who gives the quest for the foo lion, so she also cannot complete chapter 12, but I have already heard that one is bugged. Anyone else missing chapter 11?

(My witchdoctor is on another account in my family of accounts that does not have a sub at the moment, so I posted the problem from this account.)
Sidri,

I received the book 11 badge "Settler of Khotan" last night on my witchdoctor.

If I might suggest, check the island of Yama Kai, in Khotan skyway. There is an npc to the right of where you dock, that has a quest later along in the game and could be easily missed. "No Soup For You" I believe it is called. Good luck!

I was able to get the Book 11 badge on my witchdoctor though.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
Sidri,

I received the book 11 badge "Settler of Khotan" last night on my witchdoctor.

If I might suggest, check the island of Yama Kai, in Khotan skyway. There is an npc to the right of where you dock, that has a quest later along in the game and could be easily missed. "No Soup For You" I believe it is called. Good luck!

I was able to get the Book 11 badge on my witchdoctor though.
Thank you :), I did manage to find that quest you mentioned. I know for a fact, though, that I had checked there before, after finishing the game, and that NPC had nothing for me. Very strange, but I am happy I was able to get that done.

After that, I STILL didn't have Chapter 11, but an NPC appeared near him a little farther left of the path. After fighting some Tso warships for him, and a little talk, I completed my Chapter 11 badge and also got my Mooshu Mystic badge and my Foo Lion. :)

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
How about chapters 8 and 9? Those were the only ones that managed to escape my grasp.